Guns and ammo need to be cheaper and more available

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So we can have heroes like this :Happy5:

Woman with Pistol Stops Man Firing at Graduation Party Crowd with AR-15

8cc16311032d8584.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You know, to be honest, a ban on all assault rifles in the US along with the leftist driven open borders policy is the perfect way to ensure the Mexican Cartel doesn't get filthy rich selling weapons on the black market

Think people! Leftists certainly are!

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lots of gun owners in Texas. Why weren't any of them at the school stopping the mass shooting?

Yes Lotus, many are just roaming around schools, just waiting to pounce on someone that wants to inflict damage on kids. Most parents feel their kids are safe at school, cause thats how they grew up. Alas, times are different, thanks to all the division our masters have pushed on the people.

You should read my other thread, someone was there to save the day thankfully.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know, to be honest, a ban on all assault rifles in the US along with the leftist driven open borders policy is the perfect way to ensure the Mexican Cartel doesn't get filthy rich selling weapons on the black market

Dont forget Operation Fast and Furious too.

Also, most anti-gun folk dont realize, there already is a ban on assault rifles. AR does not stand for assault rifle lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lots of gun owners in Texas. Why weren't any of them at the school stopping the mass shooting?

Yes Lotus, many are just roaming around schools, just waiting to pounce on someone that wants to inflict damage on kids. Most parents feel their kids are safe at school, cause thats how they grew up. Alas, times are different, thanks to all the division our masters have pushed on the people.

You should read my other thread, someone was there to save the day thankfully.
You mean all the hateful rhetoric about systemic racism (which leftists can never define) and demonizing and defunding our law enforcement is having the effect of BOTH emboldening criminals & causing police to either second guess their reactions or simply avoid hostile situations all together?

nah... I think you're just buying into conspiracy crap here

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also, most anti-gun folk dont realize, there already is a ban on assault rifles. AR does not stand for assault rifle lol.

You do know there's a difference between being anti-gun and being pro regulations on guns, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably because in this situation, a psycho with a rifle was able to walk right into the school and barricade himself. Let's point out that NO ONE should be able to just walk into a school. They are supposed to be buzzed in.

And there was no armed security like there SHOULD be.

Im willing to bet this school will not see any shootings.....on top of being stastical unlikely, people are less likely to try a mass shooting where they could be shot before they even begin.

FB-IMG-1653692287641.jpg

Also it's been shown that defensive fire arm use has stopped a lot of would be murders, rapes, assaults and that's just the ones that were reported. "Experts" believe it's very likely people who successfully ward off an attacker with a fire arm dont even report it because they dont want the scrunity on their use of force. Since you CAN have legal trouble just for brandishing.

There may not have been the "good guy with a gun" present to stop that horrific school shooting but that doesnt cancel out everytime a good guy with a gun stopped a mass shooting. Does it?

And instead of looking at all the signs to these school shootings that were overlooked and ignored....only for the press to discuss it after the fact? Why is THAT being looked at? Its goes right to blaming the NRA. A 2A group that promotes gun safety and training that does NOT advocate or promote any illegal use of force. That's just making a tragic event a partisan tool....and there are several factors here that should be looked at and learned from.

Yeeting everyone gun rights is not going to do anything but enable criminals. It punishes law abiding people. And makes women and single moms less safe.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You do know there's a difference between being anti-gun and being pro regulations on guns, right?

Come on LB. Don’t be to confusing.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Let's point out that NO ONE should be able to just walk into a school. They are supposed to be buzzed in.
Are you sure? Cause admong says if you lock the door you're going to trap the kids inside when the tornado comes

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Let's point out that NO ONE should be able to just walk into a school. They are supposed to be buzzed in.
Are you sure? Cause admong says if you lock the door you're going to trap the kids inside when the tornado comes

Lmao what? Did he really say that?

1. The last thing you wanna do in a tornado is leave the building. The fuck? "Oh no kids! A tornado! Quick....run towards it!!" Lol.

You go into the hall way and sit. You dont go outside where the tornado....and all the fly debris is.

2. All doors, locked from the outside.....open from the inside and all other doors besides the main entrance (in full view of the office usually) trip and alarm when opened.

There is plenty of easily accessible ways to egress for a FIRE. Even a shooter situation.

You know.....given a random psycho with a rifle in hand cannot just waltz up to the school and walk right in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

1. The last thing you wanna do is leave the building a tornado

2. All doors, locked from the outside.....open from the inside and all other doors besides the main entrance (in full view of the office usually) trip and alarm when opened.

There is plenty of easily accessible ways to egress for a FIRE. Even a shooter situation.

You know.....given a random psycho with a rifle in hand cannot just waltz up to the school and walk right in.
Yes.

Cant lock the doors because that will trap the kids inside during tornados :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You know, I just realized that whenever I lock the door to my 4200 sq ft mansion with Olympic size swimming pool I can no longer get out

until I call the lock smith

do you think I should be leaving my door wide open? @Admin. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes.

Cant lock the doors because that will trap the kids inside during tornados :LOL3:

He did not :Crazy: :LOL3:

Jesus. I hope for his sake a tornado doesn't visit his neighborhood. The dumb fuck will go running outside and get impaled or decapitated with a flying street sign lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes.

He did not :Crazy: :LOL3:

Jesus. I hope for his sake a tornado doesn't visit his neighbor. The dumb fuck will go running outside and get impaled or decapitated with a flying street sign lol
Well, in Oregon the little boys can build a tampon shed and hide under that

you know, when the tornado comes and they're all locked inside because people need a security code to ENTER the building

LMAO!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In MOST states.....including mine, every door in every school is locked. You can get OUT.....but absolutely no one can get in without staff knowing.

You have to push the button at the door and they ask you through an intercom what you want. They can see you with a security camera as well. They have to buzz you in.

And this system works pretty well.

@Admin did you really say this shit? You really dont know how this works?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
In MOST states.....including mine, every door in every school is locked. You can get OUT.....but absolutely no one can get in without staff knowing.

You have to push the button at the door and they ask you through an intercom what you want. They can see you with a security camera as well. They have to buzz you in.

And this system works pretty well.
In New York there were steel doors and a man trap system in place to enter a school building. THere was a camera facing the entrance that you had to look into and state your reason for visiting

Good thing New York wasn't known for Tornados tho or my two sons might have been in serious danger of being trapped inside

lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So like, if I lock my car door will I be trapped inside in case of a giant Asteroid colliding with Earf?

I'm kinda concerned now

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, thats not the case. Most mask their desire to confiscate all guns by proposing "common sense" laws. The simple fact is, the 2nd Amendment becomes null and void once semi auto weapons are outlawed because thats what is required to overthrow a tyrannical government.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Also remember that liberals already tried to get rid of pistols back in the 80's saying they only exist to kill people. Let me just remind everyone, the 2nd Amendment exists solely for killing people. We just dont kill the people who should be killed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So like, if I lock my car door will I be trapped inside in case of a giant Asteroid colliding with Earf?

I'm kinda concerned now

You just gave me flashbacks to a day during my drug use when I was so grossly high....I was literally trapped in the car for nearly 3 hours. Somewhere half between waking reality and unconsciousness. Because everytime I tried to opwn the door to get out....I couldnt.

Turns out the door was locked. And instead of just unlocking it. ...I just sat there and tried to open it again every 15 to 20 minutes. I could have sat there and died from heat stroke or something. I was like a toddler trapped in a car seat. Drool and everything.

Just think of how fucked I'd have been if like....the ground had exploded?

Maybe we should think of junkies and just eliminate locks all together?

No, thats not the case. Most mask their desire to confiscate all guns by proposing "common sense" laws. The simple fact is, the 2nd Amendment becomes null and void once semi auto weapons are outlawed because thats what is required to overthrow a tyrannical government.

That's literally how its starts. Guns are taken for the "greater good".

And it's exactly why the failure of gun control policies to reign in gun violence is ignored and school shootings are responded to with calls for more regulation.

There is a reason why the red flags that were present are ignored and why mitigation isnt talked about. There are far more effective and secure things that can be done.

But instead that's all ignored for a government "think of the children" gun grab. The reliance on emotional blackmail tactics blaming the NRA and blaming the people who want the 2A protected. They get demonized because the goal is to disarm the public....not end shootings. It's very well known that strict regulations do not stop gun violence. It just helps criminals.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

8cc16311032d8584.png

....How about gun laws which ban AR-15s altogether & punish those illegally possessing or selling them with prison sentences like heroin pushers of 20 years or more minimum @Blazor?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

8cc16311032d8584.png

....How about gun laws which ban AR-15s altogether & punish those illegally possessing or selling them with prison sentences like heroin pushers of 20 years or more minimum @Blazor?

No. And this is gonna be one of my long posts and it's about drugs and criminal justice.

And heroin users AND dealers should be handled in other ways.

Usually heroin addicts have just one reliable dealer. By the time you get a dealer ....you are a serious user. You are completely addicted. Most dealers NEVER will respond or meet with you until they know you are a legit junkie.

I had to go through my friends boyfriend for a few months before that dealer was cool with just dealing directly with me. Same with another dealers(dealers...there were two who did it togther).

My main dealer was a younger black man....he was about 24. He had already spent time in prison(a few years) for dealing. Like so many black men, he was raised by a single mom. He dropped out of school and and got a job at the gas station trying to help his mother make ends meet and he was the oldest out of 3 siblings and his mother was also raising his cousins because their mother was in prison for homicide. If this sounds freakish to you....know that this story is COMMON for poor people in the inner city.

So this dealer (he went by Negro Netti... that's exactly how he introduced himself and what he wanted to be called. His real name he never told....and that's normal for heroin dealers) got involved selling weed, than crack and then heroin and the money was too good to pass up. He really was telling his mom the money he gave her was from his job. It wasnt.

This is gets really sad because it's easy to see this cycle and guess where it's going. So Netti got busted at 17 with a shit ton of heroin. I think the minimum possession charge is like 5 years....of you are a user, you will get the opportunity to chose being sentenced to a rehab facility and go through the MI "drug court" and your charge gets reduced to misdemeanor level. Otherwise you are going to go to prison for at LEAST 5 years.

But Netti wasnt a user. He was a dealer. Which usually turns out worse.... but since he was only 17 and he was so honest about it, he turned in his supplier in exchange for 3 years in prison. He still had a felony charge. He was let out after 2 years and was let out on parole for the next year.

So....he gets out and cooperates completely. He takes GED courses and passes and gets his GED. He went to work at a friend of the families party store in a shitty part of Detroit. (My dealers were always residents of Detroit....so I went down there to get the drugs). Mets a woman and she becomes pregnant.

So when was close to 9 months pregnant.....her mother kicked her out. I have no clue why. So she moved in with Netti....who was living with his mother. The house was small so they were sleeping in the living room. She worked as a waitress but had to stop because her pregnancy became high risk(she had a partial previa, where part of the placenta is covering the top of the cervic and would therefor cause hemorrhage during labor) so she had to quit. They had saved money for move in costs at some shitty apartment complex still in Detroit. She was on medicaide, food stamps and on a wait list for sec 8.

Well the party store owned by a friend of Nettis family gets raided and shut down for reasons I dont know. He didnt share that with us. We did ask if it was human trafficking and he said "hell no....nothing like that" and we believe him.

So now they are scheduled for a csection to beings their baby girl into the world. They live in a shitty apartment complex, are waiting for section 8 and neither have a job. So Netti is frantically searching for a job. Any job. He is riding the damn smart bus all over the tri county area everyday trying to get a job. And was turned away everywhere.

NOT because he was BLACK. It was because of his FELONY. You cant get hired easily at ALL if you have a felony. And places dont care WHY you have a felony....just that you have a felony.

After the baby was born....they were knew they were going to be evicted.

So take a guess what Netti did? He went right back to dealing crack and heroin. Told his girlfriend he was working for a cleaning service and it was a "call when a job pops up" deal.

Can you blame him? This guy is a black drug dealer in Detroit. A black Detroit felon. And all he was doing was SURVIVING.

This is why I have my libertarian stances over drugs. If this guy had just been given a chance....he wouldnt have turned back to drug dealing. He made some bad choices certainly. But there would be a much better outcome here had Netti been able to get a decent job. This little family came from a life of poverty and crime. Had they had just a little more support.....it would have been a completely different outcome for them.

This is a part of what I'm talking about when I say that Democrat policies drive high crime and poverty. Sure you can argue that "he shouldnt have got that girl pregnant" and you can say "that's why we need abortion". But the fact is....we need to focus on rehabilitation where there are victimless crimes (and no....junkies are not victims). People do not deal (or use) drugs just because they are asshole losers. Mostly they are misguided people who have been deeply harmed/abused and people who were dealt a shit hand in life and didnt play it wisely ....but CAN turn it around if they just had a little help.

And with that.....we need to be much harsher and more seriously on violent criminals. Murderers, rapists and traffickers.

I'm pretty split when it comes to criminal justice. I view plastering felonies on people who commit victimless crime driven by survival as a waste. Its costs the tax payers more when they can get jobs because of a felony and they end up repeat offenders and have children that need to be on welfare. When that could have all been avoided by some rehabilitation measures. Treat their consequences as if your goal is to reintroduce them back into society a BETTER version of themselves with the tools and resources they need to be productive members of society. It literally costs US more and creates a whole cycle the way its handled now.

My other dealers (the women) were in similar boats. Single moms just trying to give their kids more. Remember welfare will kick you off if you get a stupid small raise.....people end up finding ways around that. Its basic survival. We need some sort of programs that helps people get stable on their own two feet. It would be less expensive in the long run.

Oh and guess what? They all had guns illegally. They needed guns for protection and they couldnt get them legally so they did it illegally. It's a whole cascade of shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hell, the police failed who are armed, what do we expect from regular people?
She damned well shot that asshole dead.

Too bad she wasn't in Uvalde, Texas.
Thankfully, a cop whos wife was a teacher there showed up with a shotgun and splattered that little bastard. On a side note, a shotty trumps AR in close combat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Thankfully, a cop whos wife was a teacher there showed up with a shotgun and splattered that little bastard. On a side note, a shotty trumps AR in close combat.

it was an agent of a special tactical unit of the Border Patrol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

it was an agent of a special tactical unit of the Border Patrol.
There's a ton of stories out there and I'm not positive if any are 100% correct but the latest today is as I posted.