Gyroscope the animal killer

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So we found Gyroscopes true nature and he makes money with youtube videos.

Sure that these kind of videos makes a lot ! Really sad!

So what are his lemmings like Iggy, Grimmy and CUMpany saying now?

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Don’t be jealous because people like me more than you. I’m sure if you would stop fisting infants and jacking off your neighbors’ dogs people would like you too.

:)

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t be jealous because people like me more than you. I’m sure if you would stop fisting infants and jacking off your neighbors’ dogs people would like you too.

:)

Oh, and tell us. What's so lovely about a guy, who is drinking semen from his best buddy?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So what are his lemmings like Iggy, Grimmy and CUMpany saying now?

I don’t think I have ever once defended Gyro, it’s not like they need any help making you look the retard that I assure you that you are. Right?

Bahahahaha!! Now this shit ? You can invent that! :D

You obey to him. All day. It is hilarious how you guys pump up and make combined attacks.

You are a slave and open up your Butt cheeks to him! You Pussy.

Don't deny it Grimmy you son of scat. Cuck

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I’ve never owned a damn turtle, nor are Grimmy and I in any sort of alliance. I understand that not many people like you so it might seem like there’s a conspiracy against you, but in reality you just suck bull semen. You need to start getting your scat from different sources, the shit you’ve been eating lately must be short in nutrients or something and it really shows in the quality of your posts.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve never owned a damn turtle, nor are Grimmy and I in any sort of alliance. I understand that not many people like you so it might seem like there’s a conspiracy against you, but in reality you just suck bull semen. You need to start getting your scat from different sources, the shit you’ve been eating lately must be short in nutrients or something and it really shows in the quality of your posts.

Of course you don't own a turtle anymore, since you flushed him down the toilet at a weed party in 2009 you pond scum animal killer.

;) do I hit a nerve here. Well, that's what knife Wielder PMed me ;) check yo team, Gyro. Seems that you don't have em in check.

Of course Grimmy is your Butt buddy and alliance.

You can fool your mother but not the uncle.

Fail! You turd

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Of course you don't own a turtle anymore, since you flushed him down the toilet at a weed party in 2009 you pond scum animal killer.

;) do I hit a nerve here. Well, that's what knife Wielder PMed me ;) check yo team, Gyro. Seems that you don't have em in check.

Fail! You turd
That's okay that he flushed him down the toilet it goes to the sewer where the teenage mutant ninja turtles live! There will be a fourth turtle now!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Fail! You turd
That's okay that he flushed him down the toilet it goes to the sewer where the teenage mutant ninja turtles live! There will be a fourth turtle now!

Let us hope so.

And let's cross fingers that the teenage mutant hero turtle gores Gyroscope for that action!