Hey libs, why doesn't "respect election results" apply to Marjorie Green?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
She is a Godly woman being persecuted for her beliefs.

She's a cultist.

She won her election by 50 points though.

What's the population of her district? And how relevant is her district to the greater workings of the USofA?

Let me answer that for you. 694k, with an 85% white population.

Not exactly representative of a cross-section of the USA. And her personal beliefs are laughable. Her relevance to the running of the country is negligable at best, probably close to irrelevant in reality.

Therefore, who gives a rat's ass?

She is representing the people who sent her there. I don't break folks down by race and count some race's voats more than others.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She's a cultist.

What's the population of her district? And how relevant is her district to the greater workings of the USofA?

Let me answer that for you. 694k, with an 85% white population.

Not exactly representative of a cross-section of the USA. And her personal beliefs are laughable. Her relevance to the running of the country is negligable at best, probably close to irrelevant in reality.

Therefore, who gives a rat's ass?

She is representing the people who sent her there. I don't break folks down by race and count some race's voats more than others.

Yes, she is. And she can continue to do that. She wasn't impeached. She lost a committee assignment -- something not guaranteed to her by an election. Furthermore, she is not protected against being charged for breaking the law just because she got a large percentage of the vote in her redneck district.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What law did she break?

Well, the claim is she made threats of violence against Democrats online. That's why they took her committee position away. I don't know whether she really did that, but if she did, she should resign, and she should be charged. It's simple. This kind of insanity has to stop.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fukin democRATs have been openly threatening Republicans without reprisals for years. She should stand up and says she's gonna punch nancy in the fukin face on live TV and not have a damned thing done to her!

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

Well, the claim is she made threats of violence against Democrats online. That's why they took her committee position away. I don't know whether she really did that, but if she did, she should resign, and she should be charged. It's simple. This kind of insanity has to stop.
Lol...so shitpoasting then. Lock up me and bigs and lokmar and half the internets.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

Lol...so shitpoasting then. Lock up me and bigs and lokmar and half the internets.
Have you made specific threats of violence against someone?
. Someone in office maybe?
Or have you made suggestions of violence aimed at inspiring others to act?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

I challenged Chuck U Schumer to a fistfight. Does that count?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What law did she break?

Yes, all the above, ya faggit assed bitch.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

Luckily for you he didn't notice.
Ol Chuck would kick yer ass.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

Yes, all the above, ya faggit assed bitch.
You can get away with it because everyone knows you're just a loud mouft asshole
and you actually have no audience and are too chicken shit to do anything but mouth off.
...but maybe you need to be REPORTED! anyway.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

She's a cultist.

So they don’t get a voice if they don’t meet some liberal scum threshold?

But illegals and convicts do?

Very American of you

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

When did you become such a hardass...you need poark to come back and lossen you up again...

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
What law did she break?

When did you become such a hardass...you need poark to come back and lossen you up again...
.I've just had enough of trolls and Con ruining everything.
I have no more tolerance for it and give
...NO MERCY !

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What law did she break?

Honestly, trolling shoud be illegal for elected representatives at all levels of government. Trolling is subhuman behavior.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What law did she break?

Please don't suggest such a thing.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
147313569_10157925392231198_6581247702872295739_n.jpg

Trumptards are dumb.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What law did she break?

.I've just had enough of trolls and Con ruining everything.
I have no more tolerance for it and give
...NO MERCY !
hopelessandgay is giving "NO MERCY" folks

wheres the teeth chattering emoji?

Which essentially means whenever he pisses in his pants he's gonna stick around long enough for you to smell it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember when demtards took over the Wisconsin Capitol and the cops had to rescue politicians who were trapped inside. PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What law did she break?

Oak destroyed that fool whenever she saw him

FACT

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She is a dumb ass but she got the votes. If we are going to remove assignments from congress people who say dumb things then AOC is out and if we are going to remove them for antisemitism and bigotry that Taileb is out. As usual though liberals excuse their degenerates and demand entire different standards for everyone else.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She is a dumb ass but she got the votes. If we are going to remove assignments from congress people who say dumb things then AOC is out and if we are going to remove them for antisemitism and bigotry that Taileb is out. As usual though liberals excuse their degenerates and demand entire different standards for everyone else.

Threatening violence does not equal saying "dumb things."

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

just so we're clear on who and what is saying what and when

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except she didn't atleast not in any real way and not in a way that dozens of other members of Congress don't also routinely do including many Democrats.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

just so we're clear on who and what is saying what and when

OMG! I can't believe that she said they need a bullet in their heads.
She said to SoS.
SHE'S A MONSTER AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She also said California's 2018 wildfires were started by a Rothschild-funded laser beam. I kid you not.

People that fucking delusional should not be allowed to hold office.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Hey, arrogant ass. The voters of her district get to decide not you. That is how this works. Yes, she's a fucking dumb ass, I already said that, but, no, you don't get a say in the matter especially since there are so many dumb asses on your side saying similarly asinine things yet you never say a peep about them.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
What law did she break?

Should Maxine Waters resign too?

And if so, why have you never voluntarily said so before?