Happy Mami dia, bishes

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Gift cards to the spa, engraved bracelets, humidifiers, heatless curlers and maybe some new cookware?

This year, give her that special gift...

Bring your Mother to Bastard Factory Day!

9g7p7sh.png

WU2wQSI.png

macey-presentation.jpg

Q4W7l9f.png

Make this one memorable.

older woman upset computer

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
God bless my late Mother @Blazor

i really miss 'er Bud!

I feel ya. Mine was like my sister in a way, most folks would even ask if I was her brother lol. She had me 1 month after turning 16, and the way we age, we looked close to the same age by the time I was 12.

I could've been aborted, but Im glad my Mom had me. I wouldnt be here if not for her courage.

My Mother in law passed a few years ago, miss her too.

I need to shout at my Great Aunt, she deserves the shout out today. I will miss her greatly when she is gone.

Reactions: Joe

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Happy Mom Day to all the Mommas of fur babies!!!! You deserve credit too!

d3a16b0e6a2ba511.jpeg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can’t laugh hard, sneeze, or cough without being reminded gently and horrifically of my cutiest patootiests.

To any woman who has ever invested their heart into a child… I wish you a happy mommy’s day.
Yeah momma says the same thing! One hard laugh or sneeze and the poo flies! Try Depends!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hope you’re taking Mama to Chinese buffet today. Wish I was with ya.:ThumbsUp1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey REAL Mom's..... @Swamp-Duck , @Dove , @Succubus , @Omnipotent , @RAVEN , @The Countess and any others that I did not list I apologize in advance.... you know who you are if you're a REAL Mom! Y'all have a blessed day!

Lets see...... @Jeannie , @Iggy McLulz , and @Kitty Zhang .... are y'all REAL Mom's? If so, a Happy Mom's Day to y'all as well!!!! May it be blessed!

I wonder if @Sharona is a Mom!

Lets see, who else.....
Thanks Blaze mate, mother’s day in the UK is March the 10th.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel ya. Mine was like my sister in a way, most folks would even ask if I was her brother lol. She had me 1 month after turning 16, and the way we age, we looked close to the same age by the time I was 12.

I could've been aborted, but Im glad my Mom had me. I wouldnt be here if not for her courage.

My Mother in law passed a few years ago, miss her too.

I need to shout at my Great Aunt, she deserves the shout out today. I will miss her greatly when she is gone.

I turned 16 and my son was born the next day. One lady (whose was famous because her son Jeff Chambers was hung in Malaysia for drug trafficking) said I was brave for keeping my son. I didn't feel brave but I guess I am. I know I admire courage more than any other virtue.

I am sorry your mum died....xoxo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I always celebrate my grandmother. She passed away right before Mother's Day weekend.....it used to be a hard time of year for me.

I've healed a lot since then. In a lot of ways. I still miss her so much though and I wish she could have known my children. She would have loved them so much.

For a long time I was mad that the world kept turning without her in it. I know we all die....but grief is hard.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I turned 16 and my son was born the next day. One lady (whose was famous because her son Jeff Chambers was hung in Malaysia for drug trafficking) said I was brave for keeping my son. I didn't feel brave but I guess I am. I know I admire courage more than any other virtue.

I am sorry your mum died....xoxo

It takes a lot to be a parent! You were indeed VERY brave for keeping your child! These days its too easy to "take the easy way out".

Thanks, she died at the age of 40. I suspect her ex had something to do with it.

Mom's life was a struggle. Swear I think when Grandma had a hex put on her, that it affected the whole family.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i thought weeg would totally dominate this thread

@Weeg u and momma had a fight or something?