Hey Sting, why u catfish?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm gonna get a double McMelty on one thread

And......go

Right.

See @Succubus? This is his heavy hitter.

According to him, I have had several meltdowns here. It's like how this cries "Uncle".

He just resorts to pi, cries meltdown or says "still beat tho".

If you actually flame these people, they will freak out and put you on a cyber hit list, stalk you and throw tantrums.

There are plenty of normal thinking people who do it for fun and entertainment. The Power Narc Sociopath Rangers here are not them.

No idea how anyone would think X was Sting. But Sting was a wreck who posted some sort of CP....so my guess is they want to plaster that on X, accuse him of the shit sting did in effort to "run him off" because he is making fun of them.

Better have tried my dear (:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

And......go

Right.

According to him, I have had several meltdowns here. It's like how this cries "Uncle".

If you actually flame these people, they will freak out and put you on a cyber hit list, stalk you and throw tantrums.

There are plenty of normal thinking people who do it for fun and entertainment. The Power Narc Sociopath Rangers here are not them.

No idea how anyone would think X was Sting. But Sting was a wreck who posted some sort of CP....so my guess is they want to plaster that on X, accuse him of the shit sting did in effort to "run him off" because he is making fun of them.

Hey Sting, how many forums have you been laughed off of?

• Boring
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And......go

Right.

I give up, how many ... is it as many as Black cocks you have inhaled ?? c'mon man gimme a hint

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And......go

You never answered my question.
Scroll up

No my other question. Are you that other guy?
What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

fucking IDIOT

SHE'S FISHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

what a newb LOL

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

Are you the OTHER guy from the forum that Dovey banged. I wanna know because if you are and you are flaming her and treating her like you do, what does that say about your character? If she is such a bad person, why'd you fuck her? You trash talk her like she's some whore. IF she was that bad....and you fucked her.....it makes you look just as bad so really you should be flaming yourself. Right???? Just wondering how all this shit is gonna backfire in the end. I think I'm just gonna pull up a chair and grab my popcorn.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

Are you the OTHER guy from the forum that Dovey banged. I wanna know because if you are and you are flaming her and treating her like you do, what does that say about your character? If she is such a bad person, why'd you fuck her? You trash talk her like she's some whore. IF she was that bad....and you fucked her.....it makes you look just as bad so really you should be flaming yourself. Right???? Just wondering how all this shit is gonna backfire in the end. I think I'm just gonna pull up a chair and grab my popcorn.
That, I can explain.

Dovid, is a loser. I just pointed out in this community how much of a loser she really is.

And as you can read, she is a loser.

Any other questions?

Succubus

Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

That, I can explain.

Dovid, is a loser. I just pointed out in this community how much of a loser she really is.

Any other questions?

Yeah. Did you fuck the LOSER?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

That, I can explain.

Any other questions?

She says I didn't, so let's just go with that (snickers)

X

xXx
Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

That, I can explain.

Any other questions?

Yes, Do you actually like your voice ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And......go

Right.

Sting was a real sensitive, very feminine bitch who get really defensive.

No cl

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

Well if you ask him, this is what he says.

He says it was an entire troll from the get go. That he targeted me intentionally to fuck me for board content. To harvest PI, start a shit ton of public drama....for content.

Really, it was a few week long fling while I was separated and there were a lot of red flags and dramas and lies....so I axed it.

He drug it to the internet and has been wailing since.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Well, well, well, Chad......what have we here???? A fucking hypocrite at best. She dumped you and you're trying to ruin her reputation on forums??? God you must be such a fucking nerd. Little insensitive prick. Let me guess.....that monster ego makes up for that microscopic penis of yours???

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
(looks at Rolex)

Melty right on schedule

You must be in a heightened state if you are seeing "meltdowns", Kev.

Maybe you should get some blood pressure meds. Get a glass of warm milk and take a nap.

Elevate your feet and shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, well, well, Chad......what have we here???? A fucking hypocrite at best. She dumped you and you're trying to ruin her reputation on forums??? God you must be such a fucking nerd. Little insensitive prick. Let me guess.....that monster ego makes up for that microscopic penis of yours???

He also called my job attempting to get me fired and I quit to avoid ongoing harassment. That whole shit show was posted about HERE. He came here to get support or cred for that and was roasted off the board. It's all still here. Lol.

And when I was offline taking guardianship of my mother, these psychos were trying to look me up. Told everyone at BC that I was being evicted.

So I had these worried people texting an emailing me.

Just a flame game, yanno?!

He is only here because I am and he thinks he is gonna run Big and I off the board. Lmaoooo

Succubus

Site Supporter

He also called my job attempting to get me fired and I quit to avoid ongoing harassment. That whole shit show was posted about HERE. He came here to get support or cred for that and was roasted off the board.

And when I was offline taking guardianship of my mother, these psychos were trying to look me up. Told everyone at BC that I was being evicted.

If it were me, I would've given them my physical address......for real.....and invited all those motherfuckers to my house. We would have one hell of a shindig! Hahaha. So, Dovey, you must not have been that bad in bed, huh? Dude was so impressed with your skills that he was stalking you at work??? Damn girl. Get your Dovey on, lol. Thats how tiny dick nerds are. They're so insecure. They need to feel that security from a woman. Ahhhh, :rightON: he wouldn't make it in the real world. It's okay, Dove....I got your back.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You have this poor girl all shook because she didn't know your a fucking creeper.

Did you tell her that your repulsive wife is cross eyed? Or that your claim to lame on these forums is that sick photo where your molesting your own child, you sick fuck.

You didn't even register under the nic your punching bag ass is know for. WTF you hiding? Isn't that what creepy pervs do?

Succubus, seek counseling

Obviously Sting isn't under that alias here on BF. What is this person's alias???? Who are you referring to? I'm so fucking lost, lol.
X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
These fucking retards think everyone is someone from their sordid past. It's like they are long lost children looking for parents or some shit

Sting was the Brawl Stall era's version of seamajor. Only, HE didn't rape kids in some third world jungle like SeaSandusky does

Succubus

Site Supporter
(looks at Rolex)

Melty right on schedule

Did your daddy buy that for you? Steal it from someone? Fakes don't count.
Nah made a killing selling basketball cards and bought the top end.

Still didn't answer the question tho

No, I'm not a cow.....and at the end of the day when I lay my head down to go to sleep I am comfortable in knowing that there is HARD CORE evidence that you have a dick problem.....and that there is absolutely NO evidence that I am a cow. Self gratifying? Oh yes.....

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

That, I can explain.

Any other questions?

Yes. That's what this is all about.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And......go

Right.

wait wait.. I know.

As many as you've begged for a panel at with promises of bringing new players into the game?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He also called my job attempting to get me fired and I quit to avoid ongoing harassment. That whole shit show was posted about HERE. He came here to get support or cred for that and was roasted off the board.

If it were me, I would've given them my physical address......for real.....and invited all those motherfuckers to my house. We would have one hell of a shindig! Hahaha. So, Dovey, you must not have been that bad in bed, huh? Dude was so impressed with your skills that he was stalking you at work??? Damn girl. Get your Dovey on, lol. Thats how tiny dick needs are. They're so insecure. They need to feel that security from a woman. Ahhhh, :rightON: he wouldn't make it in the real world. It's okay, Dove....I got your back.

These people are maliscious harassers and would have no a problem finding ways to harrass a family. Bunk maliscious CPS reports and such.

It's not just entertaining slams on the internet. They dont stop there. I could rip these nuts all day but they go off the deep end and start stalking and threatening.

It's that broken record rageful hatred. Fucking Casket hates me so much that she openly deluded herself into thinking my deceased grandmother is not only here among us on BF....but on her "side" lmaooo.

Of course I'm a beast. Look at my fan club.:devil1:

It's some real raw hurt over something that was very brief.

Succubus

Site Supporter

If it were me, I would've given them my physical address......for real.....and invited all those motherfuckers to my house. We would have one hell of a shindig! Hahaha. So, Dovey, you must not have been that bad in bed, huh? Dude was so impressed with your skills that he was stalking you at work??? Damn girl. Get your Dovey on, lol. Thats how tiny dick needs are. They're so insecure. They need to feel that security from a woman. Ahhhh, :rightON: he wouldn't make it in the real world. It's okay, Dove....I got your back.

These people are maliscious harassers and would have no a problem finding ways to harrass a family. Bunk maliscious CPS reports and such.

It's not just entertaining slams on the internet. They dont stop there. I could rip these nuts all day but they go off the deep end and start stalking and threatening.

It's that broken record rageful hatred. Fucking Casket hates me so much that she openly deluded herself into thinking my deceased grandmother is not only here among us on BF....but on her "side" lmaooo.

Of course I'm a beast. Look at my fan club.:devil1:

I guess the emotional attachment on his end must've been real strong.....almost looking for that "mommy" type relationship.....roflmao.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Seriously...

right now you have Caskur-19, super cornball, sewage major, flynkenstien and Dr FuckedFromBehind all regurgitating the same nonsense time after time after time after time

It's like a retard music club

THe Jackson HIve

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
(looks at Rolex)

Melty right on schedule

Did your daddy buy that for you? Steal it from someone? Fakes don't count.
Nah made a killing selling basketball cards and bought the top end.

Still didn't answer the question tho

No, I'm not a cow.....and at the end of the day when I lay my head down to go to sleep I am comfortable in knowing that there is HARD CORE evidence that you have a dick problem.....and that there is absolutely NO evidence that I am a cow. Self gratifying? Oh yes.....
That wasn't the question

Look at all this butthurt tho

(Raises arms in a V)