Hey Dilf....stay the fuck out of my inbox with your crybaby bs...thanx

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Talked to sheriff. Vile Vixen will get a 2 week ban.

3lteku.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I asked sheriff for your password

Send me a PM I’ll give it to you :LMAO2::ROFL:
Are you capable of reading? You minimal wage slave. LoL
are you able of understanding, she replied you? :Perfecto: and regarding yer location .. should you not clan yer toilets from the ba site Sir Janitor, mind ya i even said Sir ... :ROFL3:

Rigor you son of scAT. YOu are low enemy scum. A C-Carder of the AIDS crew. I piss on you and already win with my hot STREAM OF PREMIUM PISS.

Alsdo, too long, didn’t read lol

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
at least it was premium piss, next time you can make it happen it's beer alone .. or i will scat you up and down ... greetings a C-Carder of the aids crew .. good i'm immune.
i got my bio and nuclear suit on, so knock yourself out and piss away .. get a job in australia they need you to extinguish fires.. you friggin meatspinner. :Perfecto:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No one will remember you. C carder of the aids wanna get famous off the biggest superstar and 16x world champion OFFICIAL UncleDiLF? I won’t make you famous, you locker room shoe shine boy.

YOUR FAGHER MIGHT DRINK MY PREMIUM PISS. then he will frenchkiss and vomit my piss inside your fat neck. You rotten Uber eats driver. Gtfo whoreson.
enjoy this nice block

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol .. my father is dead, so you can't hurt a hurt person cos he's hurt... haha .. :)
only the best will remember me dilfy .. someday again and someday i will fade in human history .. true .. but i will be remembered for "pavin the way" cos all roads lead to rome. :Perfecto:

Here for your big mouth .. some candy or as ornament if you have visitors, very decorative.
Full-Silicone-Huge-Butt-Plug-Anal-toys.jpg_350x350.jpg

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
lol .. my father is dead, so you can't hurt a hurt person cos he's hurt... haha .. :)
only the best will remember me dilfy .. someday again and someday i will fade in human history .. true .. but i will be remembered for "pavin the way" cos all roads lead to rome. :Perfecto:

Here for your big mouth .. some candy or as ornament if you have visitors, very decorative.

You sound butthurt.

At least many will remember me when I fade away. But actually I won't. I will do operations when I am getting old. I will look sexy and young. I have the money. I want to age until 120 years with the help embryonic stem cells in Romania.

I will live forever.

Thanks for the gift but I am more to contemporary art. Your sculpture looks so 90s.

See? You lose everytime. Piss sipper. And now please GTFO!

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
but you can't rid the fact, this is a sweet song..

we hope for eternal life but we wont ... still cool to see yer a sissy ! haha.
someday soon i hope to fly away bruv .. hopefully to better times.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You live too much in the past. Thats why you depressed.

Future? You are afraid about it. No goals and you are old. You are regretting your decisions you made.

Present? Your only chance to survive. Forget the past. It's over. It was nice. We played super Nintendo and didn't care about paying mortgage.

Live in the here and now. Workout, quit your bad drinking habits. You are an alcoholic. I have pic of you drinking in your pub in Belgium. Fils de pute!

Delete your social media accounts. Also WhatsApp. Learn how to code. Be positive, lose your belly fat, dress like David Beckham, build a tech business and sell something. Do something with your life.

Me, as a millionaire , I too have problems. How can I spend my money? Which toys are next to buy after having 3 diamond plated iPhones? Will it be a Chinese freelancer riding my alpha meAT tonight or a young Russian? Caviar or pizza via Uber eATs which one minimal wage slave will bring me upstairs my luxury condo here in San Fran?

See , we both have problems.

Difference?

Sucks being you ! :D

What a CENTURION ALPHA CRUSH!

Fils de pute

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Future? You are afraid about it. No goals and you are old. You are regretting your decisions you made.

Present? Your only chance to survive. Forget the past. It's over. It was nice. We played super Nintendo and didn't care about paying mortgage.

Live in the here and now. Workout, quit your bad drinking habits. You are an alcoholic. I have pic of you drinking in your pub in Belgium. Fils de pute!

Delete your social media accounts. Also WhatsApp. Learn how to code. Be positive, lose your belly fat, dress like David Beckham, build a tech business and sell something. Do something with your life.

Me, as a millionaire , I too have problems. How can I spend my money? Which toys are next to buy after having 3 diamond plated iPhones? Will it be a Chinese freelancer riding my alpha meAT tonight or a young Russian? Caviar or pizza via Uber eATs which one minimal wage slave will bring me upstairs my luxury condo here in San Fran?

Difference?

Fils de pute

true bruv .. sometimes people need to be totally alone to cry away like a cascade .. drink a fucking whiskey and smoke a big fat cuban cigar .. untill you get to swallow that bitter pill we sometimes get in life .. bad memories as we call them.
yeah indeed .. soon to fix my crap and recollect and i'll see what life is going to bring .. it is for sure now i am verichipped too and that is crushing my health .. once i have the day to proof you, i simply will .. you'll understand why i feel like an upset old nag .. hahaha beer is still allowed, i'm happy i aint drinking johnny walker .. would 'ave been crap ...
"Delete your social media accounts. Also WhatsApp. Learn how to code. Be positive, lose your belly fat, dress like David Beckham, build a tech business and sell something. Do something with your life."
haha you can never crush an alpha .. rich or poor, giving up is easy but keep standing makes you an alpha .. fighting or war is in your genes .. maybe i'll be rich someday with a huge damage claim as to verichip torture and experimenting .. i wont be worried abt iphones brother .. here it'll stay to a childhood memory .. kids my age i knew without parents, orphans and that will be my target and perhaps charity after making revenue ... asperger or down syndromers.. that kinda stuff .. at least i dream of a damage claim but we'll see dilfy ..
stuff like this, with the missus somewhere..

good to see yer still queer as can be .. lol. dickwad <3

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn, you are too niggertive.

Understanding what? Did your wife drank the high nutritious semen of your best mate? Lost your job?

Damn, you are not the one to hang around with.

Listen up son. Make a trip to Thailand, take money with you. You will cum back with a different view. In Thailand you get rockstar treatment. The roles change. Men are the attention center. Fucking will help you.

The West is anti white and anti men.

Change something. Belgium is paedo land. Dutroux was your hero I bet.

And stop drinking.

Drink pussy juice.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Difference?

Fils de pute

giphy.gif

Ha ha Rigor...you got the cock gobbler explaining away :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: YOU WIN !!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You sound butthurt.

At least many will remember me when I fade away. But actually I won't. I will do operations when I am getting old. I will look sexy and young. I have the money. I want to age until 120 years with the help embryonic stem cells in Romania.

I will live forever.

Thanks for the gift but I am more to contemporary art. Your sculpture looks so 90s.

See? You lose everytime. Piss sipper. And now please GTFO!

Difference?

Fils de pute

Damn, you are too niggertive.

Understanding what? Did your wife drank the high nutritious semen of your best mate? Lost your job?

Damn, you are not the one to hang around with.

Listen up son. Make a trip to Thailand, take money with you. You will cum back with a different view. In Thailand you get rockstar treatment. The roles change. Men are the attention center. Fucking will help you.

The West is anti white and anti men.

Change something. Belgium is paedo land. Dutroux was your hero I bet.

And stop drinking.

Drink pussy juice.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

LOOKIT' ALL THOSE WORDS !! You obviously hit a nerve :LMAO::LMAO: The loser went on a 'splainin spree :LMAO2::LMAO2: dilP sucks punjabi truckers :LMAO:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol ... ur frustrated today mate.. lol.

We refer to it as being PARA CRUSHED.......we should consider chipping in to buy him some tissues.......poor bastard...:LMAO2:
there's even a bidet for him lol ..

he uses that as a drinking fountain

Better than you drinking man juice for your pimples - - - - - - - -
awwwwwwwww ... don't, that sweetypie.

OP
OP

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
lol ... ur frustrated today mate.. lol.

We refer to it as being PARA CRUSHED.......we should consider chipping in to buy him some tissues.......poor bastard...:LMAO2:
there's even a bidet for him lol ..

he uses that as a drinking fountain

Better than you drinking man juice for your pimples - - - - - - - -

While I’m sure that worked for you back in the 60’s we have proactive for pimples today :Grin3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Haze drank jizz for acne control as a teen

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ffs lololol

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually your life sucks. You had so many bad news. Life, family, health. Damn. You suck.
pushing heroine? Suicidal thoughts?

loser