Gratitude list

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever made one? They help improve your mood.

I like to be helpful to my fellow humans, so I have made one especially for CONs. Read it out loud in the morning, and then forget about everything on it for the rest of the day.

I am grateful that I was born with straight ahead chromosomes and no gender gender fluidity or anything, so I can go about my day secure in my identity as a he or she. I am so grateful, I have no need to worry about anyone else's gender identity or preferred pronouns or any of tht. I wish people who do have other ways of being in the world all the luck in the world. I know they have it rougher than me.

I am grateful to know that if I, or my SO, gets pregnant, we will have the baby without hesitation. I feel for others who have more complicated lives and are troubled about pregnancy for whatever reasons. I wish them well.

I am grateful that I live in the US or the UK and I don't have to worry about moving to another country for political or economic concerns. I wish the best to any and all of the millions of people who aren't so lucky and do have these concerns.

There's more, but you can start with these. See how you feel after doing this for a few days. Religiously.

Last edited:

Tanaka

Factory Bastard
I'm grateful that I live in a country that isn't full of whiny fucktards who complain about their government on a daily basis. You westerners have it all and still want more. Bunch of spoiled pricks is what you all are.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm grateful that I live in a country that isn't full of whiny fucktards who complain about their government on a daily basis. You westerners have it all and still want more. Bunch of spoiled pricks is what you all are.
Weird? Looks like you speak English, so that limits where you’re from. They all suck anyway.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm glad you're grateful.

Perhaps I should have specified American Cons in the op. English cons as well. They have many of the same issues.

Hey, Amrican Cons,
Hey, Amrican Cons, I'll be happy to see how you feel after a few days of doing your gratitude list. Please report back here! :GiggleBitch:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm grateful I've never made such an insincere passive aggressive post. Cuz real gratitude is where it's at.