Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
For the record, mine was the original lol :CooL:

Glad to have another fellow photochopper on board, welcome Raven!
Hi Blazer.. Love your photoshops :) I spend most of my time at Reddit photoshopping, but sometimes it gets a little old shopping Mr Rogers, little kittens and bunnies and stuff.. My mind is a little too warped for that all of time, so hopefully I can release some of my "demons shops" here hahahahahahah!!!

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Hi Blazer.. Love your photoshops :) I spend most of my time at Reddit photoshopping, but sometimes it gets a little old shopping Mr Rogers, little kittens and bunnies and stuff.. My mind is a little too warped for that all of time, so hopefully I can release some of my "demons shops" here hahahahahahah!!!
Why thank you, Im just warming up as this place still has the new car smell. On other boards I have been doing a lot funny album cover chops lol. I agree, every now and then, a chop that has no limits is always good. Look forward to your chops! :ThumbsUp3:

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant

Why thank you, Im just warming up as this place still has the new car smell. On other boards I have been doing a lot funny album cover chops lol. I agree, every now and then, a chop that has no limits is always good. Look forward to your chops! :ThumbsUp3:
Well.. If you ever want to get your fill of photoshopping.. Reddit has MANY threads... Photo restoration.. Photoshop request.. Photoshop Battles, Hybrid animals (which is one of my favs) you combine 2 animals to make one.. Also hybrid humans .. birds with arms.. ffs... the list goes on and on. .. I didn't know REDDIT was THE PLACE TO GO if you need photoshopping done.. You would be surprised how many people make request there daily- OMG.. BUT.. it is "clean" for the most part.. Anyway, keep that in mind if you ever have the urge to shop or just look around :). Nice meeting ya :)

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

Well.. If you ever want to get your fill of photoshopping.. Reddit has MANY threads... Photo restoration.. Photoshop request.. Photoshop Battles, Hybrid animals (which is one of my favs) you combine 2 animals to make one.. Also hybrid humans .. birds with arms.. ffs... the list goes on and on. .. I didn't know REDDIT was THE PLACE TO GO if you need photoshopping done.. You would be surprised how many people make request there daily- OMG.. BUT.. it is "clean" for the most part.. Anyway, keep that in mind if you ever have the urge to shop or just look around :). Nice meeting ya :)
Cool, thanks for the tip!

My brother also told me of some site called fiver or something, where you do photoshop requests for $5?

Nice to meet ya as well Raven :Cheers:

Sharona

white wine divorcee
welcome Raven.
don't let them men in here change who u really r.

#Sharona4mod

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
welcome Raven.

#Sharona4mod
Just because you can’t go five minutes in your life without letting a man “change you” does not mean other less retarded have that same problem. Not all women are sheep @Sharona just you.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
welcome Raven.

#Sharona4mod
Just because you can’t go five minutes in your life without letting a man “change you” does not mean other less retarded have that same problem. Not all women are sheep @Sharona just you.
Grimmy…. I love how you said "others who are less retarded" LMAO!!.... I guess I'll take that as a compliment :D...hahahaha.... And Sharona... I am NOT a :Whiner2: , feminist, SJW .... I take responsibility for myself and don't feel the need to blame men for whatever happens in my life...:) I do NOT agree with you EVER... but I'm sure you're a nice person and all. But it did creep me out a little bit that you hit the follow button on me... I feel I'm being watched now :D...

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I think Sharona is the only one following me. Maybe its the trail of beef jerky I leave behind.

Top Bottom