Hey libs, why doesn't "respect election results" apply to Marjorie Green?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What law did she break?

Well, the claim is she made threats of violence against Democrats online. That's why they took her committee position away. I don't know whether she really did that, but if she did, she should resign, and she should be charged. It's simple. This kind of insanity has to stop.
Lol...so shitpoasting then. Lock up me and bigs and lokmar and half the internets.
Have you made specific threats of violence against someone?
. Someone in office maybe?
I challenged Chuck U Schumer to a fistfight. Does that count?
Speaking of Chuck teh diseased fuck, didn't he himself level threats against the SCOTUS?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What law did she break?

Well, the claim is she made threats of violence against Democrats online. That's why they took her committee position away. I don't know whether she really did that, but if she did, she should resign, and she should be charged. It's simple. This kind of insanity has to stop.
Lol...so shitpoasting then. Lock up me and bigs and lokmar and half the internets.
Have you made specific threats of violence against someone?
. Someone in office maybe?
I challenged Chuck U Schumer to a fistfight. Does that count?
Speaking of Chuck teh diseased fuck, didn't he himself level threats against the SCOTUS?

Yeah none of the threats and incitement flung from the left matters.

Their cause is "righteous" so everything they do is permissible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She is a dumb ass but she got the votes. If we are going to remove assignments from congress people who say dumb things then AOC is out and if we are going to remove them for antisemitism and bigotry that Taileb is out. As usual though liberals excuse their degenerates and demand entire different standards for everyone else.

Threatening violence does not equal saying "dumb things."
just so we're clear on who and what is saying what and when

OMG! I can't believe that she said they need a bullet in their heads.
She said to SoS.
SHE'S A MONSTER AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!

OMG..... I can't believe Trump said those protesters should march down to the capitol peacefully and patriotically

HE INCITED A RIOT AND MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
She is a dumb ass but she got the votes. If we are going to remove assignments from congress people who say dumb things then AOC is out and if we are going to remove them for antisemitism and bigotry that Taileb is out. As usual though liberals excuse their degenerates and demand entire different standards for everyone else.

Threatening violence does not equal saying "dumb things."
just so we're clear on who and what is saying what and when

OMG! I can't believe that she said they need a bullet in their heads.
She said to SoS.
SHE'S A MONSTER AND MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!

OMG..... I can't believe Trump said those protesters should march down to the capitol peacefully and patriotically

HE INCITED A RIOT AND MUST BE DESTROYED!!!!!!

That Mango Mussolini.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why don't you just get on the phone
so we sane people don't have to 'listen' to you
crying whiney babies bubbering for the next four years.

Why dont you "sane" corporate shills run along to one of your many echo chambers if you dont want to deal with diversity of thought?

Hey you come here willingly.....you are not forced.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why don't you just get on the phone
so we sane people don't have to 'listen' to you
crying whiney babies bubbering for the next four years.

Why dont you "sane" corporate shills run along to one of your many echo chambers if you dont want to deal with diversity of thought?

Hey you come here willingly.....you are not forced.
I think the tranny over yonder decreed that HOliday's asshole smelled too much like Oak's boot and therefore stiplulated he was not welcome there.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
..oh God, now the crimson cuckold above believes he can predict the future

No clown, we won't be bellyaching and crying constantly the way you saps did. We'll will however, hold Biden accountable for the trainwreck he creates

You can count on it.