Gotta love Jack White

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“Oh….Don’t even think about using my music you fascists,” White wrote in a post to Instagram alongside the video. “Law suit [sic] coming from my lawyers about this (to add to your 5 thousand others.)”

LMAO

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

“Oh….Don’t even think about using my music you fascists,” White wrote in a post to Instagram alongside the video. “Law suit [sic] coming from my lawyers about this (to add to your 5 thousand others.)”

LMAO

I think he only has Ted Nugent and Kid Rock that support him using their music.

And Ted Nugent is kind of quiet this campaign season. Did he die?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I think he only has Ted Nugent and Kid Rock that support him using their music.

And Ted Nugent is kind of quiet this campaign season. Did he die?
If he did, I wish him well in the Afterlife.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

LMAO
I don’t know if you know much about the music industry LotusButt, but Jack White, Beyoncé and the Foo Fighters (fuck ABBA) see a marketing opportunity and want to revive themselves no doubt. But you’re a class-clown and don’t really know much about anything.

Such a shame really…I liked both Jack White and Dave Grohl…fucking dipshits!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Celebrities of all shapes and sizes (and genres) can be dipshits.

I know that I am stating something that is obvious for intelligent people like you, but some other people might need to hear this.

Just because someone is a talented musician and/or has recorded some decent music does not mean they are good or smart or interesting or funny or anything else about them.

In fact, and this is a fact, the vast majority of celebrities are selfish, self-absorbed assholes driven by a desire for personal success without regard for others.

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED
Celebrities of all shapes and sizes (and genres) can be dipshits.

I know that I am stating something that is obvious for intelligent people like you, but some other people might need to hear this.

Just because someone is a talented musician and/or has recorded some decent music does not mean they are good or smart or interesting or funny or anything else about them.

In fact, and this is a fact, the vast majority of celebrities are selfish, self-absorbed assholes driven by a desire for personal success without regard for others.
Bloody oath…

To me actors and singers are merely entertainers. Nothing more and nothing less. Outside of the characters that they portray on stage or on set…is of very little value to me. They’re generally just ordinary people like you or me.

Then all of a sudden they become famous, and almost overnight, feel that they need to become the voice of reason.

As a kid growing up in South Africa, I remember particular musical artists that I loved and cherished, going all fucking political and loving black terrorists committing heinous crimes.

And I was thinking, “What the actual fuck!?”

It was hard for me to accept that people overseas didn’t see the black on black violence and slaughter and beheadings and stoning and necklacing and bombing and raping and skinning and castration and the list goes fucking on and on…

Bono is singing about Sunday Bloody Sunday over the British troops killing Roman Catholic protest activists in N.Ireland where 13 lives were lost. And has the hide to praise Nelson Mandela that is responsible for the peak killings of one life every minute during the worst days of political unrest. Again…majority black on black murder!

It’s a crying shame that the rest of the world was duped so easily, particularly when multiple countries across the entire globe were making a literal killing off South Africa’s mineral wealth, diamonds and gold during the apartheid era.

But I digress…

Entertainers should do what they do best…shut up and entertain.

Stop trying to glean Noddy Points during a political event just so you can push-start your dwindling career choice and seem somewhat relevant or credible just to in turn pump up your bank balances.

Only an absolute moron would not register this self-absorbed horseshit!

Here’s looking at you @LotusBud !!!
How’s Portugal treating you?

You do know that Portugal also colonised Mozambique, particularly during the slave facilitation process didn’t you?

mind-blown-shocked-face.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don’t know if you know much about the music industry LotusButt, but Jack White, Beyoncé and the Foo Fighters (fuck ABBA) see a marketing opportunity and want to revive themselves no doubt. But you’re a class-clown and don’t really know much about anything.

Jack White is a dick. He used to play a lot in Royal Oak. Here in Michigan. I knew him. Not like....well....but enough to know he is an asshole.

And he struck me as an abuser.

• LOL
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Jack White is a dick. He used to play a lot in Royal Oak. Here in Michigan. I knew him. Not like....well....but enough to know he is an asshole.

And he struck me as an abuser.
You’re a liar, he’s an awesome musician who doesn’t suck the mainstream cock, @Breakfall you fucking idiot piodo Jack White is completely the opposite of looking for marketing youre the biggest idiot on this site lololololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That’s like saying I k ow you @Dove, well not really like WELL and you struck me as a retard that would hand over her phone to her man after not washing her hair for a month LOL