Great News America If Trump is Not Incarcerated, He's Picking Sara Palin of the South as his Veep

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting bent on a completely different issue, but we can go into that.
How many fathers of these fetuses would not want to see the fetus jabbed in the head or neck with a lance, or chemically burned to death and then sucked out like an oyster on a half shell.

Plenty…..but some don’t even know what is going on.
But, as I have had several women I know that have had abortions…….its traumatic……no one gets out intact emotionally.

No judgement on them……..just love and compassion…….none seemed pleased / rewarded by it.
If you found out that Trump and Ivanka secretly had their spawn aborted, would you give them a MAGA pass?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting bent on a completely different issue, but we can go into that.
How many fathers of these fetuses would not want to see the fetus jabbed in the head or neck with a lance, or chemically burned to death and then sucked out like an oyster on a half shell.

Plenty…..but some don’t even know what is going on.
But, as I have had several women I know that have had abortions…….its traumatic……no one gets out intact emotionally.

No judgement on them……..just love and compassion…….none seemed pleased / rewarded by it.

Who has ever said that abortion is about pleasure or reward? No one I've ever heard.

Your premise is inane.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
If you found out that Trump and Ivanka secretly had their spawn aborted, would you give them a MAGA pass?
Is that what you fantasize about?

I don’t judge when it comes to abortion…….I wish it were different……but do not judge women that choose or have chosen it.

What I can do is be a voice for change to prevent unwanted pregnancies, and work to provide the means for women that don’t have access to quality care, or support for an unplanned pregnancy if that is the case.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don’t judge when it comes to abortion…….I wish it were different……but do not judge women that choose or have chosen it.

What I can do is be a voice for change to prevent unwanted pregnancies, and work to provide the means for women that don’t have access to quality care, or support for an unplanned pregnancy if that is the case.

Sorry to disappoint you.

What kind of work do you do? Be specific.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry to disappoint you.
So would you categorize your stance as solidly Pro Choice?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So would you categorize your stance as solidly Pro Choice?
No, not at all…..you are thick in the head.

But if I come across a woman that did have an abortion I don’t judge.

I donate to organizations that provide care and support to women and couples that otherwise may feel abortion is their only option.

Again, you ought to read that article about Intellectual Humility…….you may learn something about how to approach issues you don’t fully understand or agree with.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No, not at all…..you are thick in the head.

But if I come across a woman that did have an abortion I don’t judge.

I donate to organizations that provide care and support to women and couples that otherwise may feel abortion is their only option.

Again, you ought to read that article about Intellectual Humility…….you may learn something about how to approach issues you don’t fully understand or agree with.
Person, woman, man...camera...tv!

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
No, not like that. They bitch and moan about every single thing about him. If they had that on him, they'd say it.
Except that no one is allowed close enough to him AKA hiding in his basement during the election and empty campaign trail events