Happy Blax History Month!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Here is some black culture for you....

Black people are afraid for their lives in this country.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

At least where I live, it's not like that.

I've heard some Black people in Canada say they were threatened by Whites.
I'm sure they face racism and discrimination here too.

But not like the States, eh.

I see Blacks walking around in my neighbourhood, and don't see police arresting or harassing them.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I see Blacks walking around in my neighbourhood, and don't see police arresting or harassing them.

I’m gonna throw a huge BULL SHIT flag here. I grew up in a heavily integrated area of Los Angeles where minorities were our neighbors and NONE of my black friends feel safe... None of my Mexican/brown friends feel safe either.

You probably live in an area of 7+/1 whites v minorities and have the Uncle Tom breed of black person who has become complacent as a means of survival.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! typical brainwashed cuck. loves all black people! :ROFL3:

Meanwhile, I can count how many people I love on 2 hands! :LOL1:

I like country music too, Lokmeer.

Buckaroo by Buck Owens is one of my all time Country favorites.

However, it'd be a bit off topic to post it here since you're the one who named it as a Black History Thread
josephine, its obvi you dont know shit from shineola!

Yeah, but you started this fucking thred, so I thought I'd add to it.

If you started a thread about White Appalachian Ozark culture, I'd add to it too.

Just a way to learn more about different cultures.

Look em up research them.

They all have something to say/contribute

Just like every Black person isn't a BLM activist, neither is every White person a Nazi.

You should broaden your persective on the subtle nuances of cultures rather than highlighting the Extremist elements all the time.

The way people use "nazi" these days is really kinda frightening.

The nazis were a socailist movement. They were not "skin heads" or just simply white racists. They took authoritarian power over Germany as a socailist movement and hijacked every mainstream institution to pump their socailist propaganda.

The misuse of the term is just so disrespectful. It really is.

You know they were a far left socailist movement. Comparing them to American skin head idiots is minimizing it and it's also training people to not think of the nazis as the socailist regime they were. It's a projection.

If you read Hilters speeches and his book many of the shits he says sounds like our radical left.

The title of the thread is about Black History Month

But instead the OP uses it as a vehicle to deride other cultures & politicize social divides rather than say anything positive about them.

Black aint my race/culture, but nevertheless its interesting to read up about them.

And he does it because it gets to woke people.

OP is racist and has little or no cultuure of his own to fall back on, except guns.

I don't know why people have to deride other cultures in order to feel good about themselves.

Likewise, I like reading about Irish culture, stories and listening to their music during Celtic Days or St. Patrick Day.

And in so doing, Doesn't mean I'm Irish.

I don't sideswipes at Irish people either.

I just try to appreciate them and their culture for who they are.

Try to put myself in their shoes for a day and appreciate what they have to offer. that's all.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I’m gonna throw a huge BULL SHIT flag here. I grew up in a heavily integrated area of Los Angeles where minorities were our neighbors and NONE of my black friends feel safe... None of my Mexican/brown friends feel safe either.

You probably live in an area of 7+/1 whites v minorities and have the Uncle Tom breed of black person who has become complacent as a means of survival.
Sounds like the solution is dont live around them and you wont have to see the problem. Problem solved!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

However, it'd be a bit off topic to post it here since you're the one who named it as a Black History Thread

If you started a thread about White Appalachian Ozark culture, I'd add to it too.

Just like every Black person isn't a BLM activist, neither is every White person a Nazi.

You should broaden your persective on the subtle nuances of cultures rather than highlighting the Extremist elements all the time.

The nazis were a socailist movement. They were not "skin heads" or just simply white racists. They took authoritarian power over Germany as a socailist movement and hijacked every mainstream institution to pump their socailist propaganda.

You know they were a far left socailist movement. Comparing them to American skin head idiots is minimizing it and it's also training people to not think of the nazis as the socailist regime they were. It's a projection.

If you read Hilters speeches and his book many of the shits he says sounds like our radical left.

But instead the OP uses it as a vehicle to deride other cultures & politicize social divides rather than say anything positive about them.

Black aint my race/culture, but nevertheless its interesting to read up about them.

OP is racist and has little or no cultuure of his own to fall back on, except guns.

I don't know why people have to deride other cultures in order to feel good about themselves.

Likewise, I like reading about Irish culture, stories and listening to their music during Celtic Days or St. Patrick Day.

Try to put myself in their shoes for a day and appreciate what they have to offer. that's all.
SOOOOO RAYCIS!!!!!!!! Maybe the rayciest here! :Grin3: I dont wanna walk around shuckin and jivin, selling loosies and gulping bags of fentanyl all damned day long! They can keep their clown shoes to themselves!

How many fux would you like with that josephine?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SOOOOO RAYCIS!!!!!!!! Maybe the rayciest here! :Grin3: I dont wanna walk around shuckin and jivin, selling loosies and gulping bags of fentanyl all damned day long! They can keep their clown shoes to themselves!

Well you are being racist, Lokmeer.

Why do you need to post a thread about a racial group and use it as laaunchpad to take swipes at them?

Why can't you just appreciate them for who they are and what they have to offer?

They're just people.

Irish are people too and I appreciate thei culture as well.

Nothing more than that.

I guess the States is a real divided place, eh?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s interesting that you’ve chosen to recognize Irish culture. They were also oppressed in this country.... but they were not enslaved in the US.

I have black friends.... and I don’t mean a work acquaintance. I’ve been all up in their houses and had them all up in mine. I’ve been in their weddings when I was the only white person there... I’ve planned their baby showers and maintain my friendships because they were worth maintaining.

Stop looking at them as the color of their skin. They are people. Their food is AMAZING and they actually have better manners and more tact than most of my other friends tbh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well I'm from Metro. And in Detroit, black people are more afraid of gang violence than they are of police.

Everyone is. Trafficking and gang violence. If anyone spends meaningful time with regular ass citizens there, they tell you they are afraid of criminals and violence. They are afraid of their children getting shot or joining gangs. Elderly people are afraid of sitting on their porch or being in their yards. Because of gang violence.

They want more police, not less.

I hate when people call a black person an "Uncle Tom" because they chose to live as individuals and have different views. But this what I'm talking about when I say it's mostly white "anti racists" who use racail slurs and abuse when they meet a black American who challenges the race war narrative that they are oppressed.

People shouldn't be forced into boxes and expected to walk a certain line or agree with certain narratives for any reason, least of all their skin color.

No one is ever going to tell anyone I care about or my daughter that they have to vote a certain way or agree with a certain narrative because of their race.

It's just very patronizing and a convenient way to dismiss people with opposing views to either call them racist or if they are black call them an Uncle Tom who is just kissing white peoples ass rather than actually dealing with the arguments. Its actually abusive.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s interesting that you’ve chosen to recognize Irish culture. They were also oppressed in this country.... but they were not enslaved in the US.

I don't politicize Irish culture. Tho I've spoken to people from Ireland who say that it's an extremely political situation in their country where they come from. I don't much get into that.

I just appreciiate St. Paddy's Day when it comes around once per year.
I enjoy the art, culture and music as a spectator nothing more.
It's fun to attend all these cultural festivals like Greek or Italian too.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't politicize Irish culture. Tho I've spoken to people from Ireland who say that it's an extremely political situation in their country where they come from. I don't much get into that.

My Irish Catholic grandmother was raised in England and endured racism there. Most Irish people in this country can’t trace their clan back to the motherland.... so I’m lucky that we can. I’m also named after a Celtic goddess and saint.

I love St. Paddy’s day. I only drink Irish car bombs on that day every year lol

The thing that I hate about racism the most is that it made me uncomfortable to be proud of my heritage out of fear of being related to the KKK or Neo Nazis because I was white.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well you are being racist, Lokmeer.

Why do you need to post a thread about a racial group and use it as laaunchpad to take swipes at them?

Why can't you just appreciate them for who they are and what they have to offer?

They're just people.

Irish are people too and I appreciate thei culture as well.

Nothing more than that.

I guess the States is a real divided place, eh?
Being racist, josephine? I AM RAYCIS!!!! Now go run off and have yourself a big ol cry, ya lil bitch.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea josephine, sure. I go ask for an irish car bomb down at the local bar once a year too.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yea josephine, sure. I go ask for an irish car bomb down at the local bar once a year too.

I generally don't try to politicize cultural events.
Perhaps you do or like to, but I don't.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The thing that I hate about racism the most is that it made me uncomfortable to be proud of my heritage out of fear of being related to the KKK or Neo Nazis because I was white.
I've heard some retarded things before but thats near the top! :LMAO: I couldnt give a fiddlers fuck about my heritage. Those eurotrashian countries are shit just like every african failure country is shit. Well, maybe not that bad....but you get the point.

But seriously, I'm afraid to be white and proud cause someone might have yelled "nigger" 100 years ago? BWAAHAHAHAHA!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine, you clowns can clutch your pearls and wring your hands all you want if it'll make you feel more like a human being.

Tell ya what, you and murdy should fly to Ireland this March 17th, visit a local pub, ask for an irish car bomb, get punched in the mouf, and then wrap your lisps around some jigaboo pole. You'll be some REAL SJW's then! :LMAO:

One drop of nigga jizz doeth a nergo make! :ROFL:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

josephine, you clowns can clutch your pearls and wring your hands all you want if it'll make you feel more like a human being.

Tell ya what, you and murdy should fly to Ireland this March 17th, visit a local pub, ask for an irish car bomb, get punched in the mouf, and then wrap your lisps around some jigaboo pole. You'll be some REAL SJW's then! :LMAO:

Here's one fer ya in the name of Racial Harmony for Nostalgia's Sake...Lokmeer!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm Irish. I've never had an Irish car bomb lol.

I do know they make fun of how Americans celebrate St Patties day over there lol.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm Irish. I've never had an Irish car bomb lol.

I do know they make fun of how Americans celebrate St Patties day over there lol.
Me neither. Seriously though, some doofus Americans have asked for em in Irish Bars over there and lets just say it didnt go well for em! BTW, I got all kinds of Irish relatives in the tree. It means about nothing to me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like any race/culture, Black Culture/Heritage has its share of Demons too...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you're slippin josephine! Only 2 more weeks for you 2 gatuitously hate your whitemess and suk blak cawks! :LOL2:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
you're slippin josephine! Only 2 more weeks for you 2 gatuitously hate your whitemess and suk blak cawks! :LOL2:

gonna post a Saint Patricks Day Thread in a month, so you kin glorify it all ya want, Lokmeer.

Need a blance here, eh?

Black History Month in February, Irish History in March.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I couldnt give two shits about ST Paddy's day.... Even though most of my ancestry is from there. Maybe the German/Austrian genes are superior? After all, I'm pretty genocidal!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I couldnt give two shits about ST Paddy's day.... Even though most of my ancestry is from there. Maybe the German/Austrian genes are superior? After all, I'm pretty genocidal!

Hey man
Hope you had a great Valentines and that your bum knot recuperates back to it's original shape soon :rightON:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont put things in my ass to woller it out. Quit projectting. Now STFU or I'll say something mean about faggits and really piss you off!

• Funny
Reactions: X