HELLO!!!!!

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Just saying hello to all you good folks.. :).. I am a female from Michigan.. and saw a couple of friends here that I knew from a different site, so I thought I'd join. I am a photoshopper.. and spend a great deal of my time at REDDIT doing a shit load of photoshops there.. This is a wonderful break from that site, which I BELIEVE is mostly young kids.. Just a little too "nice" to be there all of the time. lmao!! Anyway HI :)

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Thank ya.. good to be here :)

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Not sure if anyone ever needs any photoshopping done.. but If you ever do.. Don't hesitate to ask.. I will be more than happy to do that for you.. :)

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
I'm a pretty tolerant person.. so I left a few unchecked :D lmao!!

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
I'm Finger, I feel like I loved you and you said you were going for smokes and didn't come back :(

Do you know how to get rid of garden Rhino's ??

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Hello Grimmy :).. Sadly.. I have to sign off... I care for a sick relative in the evenings.. so I must go.. but thank you all for the kind welcome.. See you all soon :D

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
OMFG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OH KP... Did you do that shop?? If you did.. it's pretty good … and yes.. I can get rid of that rhino easily :D For the record... I told everyone I was leaving that site.... you just chose not to believe :/ LMFAO!!!!

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Oops... I meant to say Mr. Stink finger :D.. Old habits are hard to break.. sorry bout that.. :(.. I have to go.. I'll talk to you soon.. bye for now :)

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
lmfao WHERE'D YOU PUT MY RHINO ?? I flew that fucker in all the way from the Antarctic last month ffs and it's gone just like that ? you owe me big lady !

lol it was a cardboard cutout I had found you dingy (:

Krieg

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just saying hello to all you good folks.. :).. I am a female from Michigan.. and saw a couple of friends here that I knew from a different site, so I thought I'd join. I am a photoshopper.. and spend a great deal of my time at REDDIT doing a shit load of photoshops there.. This is a wonderful break from that site, which I BELIEVE is mostly young kids.. Just a little too "nice" to be there all of the time. lmao!! Anyway HI :)
Nope... and this time I did ponder at length.

I still have no appropriate response to your introduction.
I could offer a welcome, but how would you know it is sincere? This would involve you having to brows through my prolific diatribe of nonsense scattered about here, just to glean if I am the type to offer a sincere welcome.
And really, wouldn't you rather be doing something else?
Are you the type of person who swells on the prospect that the welcome is insincere? I suspect not.. you most likely have far better things to do with your mind.

A more pertinent question is to be asked : How do you feel about the consumption of Spam? Fried? straight from the can? Do you feel like violently regurgitating at the mere thought?

I need a tea.

Top Bottom