Happy Blax History Month!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes boys and girls, its that time of the year when we get to listen to black crybabies holler "look at me!" for an entire month like they're special or some shit. Thankfully, our foreracists made sure to pick the shortest month of the year so as to limit the suffering of other races that can only sit back and roll their eyes upon hearing "great black accomplishments".

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think teh way Leroy abuses your anus is quite an accomplishment :rightON:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
peanut%20butter.jpg
crack-cocaine.jpg
welfare-check.gif
tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im honestly curious, when actual Black History begins, according to them, like the actual history. Cause honestly, I cant seem to recall anything celebrated during BHM from the Confederate time period or before.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Back when black people actually made truly great music.

My mom raised me on Motown. Also great music.

Even early rap, was still kinda good, but lately, its all crap. I cant say that most modern black music is considered legendary. There are some exceptions. Like Lil Jon and Shotz hahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes boys and girls, its that time of the year when we get to listen to black crybabies holler "look at me!" for an entire month like they're special or some shit. Thankfully, our foreracists made sure to pick the shortest month of the year so as to limit the suffering of other races that can only sit back and roll their eyes upon hearing "great black accomplishments".

It's actually because Fredrick Douglas's birthday is in Febuary.

But the whole black history month thing is pretty patronizing. Black history is American history and there is far more than MLK and Rosa Parks.

They never.....EVER....educate students about the Republican party of Civil War times or all the black heros of American history.

Its gross and insulting.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Even early rap, was still kinda good, but lately, its all crap. I cant say that most modern black music is considered legendary. There are some exceptions. Like Lil Jon and Shotz hahaha.

Yeah, I wondered how they went from this...

to this:

Maybe they just tried harder back then because life was thaqt much more difficult for them so they had work harder for every record they sold, eh?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I wonder what the Republican party of the civil war era has to do with this to anyone but a partisan hack?
. Is that what Black History Month is about? The Republican Party? LoLz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wonder what the republican party of the civil war era has to do with this to anyone but a partisan hack?

A lot. It was the party for Black Americans. They fought for abolition, the 15th ammendment (black Americans having the right to vote) and pioneered civil rights.

People should be educated on the history of the country and the history of our citizens and political landscape.

You had something snarky to say because you are a hatefilled partisan hack yourself who just hates republicans and thinks everyone who disagrees with you is a republican. Hence you cannot stand even our history and what the Republican party meant and accomplished. Black Americans were all Republicans in that era. Including Douglas.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah, I wondered how they went from this...

to this:

Maybe they just tried harder back then because life was thaqt much more difficult for them so they had work harder for every record they sold, eh?

JOE!!! You tuggin' at me heart string man! Beautiful song, a classic. Not the second one. I had to turn the second one off. Fucked with my cats nerves. SHe hacked up a hairball in disgust, and told me she felt the need to take a shit. lolol

Honestly though, you right, they did try harder back then it seems. And Cancel Culture wants to obliterate their efforts. Take Aunt Jamima, she made a lot of money for them days, and became famous, now they took her image away. Same for that gal in Gone with the Wind, most richest black actress at the time, not counted for anything now. Even use to be a Black Wall Street, I hear they trying to bring that back. Was lots of successful black people long ago, but they dont want to focus on that, only that of the oppressed black man.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wonder what the Republican party of the civil war era has to do with this to anyone but a partisan hack?

Well hello Holliday, here you go again with alts, I really think @Bastard Factory wouldnt condone alts such as yourself, too much like that MaxiRoach.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..because the party of Barry Goldwater (the Rupublican Party, also the party of the Proud Boys and KKK)
would love to put black people back in the fields where according to modern Repukes they would be so much better off.
Just relying here on what I read from Bad Tards here on theBadTards.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
..because the party of Barry Goldwater (the Rupublican Party, aalso the party of the Proud Boys and KKK)
would love to put black people back in the fields were according to modern Repukes they would be so much better off.

Hey, cum wad, you do know the cotton gin has been invented right? Fuckhead.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Well hello Holliday, here you go again with alts, I really think @Bastard Factory wouldnt condone alts such as yourself, too much like that MaxiRoach.
You should make an appeal to have the likes of me banned for doing what I have done for years en years w/o objection, Blazesnore. I'll abide by the ruling.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
..because the party of Barry Goldwater (the Rupublican Party, aalso the party of the Proud Boys and KKK)
would love to put black people back in the fields were according to modern Repukes they would be so much better off.

By the Republican Party too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's actually because Fredrick Douglas's birthday is in Febuary.

But the whole black history month thing is pretty patronizing. Black history is American history and there is far more than MLK and Rosa Parks.

They never.....EVER....educate students about the Republican party of Civil War times or all the black heros of American history.

Its gross and insulting.

Actually the formation of the Republican Party in the events leading up to the American Civil War was one of the most riveting chapters in World History.

And so was the climactic event/end of its First President:

....A story of one man's triumph, and another's retribution /vengeance.

Couldn't write a better script than that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You should make an appeal to have the likes of me banned for doing what I have done for years en years w/o objection, Blazesnore. I'll abide by the ruling.

Sure thing, in 3 months, another Purge will happen lol.

Damn, all that bitchin, like a lil turd. Just like that MaxiRoach. Cant just use one name, gotta have alts in case you get banned. For shame, pussy.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Damn, all that bitchin, like a lil turd. Just like that MaxiRoach. Cant just use one name, gotta have alts in case you get banned. For shame, pussy.
Oh my! - did I misspell Holliday?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

By the Republican Party too.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yeah, I believe you meant 18NIGGER81.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Honestly though, you right, they did try harder back then it seems. And Cancel Culture wants to obliterate their efforts. Take Aunt Jamima, she made a lot of money for them days, and became famous, now they took her image away. Same for that gal in Gone with the Wind, most richest black actress at the time, not counted for anything now. Even use to be a Black Wall Street, I hear they trying to bring that back. Was lots of successful black people long ago, but they dont want to focus on that, only that of the oppressed black man.

...maybe cuz the more successful ones lef the less fortunate behind?

some got lucky and others didn't.

When they needed each other, they stuck together, but when civil rights arrived they didn't help each other out anymore.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
JOE!!! You tuggin' at me heart string man! Beautiful song, a classic. Not the second one. I had to turn the second one off. Fucked with my cats nerves. SHe hacked up a hairball in disgust, and told me she felt the need to take a shit. lolol

...tho this song was composed by a British White Man, this song was well suited to be sung by the voice of a Black Woman:

...that wasy my favourite song from that Rock Opera.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

...maybe cuz the more successful ones lef the less fortunate behind?

some got lucky and others didn't.

When they needed each other, they stuck together, but when civil rights arrived they didn't help each other out anymore.

Sadly, its possibly very much like that, and not just in the black community. Smartphones and social media has destroyed a lot of folks bonding together in person.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Yeah, I believe you meant 18NIGGER81.
Dude - LoLz - you are soooo fuckin PWn'T

LoLz at Blazesnore :LMAO: