Hate Parade

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I hate apps. They very rarely come with any sort of tutorial and if they do it's just the common sense shit. Nope, just hey, this it what it can do for you, good luck figuring it out though. Also, zero customer service. No ne to ask, no way to ask. Then when you finally get comfortable with it, random update, woohoo. Now it looks different, it acts different, easy things are now a whole learning experience.

I ordered a big wheel for my kitties, it wasn't cheap. Assembly requires a mallet, fun. Oh, except the pieces were not made properly and are just a pussy hair too big and will not fit together.

Fuck!

What's pissng you off?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the cats tipped over the litter box somehow spilling crunchy cat nuggets and litter everywhere, it was the first thing I saw after my afternoon nap. Of course the puppy wants to "help" me clean it up by slapping me with her rubber chicken toy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm ready to delete Facebook. It's been enlightening and I've come to realize some of my long time friends are kind of fucking retarded. That makes me sad face.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Word. Pain is the worst. I've broken so many bones its cheaper to buy H than see a doctor. That shit sucks. I am pretty sure I have two broken vertebra but I just have to deal with it because our health care system is bullshit.

OP
OP

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
It is bullshit, total bullshit.

Everyone knows it, yet nothing changes.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
This damn dog keeps hiding my flip flop. Every time I go to put my foot in it to get up and doing something, it's gone.............

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Getting calls from work on my day off that wake me up because some idiot cant remember a fucking password

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
My son for some reason insists on calling me around 9am even though I keep telling him to call after noon.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Its not me, its my cubicle mate. I've been here a week and she just told me I have a 'high pitched annoying' voice and talk too much.
she's requested a move and I think its because she drinks late at night and doesn't wear makeup or care about her body. She eats cheetohs and Coke all morning and never talks to me.

what the hell

X

xXx
Site Supporter
These new underwear that keep riding to one side and I keep having to reach in and pull em back in line ... FUCK !

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Its not me, its my cubicle mate. I've been here a week and she just told me I have a 'high pitched annoying' voice and talk too much.
she's requested a move and I think its because she drinks late at night and doesn't wear makeup or care about her body. She eats cheetohs and Coke all morning and never talks to me.

what the hell

If you think everybody else is crazy you should probably look in a mirror.

I hate subs that fuck something up and then don't own up to it. Also, If it says "oil goes here" don't put fucking gasoline in it and waste an extra hour of my day. I had change the carburetor and now in problem solving, I find out I have to fix your rookie ass mistake.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I suppose I'll have to move all of my Sims content to another platform. They killed my channel. Lost everything. Fuck it.
LvEUDwJ.png

wKY7j21.png

Last edited:

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People that wear Sunglasses on the fucking Subway .... WHY !!!
Because when you are cool the sun shines on you 24 hours a day.

Having to watch my payroll dept because they decided instead of raising my salary to the acceptable range they would switch me to hourly, now they don't want to pay my overtime and have shorted me on the last two checks.

I haven't walked out yet because I am giving them enough rope to hang themselves. I am just gathering enough ammunition so when I do end this relationship I have enough to sue the piss out of them.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Getting the wrong fucking hardware sent to a jobsite and not being able to stay long enough to install it once the company gets that shit corrected. On a side note, I think I get to work in Hawaii on my next stint.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Also, one of my favorite feline friends passed away today. He was 3 legged and def so he couldn't hear how loud he was. He was my old housemates cat and I always loved visiting him.