Happy Blax History Month!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wonder what the Republican party of the civil war era has to do with this to anyone but a partisan hack?
. Is that what Black History Month is about? The Republican Party? LoLz

Well hello Holliday, here you go again with alts, I really think @Bastard Factory wouldnt condone alts such as yourself, too much like that MaxiRoach.
You should make an appeal to have the likes of me banned for doing what I have done for years en years w/o objection, Blazesnore. I'll abide by the ruling.

Sure thing, in 3 months, another Purge will happen lol.

Damn, all that bitchin, like a lil turd. Just like that MaxiRoach. Cant just use one name, gotta have alts in case you get banned. For shame, pussy.
Oh my! - did I misspell Holliday?

Yeah, I believe you meant 18NIGGER81.
Dude - LoLz - you are soooo fuckin PWn'T

LoLz at Blazesnore :LMAO:

Me? I aint the cock sucking nigger.

This thread is about black folk that made history, not your cum guzzlin nigger ass.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I wonder what the Republican party of the civil war era has to do with this to anyone but a partisan hack?

Well hello Holliday, here you go again with alts, I really think @Bastard Factory wouldnt condone alts such as yourself, too much like that MaxiRoach.
You should make an appeal to have the likes of me banned for doing what I have done for years en years w/o objection, Blazesnore. I'll abide by the ruling.

Damn, all that bitchin, like a lil turd. Just like that MaxiRoach. Cant just use one name, gotta have alts in case you get banned. For shame, pussy.

This thread is about black folk that made history, not your cum guzzlin nigger ass.
Ooooo - nothin racist about that. LoLz at Blazesnore :LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ooooo - nothin racist about that. LoLz at Blazesnore :LMAO:

Bitch please, you the one come up in here trashing a perfectly fine thread. Just like a punk ass nigger.

Aint you got some fish to fuck, nimrod.

giphy.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The banjo was actually an African instrument. Many of the black soldiers in the Civil war, when they saw their fellow comrades sad and down, would build a fire, and dance and play the banjo to bring a smile to their face.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think its about celebrating BBQ, fried chicken, and white guilt cucks like you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
..because the party of Barry Goldwater (the Rupublican Party, also the party of the Proud Boys and KKK)
would love to put black people back in the fields where according to modern Repukes they would be so much better off.
Just relying here on what I read from Bad Tards here on theBadTards.

The democrats were the party of the KKK. In fact, Biden gave a touching eulogy for a dead klansman. He supported segregation and wrote the Crime bill and he was also an architect for the war on drugs.

You really dont know history, Hollowbrain. Which doesnt suprise me one bit. You are insanely low info and brainwashed and stuck in a partisan paradigm that prevents you from seeing anything objectively.

The proud boys are not republicans, you fucking idiot. They are a group of mostly hispanic people who got together to oppose antifa.

You should try to free your mind from your corporate media masters and think critically for once.

Are you happy that ISIS is magically back and the establishment has got America in wars again?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
I think its about celebrating BBQ, fried chicken, and white guilt cucks like you.
Are you sure (?) - cause I be hearin it's all bout the glooooory of the Repuklickin party.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes boys and girls, its that time of the year when we get to listen to black crybabies holler "look at me!" for an entire month like they're special or some shit. Thankfully, our foreracists made sure to pick the shortest month of the year so as to limit the suffering of other races that can only sit back and roll their eyes upon hearing "great black accomplishments".

It's actually because Fredrick Douglas's birthday is in Febuary.

But the whole black history month thing is pretty patronizing. Black history is American history and there is far more than MLK and Rosa Parks.

They never.....EVER....educate students about the Republican party of Civil War times or all the black heros of American history.

Its gross and insulting.

Actually the formation of the Republican Party in the events leading up to the American Civil War was one of the most riveting chapters in World History.

And so was the climactic event/end of its First President:

....A story of one man's triumph, and another's retribution /vengeance.

Couldn't write a better script than that.

I know.....I'm just pointing out how that isnt taught.

As you see from HollowBrain here who thinks Republicans were the kkk.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what you talking about? Hopelessandgay has a whole lot of black in him.

Several times a day in fact.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Republicans are the KKK. We are in the present. This is not the 1930s or 1880s. We are here now.
any time in the modern era - 50's forward - Repukes are the party of the rich, the corporations, the racist white supremacists. Start with Goldwater and move forward.
I don't need a history lesson from kids like you, I knew what you seem so newly proud to know before you were born - and much more. You'll never catch up.

Troll on, wee trolls.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Are you sure (?) - cause I be hearin it's all bout the glooooory of the Repuklickin party.
their glory is listening to a buncha spoiled black crybabies getting egged on to violence for the rest of the year by cucked out libs? Doesnt sound too legit, faggit!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republicans are the KKK. We are in the present. This is not the 1930s or 1880s. We are here now.
any time in the modern era - 50's forward - Repukes are the party of the rich, the corporations, the racist white supremacists. Start with Goldwater and move forward.
I don't need a history lesson from kids like you, I knew what you seem so newly proud to know before you were born - and much more. You'll never catch up.

Troll on, wee trolls.
You should kill yourself this month and free up a spot on BF for an underprivileged black child! :LMAO:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
their glory is listening to a buncha spoiled black crybabies getting egged on to violence for the rest of the year by cucked out libs? Doesnt sound too legit, faggit!
You talkin bout trumptarded repukes storming the Capitol Building, lokturd?
I swear I did not egg those whiney putinist contards on. I swears to Ialdaboath I didn't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Troll on, wee trolls.

1. No, Republicans are not the "kkk". That's an ignorant brainwashed comment. But how lovely of you realize we are discussing history, specifically black history, of which the original Republican party is vital to.

You didnt get that, because YOU are a hate infested partisan hack who cannot even handle factual history without spewing your bullshit partisan garbage.

2. Listen dumb ass, right now you are supporting and cheering for the SAME side as the corporatists. You are literally parroting the narrative handed to you by the corporate media and the wealthy elite, who all back Biden. Who all hated Trump.

And you are the one defending the party of white supremacy. Jim Crow Joe supported segregation, he wrote the crime bill that caused the racail disparities in criminal justice. He insults black Americans on the regular. The FACTS are against you.

And here he is giving a eulogy for a klansman

The facts are not on your side. And you are so stupid and brainwashed you still think this is democrats vs republicans. You are literally on the side of the corporatists and racists....you stupid fucking moron.

You voted out the president that passed criminal justice reform 1st step and you defend the author of the racist crime bill. You oppose the president who got School Choice so inner city kids can go to safe, quality schools and defend the segregationist shit bag who fought to keep black kids out of good schools. With a shitbag vice who used black men for state slave labor. In the party trying to get rid of civil rights laws.

"Poor kids are just as bright as white kids"~ Joe Biden.

Stop running into threads with your idiotic partisan whining, it's no ones fault you played yourself.

Oh PS....kkk members STILL vote Democrat and support them, because they want to make sure most of the black population stays in shit inner cities, stays out of suburban schools, and as gets unfettered abortion. YOU have been duped.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
OMG!
I just found out Abrahamb Linkin was a Republican.
That means all republicans today are good and loves teh Blik people.
and Eli Wheatknee inventid the Cottin gin.
Soz I when to the liquor store but they didn't have any Cotton Gin
so Fuck Them anyway - probably Liberuhlz. Never shop there again.

But them Supremes - now I don't know about them
They be pedofiles fo sho
what with that Baby Love.
Somethin wrong there. :Pissed5:
:LMAO:
Troll on BadTards - and one day you may be good at it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Should I list the platinum plan again so we can see all the policies Hollowbrain didnt want black Americans to have?

He did good for his corporate masters.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sigh... HOlidoofus tries so hard.

I almost hate to flush whenever he pops his said little face out the toilet

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove stuck it in with no Vaseline this time

When you wreck his low info blathering with facts, he starts crying "'trooollll".

What a brainwashed fucking moron.

Jumping into the BHM thread to shit on black Americans history and defend his segregationist heros who didnt even want black people to have the right to vote.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I swear I did not egg those whiney putinist contards on. I swears to Ialdaboath I didn't.
Wait, I thought you faggits celebrated dead cops and fucking up federal property? OHHHHHHHH, only when YOU do it!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
oh - btw
There's no such thing as the platinum plan.
If there was it would have been implemented in 2017,
not just ballyhooed in October 2020.
LoLz at retards who buy into shit like the "Platinum Plan" matter'd.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! typical brainwashed cuck. loves all black people! :ROFL3:

Meanwhile, I can count how many people I love on 2 hands! :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dove stuck it in with no Vaseline this time

When you wreck his low info blathering with facts, he starts crying "'trooollll".

What a brainwashed fucking moron.
Don't all those geriatric creepers over at cramped behind toilets follow the same script when you lift their sundress up over their heads?

Pretty much. They all just parrot what the corporate media tells them.

I like how they are all the racists voting for racist policies that have been harming black Americans for decades, but they gotta pretend they are not racist shit bags.

So when they run into a black conservative, they can unleash all their nasty racist slurs and abuse they hold in normally. And they do.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait, I thought you faggits celebrated dead cops and fucking up federal property? OHHHHHHHH, only when YOU do it!

Only when its black owned businesses and some black children get shot.

They get to "fight" against the "systemic racism" in the system. Mind you, the exact system ran by democrats for decades and terrible conditions as a result of democrat policies....but they are far to fucking stupid and brainwashed to realize that.

And they fight by destroying and looting and murdering in mostly minority communities. And the democrat "leaders" who created the conditions to begin with Allowed and enabled their communities to be terrorized and destroyed and more black people and children to bw murdered or brutalized.

They defended a rapist that sexually assaulted a black woman and fought for "'justice" for him....and just nothing for her.

And the whole domestic terror shit show is endorsed by corporations. They get billions in funding from corporations and political donors and they have not rebuilt a single black owned business or helped clean up any of the communities.

They essentially acted as a modern day KKK. The end result of their "activism"' is exactly the same as the klan.

And WE are the "white supremacists", and support corporate elitests.

You cant make this up. These people are absolutely insane.