2017-12-05_11_29_36.jpg

OP
OP
RAVEN

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
welcome Raven.
don't let them men in here change who u really r.

#Sharona4mod

Just because you can’t go five minutes in your life without letting a man “change you” does not mean other less retarded have that same problem. Not all women are sheep @Sharona just you.
Grimmy…. I love how you said "others who are less retarded" LMAO!!.... I guess I'll take that as a compliment :D...hahahaha.... And Sharona... I am NOT a :Whiner2: , feminist, SJW .... I take responsibility for myself and don't feel the need to blame men for whatever happens in my life...:) I do NOT agree with you EVER... but I'm sure you're a nice person and all. But it did creep me out a little bit that you hit the follow button on me... I feel I'm being watched now :D...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I think Sharona is the only one following me. Maybe its the trail of beef jerky I leave behind.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hmmm

Wonder if anyone has ever made foreskin jerky.

Labia chews?

Ha!

Ya know, yesterday I got "one of those looks", after describing a scenario of antiracism mixed with Horror flick. Where a black guy calls a white guy a racist, white guy gives him a look, says "we are all the same.... brother", then chloroforms him. Black guy wakes up, tied to a chair. White guy holds up a square foot of skin, that had been carved from his body, then holds up another of his own. Points to the black guys flesh, leans in, points to his own flesh while holding up the fillet of skin, and says "see, we are all the same.... brother!", and then the black guy proceeds to scream from shock.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Ha!

That 'ill teach um.

I'd do that to a transphobe.

What you think they chose to live a fucked life? Ok, you now have a cunt.

Enjoy fucker.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

infinityshock

Factory Bastard
Hmmm

Labia chews?

Ha!

Ya know, yesterday I got "one of those looks", after describing a scenario of antiracism mixed with Horror flick. Where a black guy calls a white guy a racist, white guy gives him a look, says "we are all the same.... brother", then chloroforms him. Black guy wakes up, tied to a chair. White guy holds up a square foot of skin, that had been carved from his body, then holds up another of his own. Points to the black guys flesh, leans in, points to his own flesh while holding up the fillet of skin, and says "see, we are all the same.... brother!", and then the black guy proceeds to scream from shock.

was there any penetration involved...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm

Labia chews?

Ha!

Is your arseole throbbing at the thought ?

infinityshock

Factory Bastard
Hmmm

Labia chews?

Ha!

pray i dont get a hold of you or yours will be.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hmmm

Labia chews?

Ha!

Really? How big is your todger ?

infinityshock

Factory Bastard
Hmmm

Labia chews?

Ha!

Really? How big is your todger ?

you know what a grain silo is, right.

what your asshole is going to get treated to makes a grain silo look like a piece of broken, overcooked spaghetti.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hmmm

Labia chews?

Ha!

Nah, only skin carving. Although, he may of fingered the flesh.