Holiday things you don't like or care for...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you considered feathers?

59bc3a3181264.image.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like gift exchange and the commercialization of Christmas. In fact, I detest it. The only ones who get "gifts" now are the kids, and their gifts are things like plane tickets, not a bunch of useless crap.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I don't like gift exchange and the commercialization of Christmas. In fact, I detest it. The only ones who get "gifts" now are the kids, and their gifts are things like plane tickets, not a bunch of useless crap.

We got our kid about 45 laminated photos this year.. the other kid, a few life sustaining items inside a Mindcraft thermal insulated lunchbag.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Giving appropriate gifts has always confused me. I have kids and a couple of grand kids to send gifts to. I want to gift stuff that is meaningful. 3 years ago, I decided to gift gold and silver coins. Real easy to order on line, and sent directly to the family. I try to switch it up with different coins. Cool part is, they keep them. Cool to add to their collections.