Got Refused Entry to a Restaurant because I didn't have a Vaccine Passport

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, you mean Dr. Fauci. Fuk that guy. He's a fukin liar. Figures you want to gobble up his bullshit tho!

Complete psychopath. The shit he has gotten away with over the past few decades. It is almost unbelievable, but it is well-documented.

If it's well documented, then you should have no problem providing a link to said documentation from a reliable source.

I'll wait.
A link to fraudchi's bullshit? Or a link to the medical records of my son in laws patients? Stupid fuk.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
People, get your medical info from medical authorities, not from internet rebels and keyboard insurrectionists.
I do. My son in law in an ER Doctor.

I constantly say these things need to be between patient and doctor. And nothing is ever one size fits all.

I gotta wonder what they view as medical authorities. It's not politicains or Fauci. People need to talk to their own doctors.
My mom was talking about Fraudchi this morning. I told her not to listen to a fucking thing he says, ever. She was going on about him saying Trump was antivax. Fuck sakes, I dont know if thats true but if he did say or insinuate that, its yet another whopper of a lie from these fraudsters.

Trump is definately not anti vax and never was. He just opposes the mandates.

Today not wanting the government to force a vaccine is now what "anti vax" means.

It's pretty fucking irresponsible but dems/progs dont give a shit about the people. So they spread their bullshit and blame other people.

Trump is the only one who seems to understand the boundaries between gov and individual regarding this.

Politicains have no place in medicine ever. All they do is HARM.

Politicians are 100% the reason there is no universal health care in the USofA. You're right about them doing great harm there.

And, fyi, there is no vaccine mandate. Settle down.

Lotus you know there are millions who DONT want universal healthcare? And for very valid reasons?

What does harm is people who are demanding something that impacts everyones life in a meaningful way and refuse to acknowledge any of the pitfalls or grievances people have with it. You guys like to talk about democracy....but none of you are willing to participate in democracy. People probably could come to a compromise, but progressives pretty much PRIDE themselves on being unwilling to compromise, like its some heroic move for the people. It's trying to force something on the people that the people dont want while demonizing them for not wanting it.

And no, the vaccine coercion causes how many people to lose their jobs? I'm not gonna pretend that didnt happen.

You guys all have an attitude like only you guys should have the say in how everyones life goes and the anger and shittiness and unwillingness to engage in civil discourse and admit to the negatives that would come with universal healthcare.... basically pretending it's the only reasonable option and anyone who says otherwise is heartless(manipulation)....is childish and harmful.

Why create such unessesary division? Everyone knows our healthcare system has issues and is open to looking at possible solutions. You guys have this one thing you wanna ram through that would impact everyone but none of you are willing to work with others.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Portugal has had roughly half as many Covid deaths per capita as the US. I imagine it could be because Portugal has much higher vaccination rates, and far fewer anti-maskers than the USofA.

Now this is just a theory on my part, but one rooted in what I call 'logic.'

Hahahaha!!!

Selective "logic".

She is too stupid to even see what the problem is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She is too stupid to even see what the problem is.

I am seriously considering debating against my beliefs just so I can face some good/intelligent competition here.

None of them understand what any of the issues are. Admin is so stupid and dishonest he is asking me over and over to back a claim I did not even make. Even after being crystal fucking clear several times.

Their stupidity and hate is destroying the country. They are an actual threat to everyones rights.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW most omicron hospitalizations are incidental. That means people came into the hospital for something else which was unrelated but in the hospital they tested positive. Most didn't even know they were infected because the symptoms were so mild.

Democrats demanding lockdowns and passports over this is anti-science idiocy.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Portugal is 95% Iberian...as close to an ethnostate as anywhere in the world...lol.

Not in the cities, pal. It's quite diverse. As I have said many times, Portugal welcomes immigrants because the population is falling. Immigrants come from Portuguese-speaking African countries, Brazil, India, China, all over Europe, and the US. Some of those US immigrants are black. I know a few of them. And of course, many of the Brazilian immigrants are. I live in a small city, and there are many black folks here. And there are plenty of gay people here. They don't have to hide away, at all.

And Iberians include those of "Moorish" descent. They were a big presence here for generations.

Grow up. Portugal does not look like Aryan and Shampain's vision of a white country, at all.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Another Born Again Xtian Conservitard dies of the hoax.
Washington state Sen. Doug Ericksen dies; sought treatment for COVID

This dipstick tried to impeach his Governor, because the Governor tried protecting his Citizens from the Virus.

HAHAHA!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This dipstick tried to impeach his Governor, because the Governor tried protecting his Citizens from the Virus.

HAHAHA!

Here is more dishonesty.

Admin......who the fuck called covid a hoax? Literally no one ever said Covid is hoax.

And good for him, BTW. Did those people vote for someone to "protect them" from germs? When did that become the job of the government? They exist to protect our RIGHTS.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

HAHAHA!

Here is more dishonesty.

Admin......who the fuck called covid a hoax? Literally no one ever said Covid is hoax.

And good for him, BTW. Did those people vote for someone to "protect them" from germs?
A hoax is when liberals tell us all we'll be mask free and life will be normal if you just get vaxed!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HAHAHA!

Here is more dishonesty.

And good for him, BTW. Did those people vote for someone to "protect them" from germs?
A hoax is when liberals tell us all we'll be mask free and life will be normal if you just get vaxed!

They think they are owning us when they unquestioningly repeat lies and propaganda and get giddy when someone dies.

It's like when a person dies who wasnt a dem/prog, they feel validated somehow. Like it's some "haha" moment. It's really fucked up.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So this is erroneous?

Is Portugal more or less "diverse " than the USA?

I already answered the first question, didn't I? Read my post again. There are a number of qualifiers in there.

Obviously, statistically it has fewer of the people who frighten you so much. But it's not at all lily white, and it's nothing like what Aryan and Shampain dream about in their fevered wet dreams.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

So this is erroneous?

I already answered the first question, didn't I? Read my post again. There are a number of qualifiers in there.

Obviously, statistically it has fewer of the people who frighten you so much. But it's not at all lily white, and it's nothing like what Aryan and Shampain dream about in their fevered wet dreams.

A lot of Blah Blah Blah there to hide the fact.....

Less diverse.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

So this is erroneous?

Less diverse.
My only point was that homogeneous societies are better able to deal with the pandemic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So this is erroneous?

Less diverse.
My only point was that homogeneous societies are better able to deal with the pandemic.

Really? It seems like most of the people making it a fubar in the US are white rednecks.