Gyroscope in jail

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I came here from a post I saw on KP's wall and followed the link... If it makes you feel any better... I won't sign on for awhile.. :/
Why would that make anyone feel “better” lol it’s me that wants to sign off these days... I’d much rather read dilfies turds than this shit!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Me too, RT... I hate fighting... with a passion... ffs... You were where the only one that stuck up for me with TOSH and I have never forgotten that.. NOBODY else said anything, but you did... and I remember that, RT.. But.. on THIS ISSUE... I will take sides... the rest of the shit.. NOPE

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll go for awhile, until shit calms down... take care..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ahahahahaaa Suck your dead mothers twot you pathetic spider collecting gimp ...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Me too, RT... I hate fighting... with a passion... ffs... You were where the only one that stuck up for me with TOSH and I have never forgotten that.. NOBODY else said anything, but you did... and I remember that, RT.. But.. on THIS ISSUE... I will take sides... the rest of the shit.. NOPE
I’ve never had an issue with you except I’ve always had you down as an ALT but regardless I don’t even like Kriss anymore in all honesty... I don’t even think he’s stable... He’s on here 24/7 yet claims to work whilst always around the same time everyday posts tiny penises of off jokes... I’m starting to notice I say “fuck sake” at his posts almost everytime

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’ve never had an issue with you except I’ve always had you down as an ALT but regardless I don’t even like Kriss anymore in all honesty... I don’t even think he’s stable... He’s on here 24/7 yet claims to work whilst always around the same time everyday posts tiny penises of off jokes... I’m starting to notice I say “fuck sake” at his posts almost everytime
Are you watching me ?? do I need to change my underwear ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you watching me ?? do I need to change my underwear ??
You’re intolerable

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If I was really really stupid and dense, I might be able to follow all of this.

Alas, I have a normal functioning brain...

Like you are intelligent you weak and stupid pond scum!

No one respects you old man! Your time is up. Go and listen to Elvis Presley or Beatles, you phaggit!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This pm proves there’s doubt of whether this tiny member should be in jail not Gyro...
fMqtkPD

I always got a weird feeling when I seeadead this! :Pissed:
EMMM?? Or is the PM?? similar ? Proves it's easy to photoshop anything you want.. :)
uCAQJGT.jpg
Alrighty.. seems some recent messages have made me happy to comment.
The unaltered version that shows Badger's name below appears to be the original I received long before Raven injected herself into this drama to feed off the sparks that fly between the fences of every warring party. (she's cool, but then she's got this deal breaker problem.. like a turd wrapped in bacon you hesitate blowing off.. because BACON.. but there's that turd part.. THIS part, the drama seeker part).
I had the unaltered version that appears to be the one above for well over a year prior dropping it in the forum about two years ago when I thought it may be valid for reasons I got, but that ain't the point right now.
So before I posted it in the Y's forum, I blacked out Badger's name because why pull him in and have the taint of it touch him and fog up the only relevant name, "Krisspiss", aka Stinkyfinger.
Maybe in that alteration the shade changed via auto color, I don't know.. who knows. I know Raven doesn't.
For all I know she could have altered it to seed doubt and sound off like a photo shop scientist, saddled with taking up the noble cross WHEREVER justice may be in short supply..
Oh the humanity! lol
"Hi! LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm Raven! heart heart hear heart heart OMG You are the best!!! Now.. who are your enemies so I may vigorously shit LOLs and hearts at them and become the token you both try to deny each other!! For I am the Raven, QUEEN of drama!

@Raven.. sorry, @HELLFIRE: you're highly motivated here and I don't trust you or odd agendas because I ain't stupid and you make the red flags go BOING. You clop up in the saddle and talk threatening shit to me, I'll slap you right off your phoney fucking horse and blow your "hellfire" candle right out. POOF!
PS. Watch how this site will need a revolving door for her now. To those who are unaware, the revolving door reference will become clear in time provided she hasn't changed and it appears she hasn't.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey Ravey, still got that black eye I posted on your old Y's wall, maybe you can go to work shopping a big cock getting thrust into my eye socket!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can go to the site right now, Scott....Badger posted that Copy......and specified it was uncut.....He did this while calling you a cunt for not stopping with this bullshit.....Also made your screen name PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.....REMEMBER?...... you stunk up that forum with this shit....and only stopped because you were threatened with a ban..........I think your little rant shows what a weak pussy you are......Don't have time for this bullshit.....Sorry I had to prove you wrong.....Take it like a man.....not a pussy.... O Oops too late :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You can go to the site right now, Scott....Badger posted that Copy......and specified it was uncut.....He did this while calling you a cunt for not stopping with this bullshit.....Also made your screen name PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.....REMEMBER?...... you stunk up that forum with this shit....and only stopped because you were threatened with a ban..........I think your little rant shows what a weak pussy you are......Don't have time for this bullshit.....Sorry I had to prove you wrong.....Take it like a man.....not pussy.... O Oops too late :)
Ooooooooooooooo ...fucking Turnip ! lol Sorry Ravey I should be more humble but goddammmmm ..
HERE PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY ....

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can go to the site right now, Scott....Badger posted that Copy......and specified it was uncut.....He did this while calling you a cunt for not stopping with this bullshit.....Also made your screen name PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.....REMEMBER?...... you stunk up that forum with this shit....and only stopped because you were threatened with a ban..........I think your little rant shows what a weak pussy you are......Don't have time for this bullshit.....Sorry I had to prove you wrong.....Take it like a man.....not a pussy.... O Oops too late :)
"I stopped because threatened with a ban.."
Does filling in the blanks with delirious assumptions help you? Nobody ever threatened me with anything.
clicks pen... Adds another note to Ravey's cuck-koo file. More bad news.
EDIT: he put PLEASE ASS BOX ME! next to a bunch of our names and I understood, he's a mod and has to fo things.. but I sure shit myself laughing when he made Kriss Piss'd'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!'s user name, "PEDO1", yeah.. numero UNO PLEASE ASS BOX ME!! lmao

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're on your own.....I've defended you all I can..,,including the proof..,,,,To have such a horrible heart to try and ruin someone's reputation by claiming this........I would almost say he was a democrat...lololol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're on your own.....I've defended you all I can..,,including the proof..,,,,To have such a horrible heart to try and ruin someone's reputation by claiming this........I would almost say he was a democrate....lololol.
And a horrible Balloon knot to boot, I would not slept with it ... Enjoying your video games Mr. Scotty the Twotty ??

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're on your own.....I've defended you all I can..,,including the proof..,,,,To have such a horrible heart to try and ruin someone's reputation by claiming this........I would almost say he was a democrate....lololol.

Oh good, I half expected a black cock getting toilet plungered into my eye..
Don't you have any BBCs of left over from your potential Krisspiss takes it in the ass by BBC photo shop file?
ZealousColossalBunting-size_restricted.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And a horrible Balloon knot to boot, I would not slept with it ... Enjoying your video games Mr. Scotty the Twotty ??

Ready for Halloween? Got your "fun size" candy, fishing line and child sized traps ready?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope.....I deleted it, remember?....And the last time we faught was when you posted it again.....FFS...This has been going on for 2 fucking years,.... I can't escape it......I wanted to be able to come here without fighting, but you made sure to bring you're putrid garbage with you.....

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine his creep van.. "free kandy" misspelled on its side, a light bar full of halogens up top to corale frightened Torontonian trick or treaters into the field to herd them, then he races passed them, opening the back doors and via a pneumatic air cannon he then deploys his ingenious "kid net", tacking down half a dozen of the little buggers in a single blast! PHHHT!

Hey fingerstink, do they put those missing kids on the side of your Canadian milk bags? We put ours on CARTONS.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Oh good, I half expected a black cock getting toilet plungered into my eye..
Don't you have any BBCs of left over from your potential Krisspiss takes it in the ass by BBC photo shop file?
ZealousColossalBunting-size_restricted.gif
Maybe your mom has some spare black cock ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Be careful ladies...Scott works like a wolf, waits for the weak one to break off from the herd... creepy aF

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Be careful ladies...Scott works like a wolf, waits for the weak one to break off from the herd... creepy aF

change 'scott' to chris and ladies to children and it sounds like your own sex offender poster
but ur no wolf - more like a weak fox bitch

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you get the Propofol for him ?? I imagine he's run all his contacts dry by now .. ffs easy big guy .

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you get the Propofol for him ?? I imagine he's run all his contacts dry by now .. ffs easy big guy .

propofol is one of the only 3 syllable words u post a lot so do tell
is it dangerous when used on a child?
how do u know what is a safe dose or does it matter?
did u ask your contact at the ync about this in a pm or is he in jail now?
lets have it mister crazy eyes lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter

propofol is one of the only 3 syllable words u post a lot so do tell
is it dangerous when used on a child?
how do u know what is a safe dose or does it matter?
did u ask your contact at the ync about this in a pm or is he in jail now?
lets have it mister crazy eyes lol
I believe you're an enabler, you coax a few girls over to your table as not to arouse any suspicion the BLAM ! I bet you even whip your dick out once in a while and get in on it Karla Holmolka style ... All the chaRm of a fucking date rapist LMFAO

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
eww we know ur not creative and thats u remembering something
brb i need 2 call the mounties lol