Hello Thar Peepool.

AuntieGrilf

Factory Bastard
I am Dilf's older Sister but you can call me Auntie, is that good for nothing still making fools of himselves on here?

i remembered many a year back just before hour Momma got on the Whore bus she turned to us(that be me and Dilf) and gave us both a Barbie doll, it was that last we ever sore ov HER. I membereded the look on young Dilfs face, the trauma and facination as he helded the doll up to the sunlighjt. i also rememberer the brown smear on his chin from sniffinf racoon butt.

Well nice to B greetinged you all.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am Dilf's older Sister but you can call me Auntie, is that good for nothing still making fools of himselves on here?

i remembered many a year back just before hour Momma got on the Whore bus she turned to us(that be me and Dilf) and gave us both a Barbie doll, it was that last we ever sore ov HER. I membereded the look on young Dilfs face, the trauma and facination as he helded the doll up to the sunlighjt. i also rememberer the brown smear on his chin from sniffinf racoon butt.

Well nice to B greetinged you all.
Welcome

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
DO YOU WORK FOR THE BARBILFSONIAN TOO?
YES!

HFtz1CO.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm glad your flight was safe and secure. We have much business to discuss. Perhaps over @Cookie Monster 's corpses
ive been watching Italians on tic tok, trust me when I say i am nodding my head at the screen while doing the pinching wave with my hand while shouting in a sing song manner.

Be Afraid, beA very afraid/!!!!!!!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I am sick and tired of these fake pics.

The tides were gone and now this again! FUCK you CW!!! Big time!!! And everyone who is sponsoring this smear campaign against my character! Motherfucker

Dude, this is like these boards used to be in the past. Funny and entertaining

I really hope you're not taking any of this seriously

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your pals @ the Korean certainly do. Especially the short Puerto Rican break dancer.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly, I am sick and tired of these fake pics.

The tides were gone and now this again! FUCK you CW!!! Big time!!! And everyone who is sponsoring this smear campaign against my character! Motherfucker

Its not a smear Campaign, its the most Holy and Righteous truth train of justice. We are all on it but you just peer mesmerised into that old shoe box with the Mattel sticker on the side.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Its not a smear Campaign, its the most Holy and Righteous truth train of justice. We are all on it but you just peer mesmerised into that old shoe box with the Mattel sticker on the side.
Truth train of justice? Where did you find that term? ChatGPT?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The fact that people take time to Photoshop your pic and mess with you means they consider you important and worthwhile.

Man, are you serious? It hurts in a way. I don't want that. It is not funny.

I will retire here completely if it don't stop.

The fact that 4 or 5 people heavy PMing for an orchestrated smear campaign against a veteran is a sad fact. Nothing to be proud of, Rancid.