Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you need a step ladder to post here?
I’m going to prick your tits!
ly8m9ii.jpg

Corky

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
What the fuck? You’re like twenty pounds lighter than me you little shit! Go suck some moat protein shakes ya fag!
He was fucking your mom while your pathetic ass was crying in your crib. Your mom was his bitch when docked in Aussie. He was docked all over.. your mom. He could have ended that fucking cunt any time but he'd see you crying please please don't kill my mommie *in baby talk* so he spared her over and over again. He really should have killed her when he had the chance though. She was better off dead than having to raise a burden like you of a son.

So @Admin. for posting this P.I. about Breaky's mom and yourself but this niggers needs a reality check

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He was fucking your mom while your pathetic ass was crying in your crib. Your mom was his bitch when docked in Aussie. He was docked all over.. your mom. He could have ended that fucking cunt any time but he'd see you crying please please don't kill my mommie *in baby talk* so he spared her over and over again. He really should have killed her when he had the chance though. She was better off dead than having to raise a burden like you of a son.

So @Admin. for posting this P.I. about Breaky's mom and yourself but this niggers needs a reality check
Sorry dude…you’re insane! Ignored.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
August 3 will be my 2 year anniversary posting in this shithole. Sadly, though I came to class the joint up (and of course did) it's still a shithole and no doubt it always will be.

I'd like to now address each of you individually, but
..frankly none of you are that important, so.....

...anyway, I have a few more vials of Covid vaccine to force on people - you know, because I am a supporter of forced vaccination is the way I hear it and there are ones us authoritarians haven't subjugated yet..

Tomorrow, I will post outro music - and we'll just kiss and say goodbye.
Two years later, it's your 4th anniversary!

Nothing like a loooooooong goodbye.