Hey Sting, why u catfish?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
(looks at Rolex)

Melty right on schedule

Did your daddy buy that for you? Steal it from someone? Fakes don't count.
Nah made a killing selling basketball cards and bought the top end.

Still didn't answer the question tho

No, I'm not a cow.....and at the end of the day when I lay my head down to go to sleep I am comfortable in knowing that there is HARD CORE evidence that you have a dick problem.....and that there is absolutely NO evidence that I am a cow. Self gratifying? Oh yes.....
That wasn't the question

Look at all this butthurt tho

(Raises arms in a V)

Ok precious....ask your question. I shall refrain from hurting your feelings too much with my answer as I see how well you took rejection from Dovey.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, well, well, Chad......what have we here???? A fucking hypocrite at best. She dumped you and you're trying to ruin her reputation on forums??? God you must be such a fucking nerd. Little insensitive prick. Let me guess.....that monster ego makes up for that microscopic penis of yours???

He also called my job attempting to get me fired and I quit to avoid ongoing harassment. That whole shit show was posted about HERE. He came here to get support or cred for that and was roasted off the board.

And when I was offline taking guardianship of my mother, these psychos were trying to look me up. Told everyone at BC that I was being evicted.

So I had these worried people texting an emailing me.

Just a flame game, yanno?!

If it were me, I would've given them my physical address......for real.....and invited all those motherfuckers to my house. We would have one hell of a shindig! Hahaha. So, Dovey, you must not have been that bad in bed, huh? Dude was so impressed with your skills that he was stalking you at work??? Damn girl. Get your Dovey on, lol. Thats how tiny dick needs are. They're so insecure. They need to feel that security from a woman. Ahhhh, :rightON: he wouldn't make it in the real world. It's okay, Dove....I got your back.

These people are maliscious harassers and would have no a problem finding ways to harrass a family. Bunk maliscious CPS reports and such.

It's not just entertaining slams on the internet. They dont stop there. I could rip these nuts all day but they go off the deep end and start stalking and threatening.

It's that broken record rageful hatred. Fucking Casket hates me so much that she openly deluded herself into thinking my deceased grandmother is not only here among us on BF....but on her "side" lmaooo.

Of course I'm a beast. Look at my fan club.:devil1:

It's some real raw hurt over something that was very brief.

I guess the emotional attachment on his end must've been real strong.....almost looking for that "mommy" type relationship.....roflmao.

Eehhh... have you ever encountered a narcissistic abuser?

He was doing that intense love bombing, future faking, disregarding my requests, wild pathological lies. Crazy stories. Picking bizzare fights intended to "train" me....basically trying to groom me for abuse.

He kinda created this whole person in his head and attached that to me and fell in love with THAT. I cut this off in the love bombing stage when shit was getting stressful and unamusing.

Yeah he had "strong feelings" but not for the real me, more for himself. He kinda thought of me more as a prop than an individual with my own values, experience and outlooks. He just morphed me in his mind into another him.

I can absolutely see the mommy thing, though narcs will just cycle through the love bombing into the devaluing and the eventual discard if they find new supply.

A lot of this is just anger over the loss of control. And since I'm his "online world", he sees me as a threat to whatever image he thinks he has. So rather than move on, he wants to try to drive me off so he can control the narrative. Even though I dont even post about it unless its brought to me. Notice how he tries to "recruit"' people and you guys are expected to pick a side.

That's all this is about. Restoring his narcissistic image of himself. He is a real nut.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Well, well, well, Chad......what have we here???? A fucking hypocrite at best. She dumped you and you're trying to ruin her reputation on forums??? God you must be such a fucking nerd. Little insensitive prick. Let me guess.....that monster ego makes up for that microscopic penis of yours???

He also called my job attempting to get me fired and I quit to avoid ongoing harassment. That whole shit show was posted about HERE. He came here to get support or cred for that and was roasted off the board.

And when I was offline taking guardianship of my mother, these psychos were trying to look me up. Told everyone at BC that I was being evicted.

If it were me, I would've given them my physical address......for real.....and invited all those motherfuckers to my house. We would have one hell of a shindig! Hahaha. So, Dovey, you must not have been that bad in bed, huh? Dude was so impressed with your skills that he was stalking you at work??? Damn girl. Get your Dovey on, lol. Thats how tiny dick needs are. They're so insecure. They need to feel that security from a woman. Ahhhh, :rightON: he wouldn't make it in the real world. It's okay, Dove....I got your back.

These people are maliscious harassers and would have no a problem finding ways to harrass a family. Bunk maliscious CPS reports and such.

It's not just entertaining slams on the internet. They dont stop there. I could rip these nuts all day but they go off the deep end and start stalking and threatening.

It's that broken record rageful hatred. Fucking Casket hates me so much that she openly deluded herself into thinking my deceased grandmother is not only here among us on BF....but on her "side" lmaooo.

I guess the emotional attachment on his end must've been real strong.....almost looking for that "mommy" type relationship.....roflmao.

He was doing that intense love bombing, future faking, disregarding my requests, wild pathological lies. Crazy stories. Picking bizzare fights intended to "train" me....basically trying to groom me for abuse.

He kinda created this whole person in his head and attached that to me and fell in love with THAT. I cut this off in the love bombing stage when shit was getting stressful and unamusing.

Yeah he had "strong feelings" but not for the real me, more for himself. He kinda thought of me more as a prop than an individual with my own values, experience and outlooks. He just morphed me in his mind into another him.

I can absolutely see the mommy thing, though narcs will just cycle through the love bombing into the devaluing and the eventual discard if they find new supply.

A lot of this is just anger over the loss of control. And since I'm his "online world", he sees me as a threat to whatever image he thinks he has. So rather than move on, he wants to try to drive me off so he can control the narrative. Even though I dont even post about it unless its brought to me. Notice how he tries to "recruit"' people and you guys are expected to pick a side.

That's all this is about. Restoring his narcissistic image of himself. He is a real nut.

Psshhhttt.....I had one of those. Why I'm single now. He was definitely looking for the mother figure....someone to keep his ass up and pay all the bills....supporting his habits, etc. I'll be damned. A man should never expect a woman to keep his ass up unless he is disabled and of course there is a mutual understanding. Me? I don't need ANY motherfucker to keep me up. I do well enough on my own. Besides, my toys do shit NO MAN can come CLOSE to doing or making me feel. Sorry. Bwahahahaha!!! I love how they DON'T have a personality attached to them!!! Sooooo worth the expense for batteries and my power bill.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Psshhhttt.....I had one of those. Why I'm single now. He was definitely looking for the mother figure....someone to keep his ass up and pay all the bills....supporting his habits, etc. I'll be damned. A man should never expect a woman to keep his ass up unless he is disabled and of course there is a mutual understanding. Me? I don't need ANY motherfucker to keep me up. I do well enough on my own. Besides, my toys do shit NO MAN can come CLOSE to doing or making me feel. Sorry. Bwahahahaha!!! I love how they DON'T have a personality attached to them!!! Sooooo worth the expense for batteries and my power bill.

All I wanted was just someone fun to hang out with and fuck on occasion.

The few times I met up with him I paid for everything. Intentionally....just in case he was gonna be one of those "I did all this for you!!" types.

And he STILL ended up being one of those anyway lmao.

Ridiculous. If I'm ever single again I'm staying that way for sure.

Big and I are gonna grow old together no matter what ♡

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You have this poor girl all shook because she didn't know your a fucking creeper.

Did you tell her that your repulsive wife is cross eyed? Or that your claim to lame on these forums is that sick photo where your molesting your own child, you sick fuck.

You didn't even register under the nic your punching bag ass is know for. WTF you hiding? Isn't that what creepy pervs do?

Succubus, seek counseling

Obviously Sting isn't under that alias here on BF. What is this person's alias???? Who are you referring to? I'm so fucking lost, lol.
X= Sting

No way!!!!!!
100%

I didn't think it was Havok, cuz Havok would have mic fought.

SSS does alot of drugs. Fox doesn't.

Plus he pretty much outted himself today anywho.

You dodged a bullet

SSS is pretty bad ass at flaming. He and I had a round when I first joined this forum. I guess he thought I was gonna pussy out or something. Pssshhhtt.....I may not be a flamer but I'll be damned if I'm put in the forum corner.
Lol wat?

SSS is as mediocre as it gets. I used to stick his threads at BH before he chose hallucinogenic drugs over life. Now he's a shell of what he once was.

His fascination with HIVplie was his downfall

He seems pretty good to me. At least he wasn't "repetitious"....which in my honest opinion ruins flaming.
You really need to see actual flaming, then.

Yeah but don't you think sounding like a broken record kills it? It's nice to be inventive and creative with flaming.....bring forward new content. Not the same old boring "she's a cow" type shit. Uggh.....if I wanted to read grade school insults I'd visit a damn playground. Ffs. Lmao.

Shut up, cow!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm gonna get a double McMelty on one thread

And......go

You never answered my question.
Scroll up

No my other question. Are you that other guy?
What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

Are you the OTHER guy from the forum that Dovey banged. I wanna know because if you are and you are flaming her and treating her like you do, what does that say about your character? If she is such a bad person, why'd you fuck her? You trash talk her like she's some whore. IF she was that bad....and you fucked her.....it makes you look just as bad so really you should be flaming yourself. Right???? Just wondering how all this shit is gonna backfire in the end. I think I'm just gonna pull up a chair and grab my popcorn.
That, I can explain.

Dovid, is a loser. I just pointed out in this community how much of a loser she really is.

And as you can read, she is a loser.

Any other questions?

Yeah. Did you fuck the LOSER?

Remember, Orca.

Dovey fucked Martini as well, so the same can be said of Dovey.

Try to keep up, if you're going to stick your Big Bird Beak into business you have no business being in, Free Willy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

[QUOTE"Dove]He also called my job attempting to get me fired and I quit to avoid ongoing harassment. That whole shit show was posted about HERE. He came here to get support or cred for that and was roasted off the board. It's all still here. Lol.

Bullshit. As I stated before and was validated by Dovey herself in a thread in this very forum that she was dishcharged for taking photos of her clients bowel movements. Not psycho at all.

Dovey never "quit." She was more aptly "terminated" from a 7$ hr job.

Dove said:

You were being "evicted" in the month of December. Here you are trying to make believe none of us were present at SG when your drama was going down. You are the one that wad giving play-by-play details about YOUR personal life. No one else.

You have been proven as a perpetual liar. Your story changes soo fast you break the sound barrier.

Dove said:

He is only here because I am and he thinks he is gonna run Big and I off the board. Lmaoooo

So you admit to having no fucking business on a flame forum but are staying to spite Martini?

Who needs to get a fucking life? Who needs to get their children back?

Yanno?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

Are you the OTHER guy from the forum that Dovey banged. I wanna know because if you are and you are flaming her and treating her like you do, what does that say about your character? If she is such a bad person, why'd you fuck her? You trash talk her like she's some whore. IF she was that bad....and you fucked her.....it makes you look just as bad so really you should be flaming yourself. Right???? Just wondering how all this shit is gonna backfire in the end. I think I'm just gonna pull up a chair and grab my popcorn.
That, I can explain.

Dovid, is a loser. I just pointed out in this community how much of a loser she really is.

Any other questions?

Remember, Orca.

Try to keep up, if you're going to stick your Big Bird Beak into business you have no business being in, Free Willy.

It doesnt work like that, F. That not her point. Her point is that he is dragging this situation to the internet and pounding away at it endlessly and what it says about him.

The only times he gets trashed on this is when its brought up by him and his few gimps. Otherwise this is old news that no one would talk about.

Also, this isnt a "flame forum". And, you guys brought it here.

I get that get that sociopathy can be confusing and exhausting as there is a perpetual drive to gaslight.... but you just come off illiterate.

From what I have seen actuall flamers say, D List Flynn doesnt belong on flame forums. I'll take that a step further to any forum.

Mostly because you are repetitive to the point of spamming, condone cyber stalking, and get way overly angry about shit posted on the internet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
You were being "evicted" in the month of December. Here you are trying to make believe none of us were present at SG when your drama was going down. You are the one that wad giving play-by-play details about YOUR personal life. No one else.

You have been proven as a perpetual liar. Your story changes soo fast you break the sound barrier."

That's interesting.

By the time December rolled around, this grand show of cyber stalking had already occured months prior.

Did Casket grab a crystal ball and predict the future?

So to get things straight here, you are butt ass hurt and angry because you believe yourself entitled to transparent honesty from strangers on the internet?

Yes or no will suffice. That should tell you who doesnt belong on the internet.

So exactly what "parts of the story" changed?

And when you are done answering, why is only rage inducing if the womans story changes? Is it because maybe you expect Pooptino to be a chronic lying dirtbag so its not as offensive to you?

And also, why are you so stuck on this situation where almost two years later, you have very powerful feelings about how you feel "lied to" by a stranger on the internet?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever considered shutting the fuck up? You can be so trite and disgusting

Succubus

Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

That, I can explain.

Any other questions?

Remember, Orca.

Yes but Dovey wasn't stalking him after the break up. ??????

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered shutting the fuck up? You can be so trite and disgusting

Yet you saved a picture you believe to be of me....a pornographic picture....without my consent.

You are one the most hateful, foolish dickwads here.

If YOU dont like what I have to say to your idiotic, rabid, psycho "buddies", than stop involving yourself.

What kind of spineless, simpering bitch inserts himself into a cyber drama that has nothing to do with him and than complains about it?

Why dont you go consider shutting the fuck up?

It's obvious why you are single....and it's not because you've chosen it. Its because women typically prefer men. Not a shocker you jumped in uninvited to "respect" someone like Kevin. You two likely have a lot in common.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And......go

Scroll up

What other guy?

THAT guy. Guy #2?
??

That, I can explain.

Any other questions?

Remember, Orca.

Yes but Dovey wasn't stalking him after the break up. ??????

Exactly.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yet you saved a picture you believe to be of me....a pornographic picture....without my consent.

If YOU dont like what I have to say to your idiotic, rabid, psycho "buddies", than stop involving yourself.

What kind of spineless, simpering bitch inserts himself into a cyber drama that has nothing to do with him and than complains about it?

It's obvious why you are single....and it's not because you've chosen it. Its because women typically prefer men. Not a shocker you jumped in uninvited to "respect" someone like Kevin. You two likely have a lot in common.

Outta dope?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Outta dope?

Out of minors?

I read on the internet that you rape kids. It must be true, yeah?

Succubus

Site Supporter
Well, if I had my choice to be called anything by one of these flamers, I suppose shamu is better than being called a pedophile. Perhaps I should count my blessings, then? That shit has GOT to cut a man deep, lol. I know it's all for shits and giggles but that's some serious shit right there.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Outta dope?

outta kids old fella' ? .....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove said:
It doesnt work like that, F. That not her point. Her point is that he is dragging this situation to the internet and pounding away at it endlessly and what it says about him.

Just because YOU say it doesn't? Succubus is nothing more than a fat version of you. You both are as stupid as a tin can being kicked around by your children in foster care. You don't make the fucking rules anywhere.

You don't run or have any kind of pull. As you can see, without a panel; Biggie Psycho is all but fucking useless.

Dove said:
The only times he gets trashed on this is when its brought up by him and his few gimps. Otherwise this is old news that no one would talk about.

That's a Grade A prime lie. YOU are the one mentioning him whenever you get mega butthurt over my comments amd over losing your children to the state.

You advertised your relationship and the intimate details surrounding this. They are still up at SG. Try lying about that, whore.

Dove said:

Then explain WHY YOU hung out at the flame area at SG? Are you going to tell me that, that too wasn't a "flame forum?"

See how you just don't make any fucking sense? Kinda like you having full custody of your children, yanno?

Dove said:
I get that get that sociopathy can be confusing and exhausting as there is a perpetual drive to gaslight.... but you just come off illiterate.

Keep getting your plagiarized material from WebMD. The ony person here that is all those things is you. You have a history of losing your children, being addicted to drugs, cheating on your husband and fucking two guys off a flame forum.

Tell me you don't take the interwebs too seriously, yanno?

From what I have seen actuall flamers say, D List Flynn doesnt belong on flame forums. I'll take that a step further to any forum.

Mostly because you are repetitive to the point of spamming, condone cyber stalking, and get way overly angry about shit posted on the internet.

From what I've seen or heard actual mothers say, shitty mother Dovey doesn't deserve to get her children back.

Mostly because your a fucking retard that fucks idiots off a forum without properly vetting them first.

Sorry. You lose again. And that includes your children that aren't in your custody, yanno?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"

You have been proven as a perpetual liar. Your story changes soo fast you break the sound barrier."

That's interesting.

By the time December rolled around, this grand show of cyber stalking had already occured months prior.

Did Casket grab a crystal ball and predict the future?

So to get things straight here, you are butt ass hurt and angry because you believe yourself entitled to transparent honesty from strangers on the internet?

Yes or no will suffice. That should tell you who doesnt belong on the internet.

So exactly what "parts of the story" changed?

And when you are done answering, why is only rage inducing if the womans story changes? Is it because maybe you expect Pooptino to be a chronic lying dirtbag so its not as offensive to you?

And also, why are you so stuck on this situation where almost two years later, you have very powerful feelings about how you feel "lied to" by a stranger on the internet?

I have custody of my kids, "tho."

P.S.-Maybe you lost your children because you can't even post a thought without fucking that up? What do you say, MOTHER OF THE DECADE?

Yanno?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Outta dope?

Out of minors?

I read on the internet that you molested your own kids?

Is that true?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
All that ??

LOL
OCD much ?

AnimatedLightCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Outta dope?

Out of minors?

Prove what you claim loser. I’m waiting.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Dove said:

Just because YOU say it doesn't? Succubus is nothing more than a fat version of you. You both are as stupid as a tin can being kicked around by your children in foster care. You don't make the fucking rules anywhere.

You don't run or have any kind of pull. As you can see, without a panel; Biggie Psycho is all but fucking useless.

Dove said:

That's a Grade A prime lie. YOU are the one mentioning him whenever you get mega butthurt over my comments amd over losing your children to the state.

You advertised your relationship and the intimate details surrounding this. They are still up at SG. Try lying about that, whore.

Dove said:

Then explain WHY YOU hung out at the flame area at SG? Are you going to tell me that, that too wasn't a "flame forum?"

See how you just don't make any fucking sense? Kinda like you having full custody of your children, yanno?

Dove said:

Keep getting your plagiarized material from WebMD. The ony person here that is all those things is you. You have a history of losing your children, being addicted to drugs, cheating on your husband and fucking two guys off a flame forum.

From what I've seen or heard actual mothers say, shitty mother Dovey doesn't deserve to get her children back.

Mostly because your a fucking retard that fucks idiots off a forum without properly vetting them first.

Sorry. You lose again. And that includes your children that aren't in your custody, yanno?

You lose because you can't get your facts straight. I'm fat to you because a CRACKHEAD envies your weight. Btw, the Olsen twins called and they want their eating disorder back. Fuck off!!!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove said:

Dove said:

Dove said:

Dove said:

You lose because you can't get your facts straight. I'm fat to you because a CRACKHEAD envies your weight. Btw, the Olsen twins called and they want their eating disorder back. Fuck off!!!!!

Is that the extent of your mighty ham hocks, beating against your elephant sized heart?

Stop eating carbs you fucking giant brontosaurus.

Get lost piggy, before I use your fat ass in my next Luau.

A-pig-cooked-and-decorated-for-a-formal-luau.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove said:

Dove said:

Dove said:

Dove said:

Is that the extent of your mighty ham hocks, beating against your elephant sized heart?

I don't get how your father let's you suck his dick with that foul mouth :rightON:

Don't get all jelly right here in fronna' us :LMAO2: the ole' 'fuck I'm ugly and can't show a pic so I'll call people fat' routine huh

is it even possible to shrink a forehead ?

LOL a spastic redundant fUCKWIT and a beautiful young lady ... I feel like I should let up on yeh a bit before you go ape-shit and scale a building and swat at airplanes ffs :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

was that enough ??
No ?

:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dove said:

Dove said:

Dove said:

Dove said:

I don't get how your father let's you suck his dick with that foul mouth :rightON:

Don't get all jelly right here in fronna' us :LMAO2: the ole' 'fuck I'm ugly and can't show a pic so I'll call people fat' routine huh

is it even possible to shrink a forehead ?

LOL a spastic redundant fUCKWIT and a beautiful young lady ... I feel like I should let up on yeh a bit before you go ape-shit and scale a building and swat at airplanes ffs :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

was that enough ??
No ?

:LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::IggyMcLulz::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

That was really funny, Havok!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know :rightON:

That was really funny, Havok!

You are a funny guy. Almost as funny as watching scat porn.

Did I ever tell you that you're one of my favorite posters?

Good. Because you're not.

Did I ever tell you how much your opinion matters ??
and SHAVE YOUR FUCKING ASS :rightON: