He was just there to document folks

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh that fucker, the one who wanted to "storm the building and Rip Trump from the White House"

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But oh man would leftards be doing the electric boogie if it was this guy that had been shot instead of a fine young patriot

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course, there's nothing to see here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, but it still doesn't negate all those Trump loyalists who entered the building and vandalized it Bigly.

Anyways, that ANTIFA activist like the Trump loyalists who trespassed are gonna pay the price, Bigly. They're all gonna get prosecuted and slammed with criminal records. Especially since a Capitol Officer died & somebody's gonna get the blame, including that ANTIFA activist. Doesn't even matter if they didn't vandalize anything and were just 'watching'

It was so foolish for them to enter the building let alone attend that demonstration.

You know that expression, "Shit Happens", eh Bigly?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, but it still doesn't negate all those Trump loyalists who entered the building and vandalized it Bigly.

you have quite the commanding grasp of the obvious. Did you know that?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But you didn't mention them in your original post.

So here's a pic to remind you:

f37f3236-0d0f-49a6-85cd-d882c9f8c55d.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But you didn't mention them in your original post.

So here's a pic to remind you:

f37f3236-0d0f-49a6-85cd-d882c9f8c55d.jpeg

It wasnt Trump supporters vandalizing. Trump supporters stopped the vandalizing that was going on by Antifa, and called them out.

Aaaaaaaah, love that flag.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Amazing that y’all buy into this shit. Blazer, it’s been a steady diet of conspiracy theories for the last 4 months. Seems more effort then it’s worth.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah. Trump fucked up everything he touched. The proof is that the bill is due now. Aren’t you enjoying it?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The same people who've had his back through Russian collusion don't have his back currently on election fraud...

You cherry picking fair-weather leftist pansy, you.... :LOL2:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you enjoy being wrong? I hear Bitcoin is in the shitter. Another strike out. Your lucks gotta get better

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course, there's nothing to see here

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anyways, that ANTIFA activist like the Trump loyalists who trespassed are gonna pay the price, Bigly. They're all gonna get prosecuted and slammed with criminal records. Especially since a Capitol Officer died & somebody's gonna get the blame, including that ANTIFA activist. Doesn't even matter if they didn't vandalize anything and were just 'watching'

It was so foolish for them to enter the building let alone attend that demonstration.

You know that expression, "Shit Happens", eh Bigly?

I agree with the first part but only 60 people were arrested for anything out of a crowd of 60,000 and there are loads of videos of the vast majority booing and attempting to stop the few ones breaking anything. I have no doubt most of those 60 were Trump supporters but it is so easy to lead a mob because you only have to get a few to follow. I am willing to bet several of the original instigators were agent provocateurs as that is classic antifa type stuff.

One guy has already been identified.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I am willing to bet several of the original instigators were agent provocateurs as that is classic antifa type stuff.

One guy has already been identified.

Ohhhhh, get ready for the liberal blood pissing and screeching

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
It's all quite astonishing.

After all those "mostly peaceful protests" all summer long, in which we watched cities get burned and repeatedly looted, all of a sudden a couple of broken windows and some knucklehead pissing on Nancy Peklosi's desk chair is the worsted most awfullest thing that has ever happened anywhere in the world throughout all of history.

It's truly amazing.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear Bitcoin is in the shitter.

When a year ago at this time they were less than 6K?

GOsh you are fucking dumb

Why your a broke Dwarf?
:facepalm:

Gold Sliver and real estate for me Stubby.
What, ya gonna paint the hovel silver and huff some gold paint?

Since I’m not a renter like you. I can paint it any color I choose. Is your goat pen next to your hovel?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why your a broke Dwarf?

Since I’m not a renter like you. I can paint it any color I choose. Is your goat pen next to your hovel?

You live in the 3rd world....

Lulz...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why your a broke Dwarf?

You live in the 3rd world....

Lulz...

Call it what you want. I’ve created a beautiful estate, next to the ocean. Why? Because I can, and did.