Has the American Right & the Republican Party overreacted to the Abortion Issue in their country?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and if so, why?

Was the real issue declining Church membership & a need to replenish Church coffers?

Anyways I think they've overreacted & in so doing created a social crisis in their own country. This issue could have been resolved much better while allowing them to come out ahead. The USSC could have imposed more restrictions on abortion without overturning Roe v Wade.

I thought they could have had it both ways but they got greedy & power hungry. Eventually it will come back to haunt them.

But that's just an opinion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. They have not. All that happened was the federal claws were removed and now states can be free to decide how it looks.

But the left is over reacting and spreading disgusting lies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

There is a shit ton of unreasonable hysterical bullshit flying around and NONE of it is from Republicans.

The USSC cannot just change decisions. They keep them or overturn them.....Joe do you know how a court works?! Do you even know the case that successfully challanged Roe?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...and if so, why?

Was the real issue declining Church membership & a need to replenish Church coffers?

Anyways I think they've overreacted & in so doing created a social crisis in their own country. This issue could have been resolved much better while allowing them to come out ahead. The USSC could have imposed more restrictions on abortion without overturning Roe v Wade.

I thought they could have had it both ways but they got greedy & power hungry. Eventually it will come back to haunt them.

Oh shut the fuck up already

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
...and if so, why?

People just dont seem to get how the USSC works. They act like it's a legislative body.

They dont know how it works and dont want to know. The fuck?

Have any leftists even read Dobbs? Do they even know Roe was overturned because of another case?

I just cant. They think when you tell them how the shit works you are just giving a politcal opinion.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
...and if so, why?

People just dont seem to get how the USSC works. They act like it's a legislative body.

They dont know how it works and dont want to know. The fuck?

Have any leftists even read Dobbs? Do they even know Roe was overturned because of another case?

I just cant. They think when you tell them how the shit works you are just giving a politcal opinion.
this is why you don't explain things to idiots

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
tbh shed explain it to a fire hydrant LOL
Z1x5OCh.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and if so, why?

Now that the dog has caught the car, what will it do with it? It's going to get ugly for sure. Limiting rights hasn't worked well in this country.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and if so, why?

Now that the dog has caught the car, what will it do with it? It's going to get ugly for sure. Limiting rights hasn't worked well in this country.

Looks like it's gonna be a violent election season in America again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and if so, why?

Looks like it's gonna be a violent election season in America again

I'm afraid so. When you have one party that is completely divorced from reality, there is little comfort in the democratic political process.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The American right are getting what they want: The legal right to tell everyone how to live.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
tbh shed explain it to a fire hydrant LOL

And she'd explain it wrong, and then tell those who disagree that they're stupid and they don't understand how things work.

Really?

Shall we bump all your responses where you do exactly that? Or just post "bullshit"?

It fucking amazes how often you guys flat out blame other people for doing the exact shit you guys do.

When I say someone is wrong I go into why. When you guys do it you insult people, tell them they are wrong and refuse to explain. Everytime.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It really HAS to be mental illness.

The more I see this issue in the news I can't see why the Right gets so worked up about abortion in your country @Dove. It's already starting to blow up in the pro life's faces with that recent Ohio incident & that 10 year old girl. In other words it was a case so egregious that even the Ohio lawmakers who supported anti abortion legislation were caught with their pants down on that one. It was clear they had no answer or remedy. Just a huge embarrassment for them.

....someone never thought this through right.