Hmmmm........

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Would it be out of line to suggest that maybe Biden tried to have Trump assassinated? Not trying to make federal case out of this, it's just a theory.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The only way I could see it happening is if Joe mumbled something incoherent that kind of sounded like "kill orange guy" and some overeager intern sent a directive using Biden's official letterhead.
I only ask because I wouldn't put anything past the government. I believe they killed JFK and covered it up. Why not kill Trump and do the same?

Admin.

The Piltdown Man Did Nothing Wrong
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If wanted to kill Trump this is how I would do it. A large boat battery! Zap

200w.gif

Zap, gotcha fat man! LOL!

Adam Hitler

Elton "Aidsman" John sucks cock
Factory Bastard
Biden couldn't even order a takeaway...

His handlers however, aka the (((deep state))) almost definitely were involved in the Trump assassination attempt.

They either were aware of the the threat, and allowed it to happen or groomed the kid, who totally fits the description of the average American mass shooter, and coerced him to commit the act.

Alphabet agency involvement is undeniable...

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Biden couldn't even order a takeaway...

His handlers however, aka the (((deep state))) almost definitely were involved in the Trump assassination attempt.

They either were aware of the the threat, and allowed it to happen or groomed the kid, who totally fits the description of the average American mass shooter, and coerced him to commit the act.

Alphabet agency involvement is undeniable...
You're reaching levels of stoopidt never seen before!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I only ask because I wouldn't put anything past the government. I believe they killed JFK and covered it up. Why not kill Trump and do the same?

That was the CIA and they don't have any reason to believe Trump will interfere with them. He'll be too busy pissing off the FBI and justice department anyway.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I like living in Canada. Things run pretty smooth here. As long as you got a pair of skates, weed and curling stones, life is good.

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I love living in Canada. Things are beautifully raunchy here. As long as you a trusty hunting knife, whisky, and a beaver to throw at people's balls to munch on, life is grand.

Adam Hitler

Elton "Aidsman" John sucks cock
Factory Bastard
That was the CIA and they don't have any reason to believe Trump will interfere with them. He'll be too busy pissing off the FBI and justice department anyway.
I am honestly starting to believe that Trump is in fact a loose canon, who is difficult to control and therefore the reason why the ruling class hate him.

He is compromised though and cannot be fully trusted, due to his family and inner circle...

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Factory Bastard
I am honestly starting to believe that Trump is in fact a loose canon, who is difficult to control and therefore the reason why the ruling class hate him.

He is compromised though and cannot be fully trusted, due to his family and inner circle...

He's not as much of a loose cannon as he gets credit for but he does have a bad (from their perspective) habit of saying the quiet parts out loud. He makes it harder to maintain the veneer of legitimacy the permanent state loves to hide behind.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's not as much of a loose cannon as he gets credit for but he does have a bad (from their perspective) habit of saying the quiet parts out loud. He makes it harder to maintain the veneer of legitimacy the permanent state loves to hide behind.
Well that and the nonstop blizzard of lies thing.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Would it be out of line to suggest that maybe Biden tried to have Trump assassinated? Not trying to make federal case out of this, it's just a theory.
I don't think Biden could effectively order Chinese take out without fumbling his way into a coma at this late stage in his mental decline.

His handlers, bathers and the people shooting him up with stimulants just so that he could crawl his way through a 12 minute teleprompted interview without keeling over? Yeah, they certainly had something to do with the attempt to take out a superior candidate.

No doubt to anyone with an IQ higher than 12.

Benny420

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Pretty much.

You know who's been sort of interesting? Bernie Sanders. He admits Biden is a hot mess of an old man, but he basically says, he can do the job and supports his candidacy.

Weird.
He has to, until he's told he doesn't. This is the way the democratic party works. You fall in line with whatever narrative we disseminate and only pivot when we instruct you to pivot. We see it in the democrat ranks all the time. Their diehard stooges like you and @Admin. too.

Thinking for one's self is clearly not an option for you people.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wouldn’t bother me, and since the Supreme Court half assed condoned it. Why the fuck not. Do Merica a favor Joe.

Last edited: