Gyroscope in jail

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This pm proves there’s doubt of whether this tiny member should be in jail not Gyro...
fMqtkPD

I always got a weird feeling when I seeadead this! :Pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
EMMM?? Or is the PM?? similar ? Proves it's easy to photoshop anything you want.. :)
uCAQJGT.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dumb fucker ! Now.. take you fake PM and your mangina.. and go fuck yourself!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got mine off the site.. UNCUT :) thank you very much :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YEAH.. yours is fake. dark letters .. You're a dumb ass!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nice try!.. made yourself look like the fucking creep you are...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope... I snipped from the site this morning.. UNCUT ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well.. You'd better go take a fuckin look.. When it was posted it was already 2 years old... DUH

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
done with you ….. You'd better be thankful I'm not a fucking dick like you.. I could easily make up any PM I want and post it on the web... but thank god I'm not anything like you....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How's it retarded?? Cuz I made you out to be a fucking JOKE?? The PM that was passed around RT, was already 2 years old... when it was posted... You're the retard

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pffffttttt...hahahahahaha/// done with you fucking retard :D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How's it retarded?? Cuz I made you out to be a fucking JOKE?? The PM that was passed around RT, was already 2 years old... when it was posted... You're the retard
Yeah you would know! Funny how you’ve changed eh, “you stuck up for him before rT” lmao yeah! Against you ffs! Haha how hollow are you?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When I first got there... I didn't know what the fuck it was all about... When I saw the PM for the first time and realized what was going on.. THAT IS WHEN IT ENDED, RT... Ffs..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really don't like fighting with you, because I've always liked you, but you've taken this too far :/

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
When I first got there... I didn't know what the fuck it was all about... When I saw the PM for the first time and realized what was going on.. THAT IS WHEN IT ENDED, RT... Ffs..
Don’t talk shit! You were there throughout! You made all the gifs against us you fucking deviant! Get fucked lies!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never knew that there was a PM until well into the game... tis why I changed my tune... sorry if you don't believe that, but it IS the truth... I swear.....

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To try and ruin a mans life and reputation over something so BLANTANTLY fake.. is WRONG!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I came here from a post I saw on KP's wall and followed the link... If it makes you feel any better... I won't sign on for awhile.. :/

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It doesn't matter... you're trying to ruin his reputation here, because you're butt hurt... AND.. It is also SICK AND DISGUSTING that he brings up your mother (rip) Almost just as bad :(