HELLO!!!!!

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tired of that old fuck strutting around thinking he's hot shit.....pfffft....:)

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Think he was hoping for a cat fight.....nope....not my style :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Course you get men like the haze, who are on assisted living, living with his daughter, trying to relive the good old days, trying to be cool.....I guess when you have shriveled up shrimp dick...trying to be cool in a forum is what you look forward to......... pathetic old fart!
Wow looks like you pin the tail right on the donkey and would like to hear about your days in the military and when I was in the military most of the women where dykes thinking they could do a mans job and just to bad you feel the way you do or would invite you over to suck my shriveled penis back to life but as it stands to scared you would bite it off- - - - - - - -

men-suck.jpg

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfftt… I know your type sweety….. Have nothing down your drawers.. so you come to a forum to call women names to make up for your inadequacies as a man... You prove my point by your meme. Some choose to ignore it.. but I'm not the type to do so.. And you ….. are the dizzy cunt... Most of the time you call names, when YOU are the one who didn't even understand what was posted... So.. go have your daughter change your diaper.. shit fuck... You stink like an old fart... Maybe ring your dinner bell so she can feed that fat face of yours also.. :) Oh and I'll bet you thought they were dikes... since you obvious don't like women.. When they said NO TO YOU... of course they had to be a dike (rolling eyes) Thankfully I don't deal with many assholes like you... You think you're a manly man... LMFAO!!! You are a weak SOB that only can resort to calling names online... another one that won't confront a man, but has no problem making jabs at women :) .. shrimp dick :)
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You forgot to say Love Mother- - - - - - -!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Pfftt… I know your type sweety….. Have nothing down your drawers.. so you come to a forum to call women names to make up for your inadequacies as a man... You prove my point by your meme. Some choose to ignore it.. but I'm not the type to do so.. And you ….. are the dizzy cunt... Most of the time you call names, when YOU are the one who didn't even understand what was posted... So.. go have your daughter change your diaper.. shit fuck... You stink like an old fart... Maybe ring your dinner bell so she can feed that fat face of yours also.. :) Oh and I'll bet you thought they were dikes... since you obvious don't like women.. When they said NO TO YOU... of course they had to be a dike (rolling eyes) Thankfully I don't deal with many assholes like you... You think you're a manly man... LMFAO!!! You are a weak SOB that only can resort to calling names online... another one that won't confront a man, but has no problem making jabs at women :) .. shrimp dick :)
hqdefault.jpg
damn ... I've never been involved in a dispute ....:Thinking:...this one looks like Confused 5
theclub.gif
th

th

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are the worst person to have a dispute (fight) with.. You play dirty, ffs :Grin3: …

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
You are the worst person to have a dispute (fight) with.. You play dirty, ffs :Grin3: …

since my recent metamorphosis I don't recall too much , I remember I sent you this as a gesture of harmony and you got a tad madish
random-shite-2016-12-15-09.jpg

Please release me, let me go,
For I don't love you anymore.
To live a lie would be a sin.
Release me and let me love again.
th

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

since my recent metamorphosis I don't recall too much , I remember I sent you this as a gesture of harmony and you got a tad madish
random-shite-2016-12-15-09.jpg

Please release me, let me go,
For I don't love you anymore.
To live a lie would be a sin.
Release me and let me love again.
th
[/QUOT

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMFAO!!!!! I didn't get mad.. I just thought it was too UGLY to look at on my wall everyday HAHAHAHAHA....So funny, just laughed my soda through my nose.. dang it :)

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the one that still gives me nightmares HAHAHAHAHA
pig.head_.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Someone once told me I only fight with women online and not men so I took a moment to review the genders of all my adversaries. When I recovered from the laughter, I then realized they never took that same moment to think it over.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
OMFG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OH KP... Did you do that shop?? If you did.. it's pretty good … and yes.. I can get rid of that rhino easily :D For the record... I told everyone I was leaving that site.... you just chose not to believe :/ LMFAO!!!!

Whats going on in hellfires part of the country these days? any new artwork?

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hiya, Sid :) Oh.. not too much going on here... The weather's been shit.. Michigan.. ugh.. I hate it... It's been raining for 2 weeks! Still in the 50's at night :(.. I have done a few photoshops, but nothing like I did in the winter months.. I did this one of Stinky's cat … and another on Reddit of someone's dog.. but.. besides that.. not too much :) Hope you are doing well :) Take Care :)
MIC4Z5s.jpg
uwmLrVw.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hiya, Sid :) Oh.. not too much going on here... The weather's been shit.. Michigan.. ugh.. I hate it... It's been raining for 2 weeks! Still in the 50's at night :(.. I have done a few photoshops, but nothing like I did in the winter months.. I did this one of Stinky's cat … and another on Reddit of someone's dog.. but.. besides that.. not too much :) Hope you are doing well :) Take Care :)
MIC4Z5s.jpg
uwmLrVw.jpg

I’d boot that hairy smelly fat cunt right off the furniture.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
MIC4Z5s.jpg
uwmLrVw.jpg

I’d boot that hairy smelly fat cunt right off the furniture.

I was gonna shop the Stinkyfinger family photo but someone beat me to it.
latest