Gutterballs a cumsniffer?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

Ask @Blazor he seen it. :) He and a few others.

i haven’t saweded it with my skuLL unfortunately. Is it on the Google’s?

Blazor is like a Swiss bank. I trust him.

Blazor will tell you. It's me, lol. I swear by my two kids. I would never do that if I were lying. I'm a "morally instilled" Southern gal. Let's meAT!

wow, if true that would be a joy. Southern classy gal.

but what about Instagram ? I know you ladies of today like free non sexual attention. With IG and smartphones, sexual dynamics went down the gutter.

are you on these apps or does the southern morally instances comes to play too, and you say “no” to this?
yeah, let’s meAT...hehe!!! Good idea.

where were you before BF?

this is a very dangerous and sick forum ass you can see ? Aren’t you PARA SHOCKED???

B, Twitter and IG are room for nothing but drama....I suppose this forum is full of it, too...but it's mostly unfiltered here. I came here looking for Shampain. He is a good friend and fellow hobbyist of mine. I am a classy lady....a Gemini, too.....so you get the best of both worlds. I am an angel and a demon all wrapped up in one. ;)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

Blazor will tell you. It's me, lol. I swear by my two kids. I would never do that if I were lying. I'm a "morally instilled" Southern gal. Let's meAT!

but what about Instagram ? I know you ladies of today like free non sexual attention. With IG and smartphones, sexual dynamics went down the gutter.

are you on these apps or does the southern morally instances comes to play too, and you say “no” to this?

this is a very dangerous and sick forum ass you can see ? Aren’t you PARA SHOCKED???
every post you make...you remind me of @Breakfall why is that?

take,you anti depression pills, son. I smell road rage

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

ok @Breakfall thanks for outing yourself

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

B, Twitter and IG are room for nothing but drama....I suppose this forum is full of it, too...but it's mostly unfiltered here. I came here looking for Shampain. He is a good friend and fellow hobbyist of mine. I am a classy lady....a Gemini, too.....so you get the best of both worlds. I am an angel and a demon all wrapped up in one. ;)
You're a Gem?

Omg.. my ex wife was a Gem

We'd fuck like animals until 4am almost every night. I'm talking squirting all over the bed type fucking, and every morning she'd wake up a completely different person who hated my guts.

Then, by about 10:00pm she'd be ready to get her soul sucked out of her pussy like I was a mortal Kombat character or something

I never quite got used to that

Succubus

Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

You're a Gem?

We'd fuck like animals until 4am almost every night. I'm talking squirting all over the bed type fucking, and every morning she'd wake up a completely different person who hated my guts.

Then, by about 10:00pm she'd be ready to get her soul sucked out of her pussy like I was a mortal Kombat character or something

She deserves an award. Split personality, lol.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

What the...?

i don’t know. best of both worlds? Are you a chick with a dick?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

9226598099_e66baa7527_o.gif

ok @Breakfall thanks for outing yourself
9226598099_e66baa7527_o.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

You're a Gem?

The fucking twins

It's mind boggling

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

I had nothing but respect for you til you revealed you were a @SHAMPAIN lover. evertyhing about you deserves respect but that. what a shame fake ass nigger.

you could have been the best on here. you made your bed and choice. i will never take you seriously in any forum on here til you kill @SHAMPAIN

such a fake and false devotion to that nigger.

Succubus

Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

You're a Gem?

The fucking twins

It's mind boggling

You like MY twins..... who knows? Maybe that's why we hit it off so well. Hehehe....that and I'm a die hard right winger.

Succubus

Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

I had nothing but respect for you til you revealed you were a @SHAMPAIN lover. evertyhing about you deserves respect but that. what a shame fake ass nigger.

you could have been the best on here. you made your bed and choice. i will never take you seriously in any forum on here til you kill @SHAMPAIN

Shampain originally invited me to this forum a long time ago. It wasn't until he got permanently banned from the forum we were on that I decided to come look for him. Although, his devotion to Dorian is quite disturbing....and to think, he wants to fuck her.....eeeewwwwwwwwww.....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

You're a Gem?

The fucking twins

It's mind boggling

You like MY twins..... who knows? Maybe that's why we hit it off so well. Hehehe....that and I'm a die hard right winger.
Yes, you have very fine lungs Ma'am.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

Where did I showed love for him?

Why do you lie you ill wishing swine ? Huh?

Succubus

Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

He was talking to me, lol.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

He was talking to me, lol.
Oh okay. Sorry.lol

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

Shampain originally invited me to this forum a long time ago. It wasn't until he got permanently banned from the forum we were on that I decided to come look for him. Although, his devotion to Dorian is quite disturbing....and to think, he wants to fuck her.....eeeewwwwwwwwww.....
don't you dare to softrn up my micro peen. its very sensitive. don't suck on it without any meaning you know i love you babe but you are so testing with your crushes on here. we should be a couple but don't push US too far OR I will cheat on you without any emotions attached

Oh fuck you til you get this is a real commitment and you can't just cheat for the hell of it. I will beat you baby. Oh you will dump X right now or I will rape and kill his coon. Its up to you baby

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What is FR? Free?

FR= for real

Its true my friend, I did a chop as a favor for her, fucking SSS with a dick hahaha. Told her I would if she posted a pic with a piece of paper with my name on it, and she did, along with a couple other names. That be her.

Succubus

Site Supporter
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Gutterballs is behaving like maxipad these days.

His diet is quite trash. So is his chump life.

Yesterday he touched a man's cock on the street until the man cummeded. And then Gutterballs sniffed the cum and got high. In the mid:LMAO::LMAO2::facepalm:dle of the street. Wtf?

Dilf, your hilarious take on the English language always makes me laugh. :LMAO:
I try my bestest mate. LoL. You know me since ync. Bahahah

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Who is thr dude who bailed him out? Obviously a Lawyer, a rich man or a sinister man seeking for an evil alliance.

In exchange for letting him out of jail he must make an alliance .

Bad times are coming

Does bf have an official lawyer here?

Siiiiiiiick

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just a random thought here, I remember not long ago, the Clintons took out another PLEASE ASS BOX ME! in jail, Epstein.