Hey Sting, why u catfish?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You have this poor girl all shook because she didn't know your a fucking creeper.

Did you tell her that your repulsive wife is cross eyed? Or that your claim to lame on these forums is that sick photo where your molesting your own child, you sick fuck.

You didn't even register under the nic your punching bag ass is know for. WTF you hiding? Isn't that what creepy pervs do?

Succubus, seek counseling

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You have this poor girl all shook because she didn't know your a fucking creeper.

Did you tell her that your repulsive wife is cross eyed? Or that your claim to lame on these forums is that sick photo where your molesting your own child, you sick fuck.

You didn't even register under the nic your punching bag ass is know for. WTF you hiding? Isn't that what creepy pervs do?

Obviously Sting isn't under that alias here on BF. What is this person's alias???? Who are you referring to? I'm so fucking lost, lol.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Obviously Sting isn't under that alias here on BF. What is this person's alias???? Who are you referring to? I'm so fucking lost, lol.
X= Sting

Succubus

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

I didn't think it was Havok, cuz Havok would have mic fought.

SSS does alot of drugs. Fox doesn't.

Plus he pretty much outted himself today anywho.

You dodged a bullet

Succubus

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

SSS is pretty bad ass at flaming. He and I had a round when I first joined this forum. I guess he thought I was gonna pussy out or something. Pssshhhtt.....I may not be a flamer but I'll be damned if I'm put in the forum corner.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

SSS is pretty bad ass at flaming. He and I had a round when I first joined this forum. I guess he thought I was gonna pussy out or something. Pssshhhtt.....I may not be a flamer but I'll be damned if I'm put in the forum corner.
Lol wat?

SSS is as mediocre as it gets. I used to stick his threads at BH before he chose hallucinogenic drugs over life. Now he's a shell of what he once was.

His fascination with HIVplie was his downfall

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are having some mass hysteria and seeing members from their old "flame board" everywhere here.

It goes with posting text bombs of shit from 2006 no one cares about.

Succubus

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

SSS is as mediocre as it gets. I used to stick his threads at BH before he chose hallucinogenic drugs over life. Now he's a shell of what he once was.

He seems pretty good to me. At least he wasn't "repetitious"....which in my honest opinion ruins flaming.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Oh yeah, plus that posting CP shit over at Turd Fail or what looked like CP that got him banned from the community for a bit.

And that whole x-raying members daughters pictures at BH to see their premature tits thing he pulled that pretty much wrecked him on these forums.

But that's SSS

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!

X is not Sting.

Sting has been gone for a long time.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

He seems pretty good to me. At least he wasn't "repetitious"....which in my honest opinion ruins flaming.
You really need to see actual flaming, then.

Succubus

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

Yeah but don't you think sounding like a broken record kills it? It's nice to be inventive and creative with flaming.....bring forward new content. Not the same old boring "she's a cow" type shit. Uggh.....if I wanted to read grade school insults I'd visit a damn playground. Ffs. Lmao.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

They are having some mass hysteria and seeing members from their old "flame board" everywhere here.

It goes with posting text bombs of shit from 2006 no one cares about.
Kind of like how you see me as Flynn?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

Yeah but don't you think sounding like a broken record kills it? It's nice to be inventive and creative with flaming.....bring forward new content. Not the same old boring "she's a cow" type shit. Uggh.....if I wanted to read grade school insults I'd visit a damn playground. Ffs. Lmao.
Honestly? You couldn't handle real flaming.

You are better off working up an actual flamer to post something good then asking for a bit right off the bat.

You would log out. Trust me

X

xXx
Site Supporter
:IggyMcLulz: :IggyMcLulz: :IggyMcLulz: :IggyMcLulz: :IggyMcLulz: :IggyMcLulz: :IggyMcLulz:

Did somebody called for SPEECH THERAPY !!

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

These are not the ones to ask, Succubus.

People who do it for fun and entertainment have pretty well dipped out, largely due to people like this. They are more drama trolls who collect pi and all that nonsense.

What you see here is pretty much all it is.

Succubus

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

You are better off working up an actual flamer to post something good then asking for a bit right off the bat.

From what I've seen here, I doubt I would log out. More like laugh my ass off at the mere attempts made.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

You fucking dimwit :LMAO:
Are you talking in that helium voice ffs ...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

From what I've seen here, I doubt I would log out. More like laugh my ass off at the mere attempts made.
Oh yeah?

Wanna have a flame match?

Now think before you answer this one

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

Oh yeah?

I do faggOt (: Leave the girls alone, or is that your thing to pick on tha ladies ??

That look you get when you open yer trap
tenor.gif

:LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

You dodged a bullet

Lol wat?

Oh yeah?

I do faggOt (: Leave the girls alone, or is that your thing to pick on tha ladies ??

That look you get when you open yer trap
tenor.gif

:LMAO::LMAO:
I already kicked you around in a match at FC, creeper.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna get a double McMelty on one thread

And......go

Right.

See @Succubus? This is his heavy hitter.

According to him, I have had several meltdowns here. It's like how this guy cries "Uncle".

He just resorts to pi, cries meltdown or says "still beat tho".

If you actually flame these people, they will freak out and put you on a cyber hit list, stalk you and throw tantrums.

There are plenty of normal thinking people who do it for fun and entertainment. The Power Narc Sociopath Rangers here are not them.

No idea how anyone would think X was Sting. But Sting was a wreck who posted some sort of CP....so my guess is they want to plaster that on X, accuse him of the shit sting did in effort to "run him off" because he is making fun of them.

Succubus

Site Supporter
I'm gonna get a double McMelty on one thread

And......go

Right.

See @Succubus? This is his heavy hitter.

According to him, I have had several meltdowns here. It's like how this cries "Uncle".

He just resorts to pi, cries meltdown or says "still beat tho".

If you actually flame these people, they will freak out and put you on a cyber hit list, stalk you and throw tantrums.

There are plenty of normal thinking people who do it for fun and entertainment. The Power Narc Sociopath Rangers here are not them.

No idea how anyone would think X was Sting. But Sting was a wreck who posted some sort of CP....so my guess is they want to plaster that on X, accuse him of the shit sting did in effort to "run him off" because he is making fun of them.

Reverse psychology. Better leave my @X alone. Succubus will come out and rape some fucking souls......