Great News America If Trump is Not Incarcerated, He's Picking Sara Palin of the South as his Veep

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Which obviously would put Sara in 2nd place as the worst Veep Candidate in History!

cN0Tg5s.png

The thrill of vistory, the agony of the feet!

"Feets, don't fail me now!"

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Damn, she's not aging well.
So refreshing to hear a female using such harsh language about a womans‘s appearance.
She is a human being…..but you go ahead and judge.

Lets compare….post up the best picture of yourself you can muster.

Id be interested in what you look like.

Maybe @Admin might rub one out……a tribute to your beauty.

Tomorrow morning……..take an honest look at yourself……..and contemplate, is Lily as ugly as Ms. Palin

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So refreshing to hear a female using such harsh language about a womans‘s appearance.

Tomorrow morning……..take an honest look at yourself……..and contemplate, is Lily as ugly as Ms. Palin

Not aging well is "harsh"?

Okay, snowflake.

This isn't about me. It's about a public figure. She's fair game.

Trump smells like shit and Palin looks like shit. Oh well, cry some more, snowflake.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Something a gay fashion designer who worked for the half term governor might say.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Okay, snowflake.

Trump smells like shit and Palin looks like shit. Oh well, cry some more, snowflake.
Just taking cues from all the media influences that heap shade in misogynistic stereotypes that use the same language and terms you did.

Your not a dude are you?

Killary is a dried up pants shitter……..no wonder slick willy got head from what’s her name.
AOC is a horse faced dope…….with shit for brains.
Pelosi is so hideous her husband turned gay with the hammer guy.

Can I judge mor women by thieir looks?
What about thier character?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just taking cues from all the media influences that heap shade in misogynistic stereotypes that use the same language and terms you did.

Your not a dude are you?

Killary is a dried up pants shitter……..no wonder slick willy got head from what’s her name.
AOC is a horse faced dope…….with shit for brains.
Pelosi is so hideous her husband turned gay with the hammer guy.

Can I judge mor women by thieir looks?
What about thier character?

Hillary does look terrible. AOC is horse faced. Pelosi is just old and shriveled.

And what I said about Palin not aging well is mild in comparison. Facts are facts, she's not aging well.

As for her character, she's a chump and a quitter. None of those other women asked their constituents to support them and then walked away.

Also, Palin is dumber than dog shit.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard

Okay, snowflake.

I just made it about you OK?
Talk shit……get shit.
You made yourself “fair game”

You are now a public figure on the interwebz…….welcome to the big time.

Cry Snowflake ….cry

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just made it about you OK?
Talk shit……get shit.
You made yourself “fair game”

You are now a public figure on the interwebz…….welcome to the big time.

Cry Snowflake ….cry

Okay, Duhv. You can come out now. The jig is up.

You couldn't respond to what I said, even after I agreed with you on some points. So what happened next?

Ad hom attacks. You gonna cry victim now?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Hillary does look terrible. AOC is horse faced. Pelosi is just old and shriveled.

And what I said about Palin not aging well is mild in comparison. Facts are facts, she's not aging well.

As for her character, she's a chump and a quitter. None of those other women asked their constituents to support them and then walked away.

Also, Palin is dumber than dog shit.
She is dumber than dog shit…….but has decent legs…..I’ll give her that

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Did I say anything positive about Harris? No, I did not.

I don't care about your FEELZ, Palin is an aging hag with a brain the size of a walnut.

Don't like it? I don't give a god damn diddly. Get it?
Pretty sensitive about being “accused“ of being positive about team Ukrainian Shakedown.
I never said you liked Harris…….just said Palin has great legs and Harris is Ms Pantsuit.com

If you don’t think the Mc Cain / Palin ticket was a setup……well……
Not a great VP candidate…..but then what did McCain bring to the table?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pretty sensitive about being “accused“ of being positive about team Ukrainian Shakedown.
I never said you liked Harris…….just said Palin has great legs and Harris is Ms Pantsuit.com

A brain, experience in crafting legislation and a lifetime of service to this country.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Is you current emotional state at all related to Lauren Boobert's ongoing humiliating swan song?
Wow……more attacks on women…..by another woman.

Again…….I thought this site was more inclusive……not one with all these misogynistic attacks against women

Sad

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow……more attacks on women…..by another woman.

Again…….I thought this site was more inclusive……not one with all these misogynistic attacks against women

Sad

If you cared about women we wouldn't have to hear about your personal woes when the subject of abortion comes up. Abortion isn't about you constantly popping out kids that their daddies don't want.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
A brain, experience in crafting legislation and a lifetime of service to this country.
A RINO that offered up this country to the most divisive figure in American history.
A stooge for the machine.

what are the great legislative masterpieces McCain crafted?
He fought, he prevailed………Trump was a fool / asshole to take the stance that he did, but McCain…..meh.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
A RINO that offered up this country to the most divisive figure in American history.
A stooge for the machine.

what are the great legislative masterpieces McCain crafted?
He fought, he prevailed………Trump was a fool / asshole to take the stance that he did, but McCain…..meh.
How many great pieces of legislation has the Trumplican House enacted, aside from performative Playhouse 90 Political Theater?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many great pieces of legislation has the Trumplican House enacted, aside from performative Playhouse 90 Political Theater?

He stunk up the Offal Office.

How embarrassing. Imagine him showing up to see Queen Elizabeth smelling like ass, bo, ketchup and his clown make up?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
If you cared about women we wouldn't have to hear about your personal woes when the subject of abortion comes up. Abortion isn't about you constantly popping out kids that their daddies don't want.
Interesting bent on a completely different issue, but we can go into that.
How many fathers of these fetuses would not want to see the fetus jabbed in the head or neck with a lance, or chemically burned to death and then sucked out like an oyster on a half shell.

Plenty…..but some don’t even know what is going on.
But, as I have had several women I know that have had abortions…….its traumatic……no one gets out intact emotionally.

No judgement on them……..just love and compassion…….none seemed pleased / rewarded by it.