Gyroscope in jail

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have NO problem with Genie, in fact, I quite like her.. but I will always defend myself.. it's in my nature to do so. I'm tired, Scott.. truly tired.... I'm not into name calling and fighting with people.. soo.. You guys have at it... I hope it's fun you.. I'm going to get back to my photoshopping here... Ya know? Fun stuff :)… good night, Scott.
She's not gunning for you but you were making your bold statements and rasing eyebrows again, hence the post on my wall from her about wishbone that you apparently saw and then ZZZ her and kept on posting them. She hasn't said a bad word to you yet here that I know of, but keep on needling her with those Zzzzz and piles of shit and I cam just see it.. she'll make you regret it lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't need comments about my screen name... Scott... I've used this name on other places for years... Nothing more...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FUCK I'M TIRED blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You worried what I'm gonna say after you leave.. ?
Yes.. oh it's gonna be good, so good!! The moment I see you log out! Be afraid, be very afraid!
Just go to sleep, I'm not gonna say stuff while you're not here. IF that's the thing.
Just go, don't worry about it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
HAHAHAHA... You are such a fucking shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No... I got rid of the zzz's from Genies post and the T post …… FUCK!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No biggy… It's not a secret.. and I don't think he can view these threads without signing on..... The meltdown is not viewable to people lurking in....

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No biggy… It's not a secret.. and I don't think he can view these threads without signing on..... The meltdown is not viewable to people lurking in....
But accessible via alt.. shh, say no more :)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No you're not... I'm laughing so fucking hard right now.. I had the night off from caring for my Aunt and thought I'd get some rest, but you're going to get me :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and then you've got that creepy fuckin pumpkin head.(avatar). gonna give me nightmares to boot :D

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey you whoresons.

Gyroscope the podoa is in jail and all you do is fisting my thread?

Make a new sissy thread and play with your meats! Kissy meATs!!!
Or I will PUMP CRUSH you both

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How foolish of you to initiate this with me.. still worth it to ya? Any regrets, Ravey?
Scott, you gotta lay off that nigger semen and start sucking on your moms clit for clarity, your a fucking idiot, I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY I have caused you so much butthurt and grief I WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR, 2 fucking years...how bad did the mighty KRISSPISS hurt you boy, I'd like to stretch the wrinkles out've your droopy knot you rapeyfahg LOL you live with your mom who makes you peanut butter sandwiches while you play video games LOL , Please make more messages, it reaffirms the butthurt I've caused you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA Little BITCH .. The vapors that escape your soul are of the sick and foul, you REEK of fraudery and Genie reeks of ball sweat, there is something def not right about 'Butthurt boy and stank puss' LOL ... Have you concieved a 'Gunther' yet ... ffs destined to be a fucking homo with a name like that tell you what lolol goddaammmm cheesefinger bitch hahahaaa btw did I mention how happy your crying makes me, fucking goof .... again did I mentiuon how happy your butthurt makes me.....Look at how bad you want people to believe that , how has it worked so far shit pusher Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh, I thought me and Tosh fought for a year because he was cutting you up with everything I just mentioned and I defended you.. you have a serious memory gap, major.
Maybe I'll just leave this one for Genie, you'll suffer a million cuts with a little smile at the end of each wee one liner she posts. I swear, if I'm online and she starts at you, I WON'T pile on.. it would be criminal for the two of us to go after one person at the same time lol
WTF is this ?? Bahahaha who do you think you are ? genies a whore and your a goddaammm rapey fahg...THAT'S IT !! get off that horse you stupid fucker Ahahaha Look at this gimp ffs (: Genie ??Ahahahaaa ffs fucking whore (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I have NO problem with Genie, in fact, I quite like her.. but I will always defend myself.. it's in my nature to do so. I'm tired, Scott.. truly tired.... I'm not into name calling and fighting with people.. soo.. You guys have at it... I hope it's fun you.. I'm going to get back to my photoshopping here... Ya know? Fun stuff :)… good night, Scott.
She's not gunning for you but you were making your bold statements and rasing eyebrows again, hence the post on my wall from her about wishbone that you apparently saw and then ZZZ her and kept on posting them. She hasn't said a bad word to you yet here that I know of, but keep on needling her with those Zzzzz and piles of shit and I cam just see it.. she'll make you regret it lol
I'm curious ..what is it exactly genie will do ? LOL open her legs and stink out the joint ? or does she have some other super powers ?? LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
FUCK I'M TIRED blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
You worried what I'm gonna say after you leave.. ?
Yes.. oh it's gonna be good, so good!! The moment I see you log out! Be afraid, be very afraid!
Just go to sleep, I'm not gonna say stuff while you're not here. IF that's the thing.
Just go, don't worry about it.
Thats creey, is that what you say to your victims ? Valor thieving fahggOt

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Here's a pic of the one who hurt you SO MUCH my boy (: never forget it, dream about it, wank off over it !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

26231128_315107772341993_888685666188248548_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
six ... SIX POSTS IN A ROW AHH ahh ahh ahh ahh ....LOL post a pic of your balloon knot Scott, I wanna see how swollen I made it (: (: (:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
omfg look at stinkys ass explodes from butt hurt!!! lol get a life dude u cant win cause he dont gaf and u do :D

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
and then you've got that creepy fuckin pumpkin head.(avatar). gonna give me nightmares to boot :D

nvm his - mine is the avi u will
You don't know me, Scott... You don't know what my life is like.. what I go through or what I've been through... I just want to come here in peace.. and be left alone...

so ur tapping out then. untl tomorrow, right?
Here's a pic of the one who hurt you SO MUCH my boy (: never forget it, dream about it, wank off over it !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

26231128_315107772341993_888685666188248548_n.jpg

toilet seat baldness pattern detected

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Goddam GENIE, You're flying around this place like a fucking shit fly