Hey Dilf....stay the fuck out of my inbox with your crybaby bs...thanx

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I have received too many illiterate idiotic messages from this pedophile pus wad calling himself uncle doof either begging me to “join him” in his attacks on Dorian Ghey or The Maven.....or crying and threatening me with his moronic “Dark Net” bullshit :Crazy:

I don’t care how many forums you’ve been banned from and I’d sooner lick a toilet bowl than team up with a fucking moron like you...

Seriously dude....get some fucking help

And stay out of my inbox with your PM BS..bother someone else...mmmmmmmmmmmK moron :Welcome8:

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
You would.....you’re so far up his ass your breath smells like his farts

Next Souse will be here outraged for his “man friend”

Hellfire....I was told you’re a doof alt

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ummm… that would be difficult since I'm barely on here... Sounds like you have some jealously issues... Don't worry ... he's all yours :D

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Post a portion of the emails... pic or didn't happen... I don't want to think of you as a LIAR :) You edited.. dumbo :)

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Ummm… that would be difficult since I'm barely on here... Sounds like you have some jealously issues... Don't worry ... he's all yours :D
You think having your profile on invisible hides when your on :LMAO2: you’re as stupid as doof.....what a coincidence :Thinking:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You would.....you’re so far up his ass your breath smells like his farts

Next Souse will be here outraged for his “man friend”

Hellfire....I was told you’re a doof alt

No you weren't told that.. because I've known some of these people for years.. so again... .. you lie :)

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He PM'd me a pic of his cat ..looks like he broke it (:

2psxar.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not picking on you... I just don't want someone to get in trouble for something they didn't do... BF came out with a rule about spamming people via PM and if he didn't... you shouldn't say he did :/ That's it plain and simple.. lol

Reactions: X
OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I'm not picking on you... I just don't want someone to get in trouble for something they didn't do... BF came out with a rule about spamming people via PM and if he didn't... you shouldn't say he did :/ That's it plain and simple.. lol

oh please.....

should I “report” his pathetic ass......:LMAO2:

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Oh well........maybe he’ll actually leave forever as long promised and much anticipated.....it’s easier if the choice is not his yanno

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's your choice.. :) Not here to fight with ya... Just don't want ANYONE to get in trouble for something they didn't do... gotta go.. bye

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why this thread alone was enough to get UncledooFus'sus's juices flowing

hPTX3J.gif

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
That's your choice.. :) Not here to fight with ya... Just don't want ANYONE to get in trouble for something they didn't do... gotta go.. bye
Considering the sheer number of forums he’s already bragged about being banned from you think he’d learn from his mistakes :Dazed:

But then again we’ve got to consider who we’re dealing with....

Look at his post history and you can see for yourself him bragging about his access to people’s PM’s.......naming myself among others......

Stupid fuck outed himself long before I posted this :LMAO2: