Hate Parade

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Hate?

Just about everything right now.

Why can't I rip people's faces off again?

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

That was meant to read tell me again why I can't, but whatever.

I may have not done it physically, but I'll ruin what's in my path.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Kind of funny when I think about it. Most problems in life are due to other humans.

George Carlin said it best. "The planet is fine. The people are fucked."

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I was at a Speedway gas station today to fill up on regular unleaded gas. They have those stupid pumps where you have to pre-pay first. Anyway, I went in to pay and the woman cashier who waited on me couldn't even look me in the eyes. After I paid and she was giving my change back, she told me to "Have a good one." but still refused to look at me. She was looking somewhere off to the side behind me. I'm not quite sure what that was about.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
It isn't like she was a knockout, but that's weird not treating customers with respect. At least some customers. Looked like she made eye contact with the two younger looking bozos ahead of me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I was at a Speedway gas station today to fill up on regular unleaded gas. They have those stupid pumps where you have to pre-pay first. Anyway, I went in to pay and the woman cashier who waited on me couldn't even look me in the eyes. After I paid and she was giving my change back, she told me to "Have a good one." but still refused to look at me. She was looking somewhere off to the side behind me. I'm not quite sure what that was about.
UWEWJDm.gif

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Unfortunately I didn't get the receipt, which may have had her name so I could shame the goofball in my reviews.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
In my review I basically said I don't like using pre-paid pumps and how the cashier who waited on me around a certain time needs to learn to make eye contact with the customer. Every customer. Really I only care about me, but I can't make it sound that way.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
In my review I basically said I don't like using pre-paid pumps and how the cashier who waited on me around a certain time needs to learn to make eye contact with the customer. Every customer. Really I only care about me, but I can't make it sound that way.
Did you ever consider that some people are simply unable to make eye contact with others?

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Did you ever consider that some people are simply unable to make eye contact with others?

No, because I was watching her the whole time and she looked at the two younger guys ahead of me.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I was looking at her the whole time while she was handing my cash back and the dummy kept looking off to the side to her left. It wasn't busy in there. Wouldn't have mattered if it was.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

No, because I was watching her the whole time and she looked at the two younger guys ahead of me.
Maybe you creeped her the fuck out when she noticed you watching her every move while she was waiting on the younger men? I couldn't care less if the cashier looks at me as long as they accurately and quickly ring my purchase up, I'm happy.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard

Maybe you creeped her the fuck out when she noticed you watching her every move while she was waiting on the younger men? I couldn't care less if the cashier looks at me as long as they accurately and quickly ring my purchase up, I'm happy.

I doubt she noticed. I wasn't staring. Although I'm kind of a buff guy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I doubt she noticed. I wasn't staring. Although I'm kind of a buff guy.
:LOL1: not all women are into buff guys, not all women are into guys.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Perhaps she was just trying to keep eyes on another customer? The 7/11 in my town gets robbed like once or twice a year and the cashiers are always very nervous/vigilant after.