Hey libs, why doesn't "respect election results" apply to Marjorie Green?

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Fox News continues to divest itself of Trumptardisms.

147518901_3717710791599566_1558682050955844920_o.jpg
He had a hilaaaaarious quote recently
Something to the effect of
We all know the 'lecshun wuz stole
but evidence is so hard to find.

LoLz at Glue Snotz

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The problem is, we should be executing everyone in a fukin supermax, thereby freeing a shitload of money.
Recent Cost Studies
Death penalty case costs were counted through to execution (median cost $1.26 million). Non-death penalty case costs were counted through to the end of incarceration (median cost $740,000).
that's cause there are dummies like you infecting every government run institution. Including the department of corrections

The media cost of one hollow point 9mm round when discharged at close range to the back of a skull. One dollar.

Lethal injection should cost close to nothing.

The costs are only high because of incompetent leadership and cronyism.
rope. cost 2¢ and reusable

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The problem is, we should be executing everyone in a fukin supermax, thereby freeing a shitload of money.
Recent Cost Studies
Death penalty case costs were counted through to execution (median cost $1.26 million). Non-death penalty case costs were counted through to the end of incarceration (median cost $740,000).
They used to cost the daily pay for a firing squad. YOU PEOPLE are the ONLY reason killing people that rape and eat children costs more than $1.95.
Executioners have always been paid, lokturd.
I'd have thought a dedicated capitalist like you would appreciate the fact.

You could just have the same doctor who attends prisoners give the injection.

It's not done with "executioners" anymore.

The fuck lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies
that's cause there are dummies like you infecting every government run institution. Including the department of corrections

The media cost of one hollow point 9mm round when discharged at close range to the back of a skull. One dollar.

We have zoo's.

Just toss child rapists into predator habitats. Like bears or lions. Make sure they are hangey and irritated lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fox News continues to divest itself of Trumptardisms.

147518901_3717710791599566_1558682050955844920_o.jpg
He had a hilaaaaarious quote recently
Something to the effect of
We all know the 'lecshun wuz stole
but evidence is so hard to find.

LoLz at Glue Snotz

Hollowbrain thinks his murdoch corporate media is more honest and reliable than your murdoch corporate media! Neener neener repukes!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

ANd fiscally responsible too.

Environmentally friendly even :LMAO2:

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

Don't tell us, show us. Tiny Cumstain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
For those who don't like the system
. they need only petition QAnon or Steve Bannon and things will change.

..................... QAnon/BANNON 2024

See its unfortunate that I pointed out you are pumped with propaganda and you are STILL spewing it. It's like a nonstop symphony of stupid.

Did the murdochs tell you to check your closet for Q and under your bed for Putan every night before the xanax and mouthwash hit you?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

You want me to show you how a long neck sissy soy boy hangs from the neck until dead?

ok.

First you're gonna need to Find yourself a crossbeam, a rope and a chair

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

You want me to show you how a long neck sissy soy boy hangs from the neck until dead?

ok.

and then you stand on the chair......etc...LoLz at Bigly Smellz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

ok.

no you # 1,453

Gonna start having to keep a count you spastic fuckwit so you can get proper credit for your efforts

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

ok.

no you # 1,453

Gonna start having to keep a count you spastic fuckwit so you can get proper credit for your efforts
280 posts, dohg - can't be 1453...........huh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

ok.

no you # 1,453

280 posts, dohg - can't be 1453...........huh?
Like you haven't been a blithering retard stuck on repeat for several years across several sites now

do better you transparent buffoon. Seriously.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Good old Harry, who I have grown to trust over the years, takes a gander at the brand new Roma, by Ferrari.

"Did god make short people simply for our amusement?" Deep Thoughts.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies
They used to cost the daily pay for a firing squad. YOU PEOPLE are the ONLY reason killing people that rape and eat children costs more than $1.95.
Actually, no faggit. Back in the good ol days, God ordered the townspeople to kill em with stones....non gratus!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Recent Cost Studies
Actually, no faggit. Back in the good ol days, God ordered the townspeople to kill em with stones....non gratus!
Are you self-mating now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Recent Cost Studies
Are you self-mating now?
Dumb ass gaytheists like you would be burned at the stake.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Recent Cost Studies
Are you self-mating now?
Dumb ass gaytheists like you would be burned at the stake.
Why yes, my stake is lit right now, why do you ask?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Recent Cost Studies

You're awesome

Recent Cost Studies
“That fact”...”the fact” doesn’t sound as clipped.
Look: I’d have thought that a dedicated capitalist like you would have appreciated that fact. English...speak it!

Lordy. You hate the political threads, but you'll read them in order to chastise posters about picayune word choices. How vitriolic.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me answer that for you. 694k, with an 85% white population.

Not exactly representative of a cross-section of the USA. And her personal beliefs are laughable. Her relevance to the running of the country is negligable at best, probably close to irrelevant in reality.

Therefore, who gives a rat's ass?