Holiday things you don't like or care for...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
maxresdefault.jpg

lolololol

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I like meaningful, passionate and actual uplifting music for Christmas, not commercial shit.

Clearly, TheCryer is too stupid to inquire, so he attempts to troll me by using shitty music. Good troll, pelón. *eyeroll*

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't like how stupid Holliday can be most times.

And the little fishies thing? WTF is with the little fishies?

I predicted someone would post this, but I thought it would be one of the dumbass righties.

@Reggie_Essent isn't a dumbass rightie?

He's not dumb, but he is a rightie. He's entitled and privileged, but not dumb.

He makes some really dumbass arguments.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I predicted someone would post this, but I thought it would be one of the dumbass righties.

He makes some really dumbass arguments.

I find them specious.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I am indeed privileged and entitled (and superior, of course). After all, my forebears made wise breeding decisions and most of the forebears of the general readership here fucked willy nilly with any wet hole or hard pole they could find, thus we find ourselves in a world of stammering idiots and morons and so many Registered Democrats.

There can be no other reason for so many Registered Democrats except unwise breeding decisions that has led to a world filled with dolts.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I am indeed privileged and entitled (and superior, of course). After all, my forebears made wise breeding decisions and most of the forebears of the general readership here fucked willy nilly with any wet hole or hard pole they could find, thus we find ourselves in a world of stammering idiots and morons and so many Registered Democrats.

There can be no other reason for so many Registered Democrats except unwise breeding decisions that has led to a world filled with dolts.

See @LotusBud ...specious.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I see you got one of those cool calendars that give you a new word to use every day, but you've used it incorrectly.

Why do you Registered Democrat Leftists always try to shoehorn words into the definition you want them to fit on any given day?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see you got one of those cool calendars that give you a new word to use every day, but you've used it incorrectly.

Why do you Registered Democrat Leftists always try to shoehorn words into the definition you want them to fit on any given day?

Actually, specious is a pretty good word for your ridiculous arguments and your general presentation of self. LMAO

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Bah! What nonsense! Since I've never poasted anything untrue, nothing I've ever poasted can be specious.

Go ahead and post a link to anything I've ever said that is untrue. You should have plenty of examples of me since we all know you love the melodic rhythm of my prose.