HELLO!!!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just saying hello to all you good folks.. :).. I am a female from Michigan.. and saw a couple of friends here that I knew from a different site, so I thought I'd join. I am a photoshopper.. and spend a great deal of my time at REDDIT doing a shit load of photoshops there.. This is a wonderful break from that site, which I BELIEVE is mostly young kids.. Just a little too "nice" to be there all of the time. lmao!! Anyway HI :)

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not sure if anyone ever needs any photoshopping done.. but If you ever do.. Don't hesitate to ask.. I will be more than happy to do that for you.. :)

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm a pretty tolerant person.. so I left a few unchecked :D lmao!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm Finger, I feel like I loved you and you said you were going for smokes and didn't come back :(
37541917_416904292162340_2453678467896573952_n.jpg

Do you know how to get rid of garden Rhino's ??

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hello Grimmy :).. Sadly.. I have to sign off... I care for a sick relative in the evenings.. so I must go.. but thank you all for the kind welcome.. See you all soon :D

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMFG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ OH KP... Did you do that shop?? If you did.. it's pretty good … and yes.. I can get rid of that rhino easily :D For the record... I told everyone I was leaving that site.... you just chose not to believe :/ LMFAO!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't get it .. who's KP did you alt'ed over there ?

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oops... I meant to say Mr. Stink finger :D.. Old habits are hard to break.. sorry bout that.. :(.. I have to go.. I'll talk to you soon.. bye for now :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmfao WHERE'D YOU PUT MY RHINO ?? I flew that fucker in all the way from the Antarctic last month ffs and it's gone just like that ? you owe me big lady !

lol it was a cardboard cutout I had found you dingy (:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just saying hello to all you good folks.. :).. I am a female from Michigan.. and saw a couple of friends here that I knew from a different site, so I thought I'd join. I am a photoshopper.. and spend a great deal of my time at REDDIT doing a shit load of photoshops there.. This is a wonderful break from that site, which I BELIEVE is mostly young kids.. Just a little too "nice" to be there all of the time. lmao!! Anyway HI :)

Nope... and this time I did ponder at length.

I still have no appropriate response to your introduction.
I could offer a welcome, but how would you know it is sincere? This would involve you having to brows through my prolific diatribe of nonsense scattered about here, just to glean if I am the type to offer a sincere welcome.
And really, wouldn't you rather be doing something else?
Are you the type of person who swells on the prospect that the welcome is insincere? I suspect not.. you most likely have far better things to do with your mind.

A more pertinent question is to be asked : How do you feel about the consumption of Spam? Fried? straight from the can? Do you feel like violently regurgitating at the mere thought?

I need a tea.

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For the record, mine was the original lol :CooL:

Glad to have another fellow photochopper on board, welcome Raven!
Hi Blazer.. Love your photoshops :) I spend most of my time at Reddit photoshopping, but sometimes it gets a little old shopping Mr Rogers, little kittens and bunnies and stuff.. My mind is a little too warped for that all of time, so hopefully I can release some of my "demons shops" here hahahahahahah!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hi Blazer.. Love your photoshops :) I spend most of my time at Reddit photoshopping, but sometimes it gets a little old shopping Mr Rogers, little kittens and bunnies and stuff.. My mind is a little too warped for that all of time, so hopefully I can release some of my "demons shops" here hahahahahahah!!!

Why thank you, Im just warming up as this place still has the new car smell. On other boards I have been doing a lot funny album cover chops lol. I agree, every now and then, a chop that has no limits is always good. Look forward to your chops! :ThumbsUp3:

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why thank you, Im just warming up as this place still has the new car smell. On other boards I have been doing a lot funny album cover chops lol. I agree, every now and then, a chop that has no limits is always good. Look forward to your chops! :ThumbsUp3:
Well.. If you ever want to get your fill of photoshopping.. Reddit has MANY threads... Photo restoration.. Photoshop request.. Photoshop Battles, Hybrid animals (which is one of my favs) you combine 2 animals to make one.. Also hybrid humans .. birds with arms.. ffs... the list goes on and on. .. I didn't know REDDIT was THE PLACE TO GO if you need photoshopping done.. You would be surprised how many people make request there daily- OMG.. BUT.. it is "clean" for the most part.. Anyway, keep that in mind if you ever have the urge to shop or just look around :). Nice meeting ya :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well.. If you ever want to get your fill of photoshopping.. Reddit has MANY threads... Photo restoration.. Photoshop request.. Photoshop Battles, Hybrid animals (which is one of my favs) you combine 2 animals to make one.. Also hybrid humans .. birds with arms.. ffs... the list goes on and on. .. I didn't know REDDIT was THE PLACE TO GO if you need photoshopping done.. You would be surprised how many people make request there daily- OMG.. BUT.. it is "clean" for the most part.. Anyway, keep that in mind if you ever have the urge to shop or just look around :). Nice meeting ya :)

Cool, thanks for the tip!

My brother also told me of some site called fiver or something, where you do photoshop requests for $5?

Nice to meet ya as well Raven :Cheers: