Happy Birthday California

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a shame our once great state is going down the shitter due to the stupidity of leftists. Maybe they can at least get the power grid to work properly again and not be the most expensive in the country?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
It is a shame our once great state is going down the shitter due to the stupidity of leftists. Maybe they can at least get the power grid to work properly again and not be the most expensive in the country?
You should move to one of the Dakotas, I think you'd really dig it there!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

California is doomed, the place is in free fall and yet, many seem to applaud and approve of what's going on.

Stupidity isn't easily fixed and a lot wars were fought for much less than what's happening in the US today.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tomorrow is my adopted country’s birthday, Costa Rica.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
It's not. I have been hearing about the demise of California for years. Again, it has it's problems, but nowhere near as bad as some states.
Mass exodus, companies leaving by the hundreds, stores closing because criminals raid them every they.

Homelessness everywhere, violence out of control, thousands dying of OD.

Many cities running out of water, forest fires and now, your power grid is failing,

But hey, not enough proof, right?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Mass exodus, companies leaving by the hundreds, stores closing because criminals raid them every they.

Homelessness everywhere, violence out of control, thousands dying of OD.

Many cities running out of water, forest fires and now, your power grid is failing,

But hey, not enough proof, right?

No, because there isn't a mass exodus. Our population has dropped, but maybe it should. This state doesn't have the water to sustain 40 million people and a huge agricultural economy.

There is homelessness all over the country. California is doing something about it. Including changing laws at the state level to increase the number of units built throughout the state, including affordable units.

Forest fires there have always been and those are being addressed as well. Our power grid didn't fail. Not once this hot summer did I lose power. But they did in Texas. And no one has frozen to death here, that I'm aware of, like many did in Texas.

Everything you are laying out are problems that are happening all over and at the very least, California is trying to address it.

What is Texas doing about it's power grid? Oh right, they're sending busloads of illegal immigrants to northern cities. That will keep them warm when winter comes...

Mississippi has water problems because of poor infrastructure and they have all the water that could ever be needed.

You need to look at all the issues around the country.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
5Yng4MaWlRW3G9ddxhzIfvxKYJ19yxPzaIuFbZH2QcRLDbMk2i5RTTAq58Em4REsZJ3nncwhtYGCbnf8WnN2nI98b4BFGsgHn5cbrOCXi_Q20rmJ4Uz1DBNqjD0kcSz3rrAqpIRg_BinYVeZl5Q7l7FP7eWrSeTsfxSE740lrVzNFif39BY17-32fFY3PsovS-irniHncC6eRJaNNfJyuY9KMfobCrv-lExqSVfkgGQnqZ0f-tvEqTdYHxcpfx2L0Zk5KxQT9zC2mZt1CimwylArtyCfk9y6ZntuTQs0Ft-mMCT7b45Deum4DS5sciy2ZzMAUDNL7CzO_jrIiYafyULjhS8AzGe4v8c-MSmClQNsup52iSGticlgxwiCQm158CQsUnce-j0jpJpaS6bEPjTuH5MC-xRpqUfnt0edDB9sDJatHnRUEJwK3c7U2Sqf5NYabSzFYb3e3du9TD4Lv84-gS6t_0fX2FBEhtksjOlnK23etYkZCxLoygQGYaL-pIYRIPpTDD-sM5iPzMtpOXJJE4kx3K8B2BUvlu1gvhuOuBjWGlncysKSYKnQCeu0-kMgLzwrv84PZ1aSiujZGQXKGK4VrI4ovqt41cxhBaiDM-jz1QGHGLyGHjHYdUGdqgmeF7wzc2SwlJ5hANJQtOXVE6d85eboMzp52ObKSR5esd8PkWl6Ped45HPDBZiRpPdw6YxVUsgiZPa7CV-IzqMEhQjbNclSHoNl8s5nSiXgumjFSz3c8vEUjgNZVto=w500-h423-no