Herschel Walker: The problem in the black community is absent fathers...

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Serial abortionist Herschel Walker refuses free condoms, it's like he were rather abort than prevent!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So were any policies actually addressed in this thread or is it just the usual spew?

I see a lot of revolting hate about this guy as an actual person but not a single word about what policies and such he would be supporting.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So were any policies actually addressed in this thread or is it just the usual spew?

I see a lot of revolting hate about this guy as an actual person but not a single word about what policies and such he would be supporting.
Herschel "CTE" Walker has Policies?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Herschel "CTE" Walker has Policies?

Yeah....that's kinda what people running in government do. They bring policies and platforms that represent the people who vote them in.

So what does he support that you bitchy pricks disagree with?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Mr. Walker has been talking about issues that are of great importance to the people of Georgia like if it’s better to be a vampire or a werewolf,” Obama said, taking a jab at Walker's sometimes fantastical remarks made at recent campaign events. “This is a debate that I must confess I once had myself — when I was 7.”

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
"Mr. Walker has been talking about issues that are of great importance to the people of Georgia like if it’s better to be a vampire or a werewolf,” Obama said, taking a jab at Walker's sometimes fantastical remarks made at recent campaign events. “This is a debate that I must confess I once had myself — when I was 7.”

The egos of professional athletes is astounding and I’m embarrassed for him. I’ll remind everyone now that this man is rich, but the white man who wrote his check is wealthy. The NFL exploits minority and especially black athletes who have very little opportunities to become earners outside of this league.

One of the biggest issues the black community faces is fatherless children. That should be addressed because when a child’s basic needs are not met, they are going to become toxic adults. Most black men will die before they are 30. It’s tragic but no one cares because they are black.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The egos of professional athletes is astounding and I’m embarrassed for him. I’ll remind everyone now that this man is rich, but the white man who wrote his check is wealthy. The NFL exploits minority and especially black athletes who have very little opportunities to become earners outside of this league.

One of the biggest issues the black community faces is fatherless children. That should be addressed because when a child’s basic needs are not met, they are going to become toxic adults. Most black men will die before they are 30. It’s tragic but no one cares because they are black.

First, he's stupid. That should disqualify him, but not in today's America.

Second, he's a freaking hypocrite, on abortion and on deadbeat dads.

Third, he beat his wife and she's called him out on it.

He is going to lose.