HELLO!!!!!

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Am I the only one who doesn’t like bacon?
Thats blasphemy!
I don’t eat meat except fish lol go easy on me! :Grin3:
Any certain reason?

My dad use to say "if it dont swim, fly, or come from the ground, dont eat it".

I dont eat cow meat much, they put too much shit in cows, I prefer venison for a red meat. I mostly eat fish and chicken. I cant pass up on bacon though lol.

Bear

Master Prestige
Thats blasphemy!
Any certain reason?

I dont eat cow meat much, they put too much shit in cows, I prefer venison for a red meat. I mostly eat fish and chicken. I cant pass up on bacon though lol.
I don’t want to eat animals lol so I make do with sea food which is also animals, crazy logic but it is what it is...

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thats blasphemy!
Any certain reason?

I don’t want to eat animals lol so I make do with sea food which is also animals, crazy logic but it is what it is...
I gotcha man, seafood is good. I been eating a lot of salmon, catfish, and tuna lately, and I also love shrimp. My lunches have been mostly chicken and squash past couple months.

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
One of my friends made it in his smoker and I pigged out on it

Bear

Master Prestige
Thats blasphemy!
Any certain reason?

I gotcha man, seafood is good. I been eating a lot of salmon, catfish, and tuna lately, and I also love shrimp. My lunches have been mostly chicken and squash past couple months.
Fresh King prawns in garlic butter with a tiny sprinkle of chilli flakes and fresh parsley is my go to thing, ready in 5min, favourite...

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
I'm so far inland that any fresh seafood is pretty expensive

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
I'm in the US so I'm close to the great lakes but not either ocean

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
True but they aren't saltwater so no shrimp from there

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Thats blasphemy!
Any certain reason?

Fresh King prawns in garlic butter with a tiny sprinkle of chilli flakes and fresh parsley is my go to thing, ready in 5min, favourite...
When I do shrimp, I like to skewer them, butter them, cajun season, and grill 'em. Another way is skewered with pineapple too, and some sweet and sour sauce.

When I was in Seattle, it was mostly prawns, not shrimp, and they were big.

Bear

Master Prestige
Thats blasphemy!
Any certain reason?

When I do shrimp, I like to skewer them, butter them, cajun season, and grill 'em. Another way is skewered with pineapple too, and some sweet and sour sauce.

scottish langoustine

It’s actually eye watering the price people pay for these beauties in France, you can actually go to beaches on the West coast and find these as well as world class Scottish Scallops that try to puff away from you in the gin clear water.... Truly amazing... I do love my country lol

Incognito2u

Dedicated Deviant
Oh yeah scallops are great and you're lucky to be able to get them fresh. Oh and gins pretty good too.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I'm so far inland that any fresh seafood is pretty expensive
In Scotland you can never be further than 59miles to the sea... Tiny little place lol
The Rolling Stones say-HEY YOU GET OFF OF MY CLOUD and the Scotsman said,HEY McCLOUD GET OFF OF MY EWE- - - - - -

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

I am about 99 percent sure that prawns and shrimp are just a different name for the same animal. In most of US we refer to them all as shrimp regardless of size, in other countries if they are small they are called shrimp, if they are large they are called prawns.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

I am about 99 percent sure that prawns and shrimp are just a different name for the same animal. In most of US we refer to them all as shrimp regardless of size, in other countries if they are small they are called shrimp, if they are large they are called prawns.

Ha! I just watched that movie the other night! AND I just made a post signed Forest Gump :ROFL3:

Top Bottom