Good news for Seamajor, the sick twisted fucks in california accept Pedophiles now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WHO?

Your on an anti kid fucking crusade here but WHOSE here condoning this? WHO are you talking to?

Seems you are the one keeping the topic alive here daily. Why?

Whenever he's on, he's talking about it. Recently, there is also Omnipotent promoting the topic as well.

I have yet to see one thread or post where anyone is promoting the abuse of children. They're sick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And yet you support the side which harbours all the groomers.

Right wingers speak out against them, why don't you?

That's a lie. No one supports groomers. Quote one politician or leader of an NGO or political organization that has a statement of support for them.

Just one.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet you support the side which harbours all the groomers.

Right wingers speak out against them, why don't you?

Antifa accounts on Twitter were whining that Elon's push to finally ban accounts which promote child sexual abuse was decimating "Antifa twitter". For more than a decade that illegal child abuse was tolerated by twitters previous radical left management. The Lotus Eaters podcast had a good piece detailing Antifa crying about it and Elon's excellent response to theor crying.

So, yes, the far left is pushing this crap and most elected Democrats are pandering to it as are so called teachers unions.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which people?

You mean not getting riled up like you grievance junkies equates to "support" for you?
Drunk posting again, huh?

You leftards attack those who speak out against groomers, so it's pretty obvious that you're sympathetic towards "Minor Attracted Persons". You guys even created a catchy new brand name for nonces for marketing purposes, with the intention of changing the public's perception of peadoephiles and make noncing a legitimate sexual preference.

You people are beyond sick and deserve to be purged.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Antifa accounts on Twitter were whining that Elon's push to finally ban accounts which promote child sexual abuse was decimating "Antifa twitter". For more than a decade that illegal child abuse was tolerated by twitters previous radical left management. The Lotus Eaters podcast had a good piece detailing Antifa crying about it and Elon's excellent response to theor crying.

So, yes, the far left is pushing this crap and most elected Democrats are pandering to it as are so called teachers unions.
Antifa is full of degenerate perverts, you can bet that plenty of NAMBLA types will be among the ranks.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh look !
another fucking boring day at BF with the same Ole fucking shit ... are you even capable of a poast that entertains as opposed to me retreating a quick escape from the mundane ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
oh look !
another fucking boring day at BF with the same Ole fucking shit ... are you even capable of a poast that entertains as opposed to me retreating a quick escape from the mundane ?

dllama01s.png

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Drunk posting again, huh?

You leftards attack those who speak out against groomers, so it's pretty obvious that you're sympathetic towards "Minor Attracted Persons". You guys even created a catchy new brand name for nonces for marketing purposes, with the intention of changing the public's perception of peadoephiles and make noncing a legitimate sexual preference.

You people are beyond sick and deserve to be purged.

Imagine that? People that are averse to being labeled with filthy labels.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh look !

It was the conservative fuck, Oersin, who necro'd this thread. It's in post #26

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
oh look !

*Swears indiscriminately in kitteh speak*

Oh hey X. You good bro? Hope that kitter of yours isn't stealing your womenz with his adorable cuteness again.