Happy Blax History Month!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! typical brainwashed cuck. loves all black people! :ROFL3:

Meanwhile, I can count how many people I love on 2 hands! :LOL1:

I like country music too, Lokmeer.

Buckaroo by Buck Owens is one of my all time Country favorites.

However, it'd be a bit off topic to post it here since you're the one who named it as a Black History Thread

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
If only Democraps hadn't stopped Trump from rolling out the Platinum Plan ! :Pissed5:
He FO SHO woodah won that EeeeeLecshun doancheno.

.and now a musical interlude from a lady who needs no introduction

not just an entertainer

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If only Democraps hadn't stopped Trump from rolling out the Platinum Plan ! :Pissed5:
He FO SHO woodah won that EeeeeLecshun doancheno.

.and now a musical interlude from a lady who needs no introduction

not just an entertainer

Yeah it's pretty gross you guys didnt want black voters to get those policies. None of you want black inner city children to get a safe education. Or more black people to get out of poverty.

FB-IMG-1610711077153.jpg

^^^HollowBrain. He is so anti establishment that he supports them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pineapple Rag (solo) by Scott Joplin (1908)

Movie Orchestral Version (from the Sting):

Last edited:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
oh - btw
There's no such thing as the platinum plan.
If there was it would have been implemented in 2017,
not just ballyhooed in October 2020.
LoLz at retards who buy into shit like the "Platinum Plan" matter'd.
.One could reiterate
but how often should one point out the non-existence of a thing
. hoping to convince the deluded of its non-existence?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oh - btw
There's no such thing as the platinum plan.
If there was it would have been implemented in 2017,
not just ballyhooed in October 2020.
LoLz at retards who buy into shit like the "Platinum Plan" matter'd.
.One could reiterate
but how often should one point out the non-existence of a thing
. hoping to convince the deluded of its non-existence?

You are uninformed and dont care about the country or anyone who lives in it.

Least of all black Americans who have been suffering under failed democrat policies for decades.

No, the platinum plan doesnt exist. Because you voted against it. So it's on you and every who helped put the racist crime bill author in the presidency instead of supporting policies that actually helped people.

I like how you assume since policies dont impact you, they are just some concept that arent real and it's just a fun thing for you to LARP with on the internet.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Spivey

Debois:
The problem of the twentieth century is the problem of the color line.
The cost of liberty is less than the price of repression.
The power of the ballot we need in sheer defense, else what shall save us from a second slavery?

. and black people spoke at the ballot box.
See ya Trump. See Ya Repukes.

PS: The Platinum Plan doesn't exist because it never existed except in an 11th hour failed attempt to lure black voters who couldn't be fooled.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Philadelphia Firemen's Cotillion by Frank Johnson (1792-1844)

Orchestral Version:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Low info black people who voted for Biden played themselves and voted for the establishment responsible for the conditions they are dealing with.

Simple as that. Theyll deserve the nothing they get. Same as everyone who voted for their own unemployment and unaffordable health care.

Repeating a tragic demonstration of how ignorant and malleable millions in our country are, doesnt make it less sad and pathetic.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Douglass:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.
What to the Slave is the 4th of July?

PS: I hear now that black people are stupid and only the insightful white people can tell them who they should vote for.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CHEVALIER DE SAINT-GEORGE by Joseph Boulogne (1745–1799)

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Henry, A Ballad (c. 1812) by George Bridgetower

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aria by Alfredo Catalani - sung by Wilhelmenia Wiggins Fernandez (Movie: Diva)

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aria by Alfredo Catalani - sung by Wilhelmenia Wiggins Fernandez (Movie: Diva)

Hey Joe
You think black people do nothing but sing and dance?

Well, I think of it more as - they didn't really have the pollitical/financial power in previous centuries of our Modern World to make the impact that others did. There was no 2nd most powerful person in the world Black VP like there is today in the USA. But they made their mark in other ways.

It's akin to Irish people or Welsh who had no political or financial power in the 18th or 19th centuries, so naturally we don't hear about great Irish/Welsh explorers, Kings or politicians. But they produced poets such as Robert Burns and Dylan Thomas. They also made significant to contributions to folk music upon which much of early American music is based. I think Scottish people were in a similar boat, and theirs were great Academics like Adam Smith.

I suspect the status quo will soon change in the near future .

Anyways, Song and dance is more entertaining to pass the time.

I'm rather impressed that some of these obscure Black musicians existed at all way back when.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Haile Selassie (1892-1975) - The Last Emperor of Ethiopia

Historically, perhaps Selassie's High Point was a speech he delivered at the League of Nations after Ethiopia was invaded and occupied by the Fascist Government of Italy in 1936. He warned the World about the ominous plans of the Fascists which were to plunge the world into War shortly after.

"Today it is us. Tomorrow it could be you."

To this end, his stark prophecy proved to be correct and history would be on his side.

The Allied Powers failed to heed his warning to help Ethiopia for which they would later pay a huge price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

However, it'd be a bit off topic to post it here since you're the one who named it as a Black History Thread
josephine, its obvi you dont know shit from shineola!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Douglass:

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.
What to the Slave is the 4th of July?

PS: I hear now that black people are stupid and only the insightful white people can tell them who they should vote for.

Douglass was a Republican abolitionist and one of my favorite American heros.

I actually had tears when his statue was destroyed by the marxist mobs you support.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, but you started this fucking thred, so I thought I'd add to it.

If you started a thread about White Appalachian Ozark culture, I'd add to it too.

Just a way to learn more about different cultures.

Look em up research them.

They all have something to say/contribute

Just like every Black person isn't a BLM activist, neither is every White American person is a gun toting Nazi.

You should broaden your persective on the subtle nuances of cultures rather than highlighting the Extremist elements all the time.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you started a thread about White Appalachian Ozark culture, I'd add to it too.

Just like every Black person isn't a BLM activist, neither is every White person a Nazi.

You should broaden your persective on the subtle nuances of cultures rather than highlighting the Extremist elements all the time.

The way people use "nazi" these days is really kinda frightening.

The nazis were a socailist movement. They were not "skin heads" or just simply white racists. They took authoritarian power over Germany as a socailist movement and hijacked every mainstream institution to pump their socailist propaganda.

The misuse of the term is just so disrespectful. It really is.

You know they were a far left socailist movement. Comparing them to American skin head idiots is minimizing it and it's also training people to not think of the nazis as the socailist regime they were. It's a projection.

If you read Hilters speeches and his book many of the shits he says sounds like our radical left.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just like every Black person isn't a BLM activist, neither is every White American person is a gun totinga Nazi.

Yea, so? You wanna cookie and a bozo button?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Just like every Black person isn't a BLM activist, neither is every White person a Nazi.

The nazis were a socailist movement. They were not "skin heads" or just simply white racists. They took authoritarian power over Germany as a socailist movement and hijacked every mainstream institution to pump their socailist propaganda.

You know they were a far left socailist movement. Comparing them to American skin head idiots is minimizing it and it's also training people to not think of the nazis as the socailist regime they were. It's a projection.

If you read Hilters speeches and his book many of the shits he says sounds like our radical left.

The title of the thread is about Black History Month

But instead the OP uses it as a vehicle to deride other cultures & politicize social divides rather than say anything positive about them.

Black aint my race/culture, but nevertheless its interesting to read up about them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Let the Bright Seraphim (from Samson) by G.F. Handel - Kathleen Battle & Wynton Marsalis - Baroque Duet

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Black people didn’t ask for Black History Month bwahahahha

Negro week, maybe... but an entire month? Nah. That’s white guilt right thurrrrr.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Black people didn’t ask for Black History month bwahahahha

Negro week, maybe... but an entire month? Nah. That’s white guilt right thurrrrr.

Well...there's the history of the Slave Trade I suppose.

But in that regard, the Muslims historically were much worse than the Europeans & Americas.

Foreinstance, Saudi Arabia officially abolished slavery in 1862, 100 years after United States.

Word has it that slavery of Black people still exists in parts of Africa and the Muslim World.

And yet while these regions of the world think nothing of it, Western Nations are must hung up or feel guilty about it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

But in that regard, the Muslims historically were much worse than the Europeans & Americas.

Foreinstance, Saudi Arabia never completely abolished slavery until 100 years after United States.

Word has it that slavery still exists in parts of Africa and the Muslim World.

And yet while these regions of the world still trade/traffic in Slavery Western Nations are must hung up or feel guilty about it.
ever feel inclined to belt yourself in the face with a brick paver?

YOu should seriously consider it sometime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But instead the OP uses it as a vehicle to deride other cultures & politicize social divides rather than say anything positive about them.

Black aint my race/culture, but nevertheless its interesting to read up about them.

And he does it because it gets to woke people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Foreinstance, Saudi Arabia never completely abolished slavery until 100 years after United States.

Word has it that slavery still exists in parts of Africa and the Muslim World.

And yet while these regions of the world still trade/traffic in Slavery Western Nations are must hung up or feel guilty about it.
ever feel inclined to belt yourself in the face with a brick paver?

YOu should seriously consider it sometime.

please explain to him that the darker the berry the sweeter the juice lol

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL! You dumped out your purse cause I started a thread mocking black history month? BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Well lemme just say "SPOOK!" :ROFL: