Gyroscope in jail

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She get a real kick out of all those Zzzzz you been posting at her like you were really determined to find some trouble we both know you can't handle... I pity ya. Plead insanity, maybe that'll work.. dunno, she's a loose cannon.
yea im seeing them everywhere and thought iggy was doing it lol

wtf is this w/u ppl posting neg reactions? iggy, stinky & hellfire....i did it back at u ppl 4 a while but tbh its a pita so i suppose i will go back 2 posting positive reactions or none cause i dont want 2 look like 'that'...hot&bothered, butt hurt, pouting ?? idk, y dont u 3 explain what drives u lol. do u ppl pout when doing it so often? '\_{°;°}_/'

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Simply because you're a stupid fucking fish that we knew would eventually bite and ask 'why' ?? LMFAO Ahahahahaa
What drove you to ask ? Does it bother you ? don't answer, it's obvious :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wtf is this w/u ppl posting neg reactions? iggy, stinky & hellfire....i did it back at u ppl 4 a while but tbh its a pita so i suppose i will go back 2 posting positive reactions or none cause i dont want 2 look like 'that'...hot&bothered, butt hurt, pouting ?? idk, y dont u 3 explain what drives u lol. do u ppl pout when doing it so often? '\_{°;°}_/'[/QUOTE]

Just a portion...Pffffttttt.
tNzEap8.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
1 is a child molester who got busted
1 is mental wreck w/a whole profile it made up no aunt, no anything - hellfraud
1 is iggy mcnolols 'leave me alone!!' loool! a $9 failed mod LOLOLOL
x3 and not 1 has a life
wtf is this w/u ppl posting neg reactions? iggy, stinky & hellfire....i did it back at u ppl 4 a while but tbh its a pita so i suppose i will go back 2 posting positive reactions or none cause i dont want 2 look like 'that'...hot&bothered, butt hurt, pouting ?? idk, y dont u 3 explain what drives u lol. do u ppl pout when doing it so often? '\_{°;°}_/'

tNzEap8.jpg
[/QUOTE]

payback 4 all of yours hellFRAUD

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
scott said to hellfire -

Oh you're so innocent, what happened to your big bold battle horse? Is the kid diddler watching it for ya in the stables?
Remember when you jumped right on board the anti-KP/PLEASE ASS BOX ME! train with the PM, all those LOLOLOLs from you and then you even putting your creative photo shopping to work as well in the campaign to expose him. And here you are, the great DEFENDER! lol
So you're the rabid patriotic service veteran, eh? But rolling around trumpeting a crusade to protect a witless and weird creepy leftist with the worst taint hanging over him who hates your country, hates its military, routinely lives by slander, likes to dig up the dead and use that as a thing to fight with.. That's your people, eh? Your crusade? NO, you don't give a fuck, this is a way to the drama you crave, either that or your certifiably psychotic.
When are you going to tell the TRUTH?
I'm drop kicking your right off your very fake horse.
I see your, "I like these people", hoping they read it and feel complimented, you call me a "bully", and maybe some sympathy will come your way because some guy is beating the fuck out of you right now, so sad.. (Won't someone rescue this damsel in distress??!) Not so fast fellas.. lol. I've seen this number too many times before.
Remember, Raven Want to talk about that part?
We are going to get passed this cool demeanor and get to the bottom of you once and for all.
You like to open your mouth, write big boisterous checks and then, skate from the consequences. You try it on me because my thing is being famous for giving out pussy passes, but, what happens if I stop thinking you got one? Uh oh! Could be, that.. not sure.
Guess I'm on the fence a bit, aka, your favorite seat.

lolol

awww take it out 2 dinner and call a TRUCE:Perfecto:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

payback 4 all of yours hellFRAUD[/QUOTE]
The thing about yours Genie.. is you didn't even read mine.. You just went down the list.... Look at your times :/ You came here to start trouble with me.. and it's not going happen .. sorry .

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh.. Now you're bringing up my sick Aunt that I care for.. Yeah.. You're class act .....

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

The thing about yours Genie.. is you didn't even read mine.. You just went down the list.... Look at your times :/ You came here to start trouble with me.. and it's not going happen .. sorry .[/QUOTE]

u want 2 be serious now huh? pff
u started this shit so enjoy the ride - u tapping out?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're not worth my time or energy.. I don't come to fight..

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't start anything.. I defended a person on a PM. that is it... I can't help that you don't agree with it.. :/

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

payback 4 all of yours hellFRAUD[/QUOTE]
You're boring dear and you get offended way too easily by memes.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yep... I'm tapping out... My days are long, Genie... I don't have a beef with anyone here.. so I guess you can say what you want... but I will be the bigger person and not fight :/

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh.. Now you're bringing up my sick Aunt that I care for.. Yeah.. You're class act .....
WHO THE FUCK KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT U THE WAY U ACT
if ur sincere then i am sorry but u have issues u need to sort out w/your delivery. we took u seriously and u fell short - end of story

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To bring up my Aunt here, is disgusting and wrong... I certainly wouldn't do it.. but.. Whatever it takes to win, right? :'(

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How do I act Genie? I mean? What do you want from me? To change my views about KP? It's not going to happen.. I believe IN MY HEART and I HAVE PROVED that the PM was a fake.. You're upset.. I can't help you on that :/

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

You're boring dear and you get offended way too easily by memes.[/QUOTE]

it got u excited enough to blow your 9 dolla mod status on your own thread OPey dopey XD
lol how did u get that in the 1st place anyway...cause wow lol

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I came here to escape the fighting.. and you came here to start it again... <sigh>

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To bring up my Aunt here, is disgusting and wrong... I certainly wouldn't do it.. but.. Whatever it takes to win, right? :'(

those r words and mean nothing from u tho - u act up 4 sympathy and r right where u belong now :p

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Done with you... Post what you want... It does make me sick to my stomach that you would sink so low, to bring up my sick Aunt. :'(

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

it got u excited enough to blow your 9 dolla mod status on your own thread OPey dopey XD
lol how did u get that in the 1st place anyway...cause wow lol[/QUOTE]
I chose to not be a mod so how did I blow anything? :LOL1: You think you know so much. You're really grasping for straws. I could have donated $50 and you'd still have some dumb shit to say about it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

I chose to not be a mod so how did I blow anything? :LOL1: You think you know so much. You're really grasping for straws. I could have donated $50 and you'd still have some dumb shit to say about it.[/QUOTE]
78efe6fefbd5459ac80716dc2d9fe7b407176e7ed4e5c1b467c5d6d693ae77b3.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't start shit. I simply posted a PM that contradicted what was going around... THE SHIT STARTED when that PM was brought here..

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
cowards.
x3 and not 1 has a life

tNzEap8.jpg

I chose to not be a mod so how did I blow anything? :LOL1: You think you know so much. You're really grasping for straws. I could have donated $50 and you'd still have some dumb shit to say about it.
78efe6fefbd5459ac80716dc2d9fe7b407176e7ed4e5c1b467c5d6d693ae77b3.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:LOL1: You'll see.