Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
180px-Gollum.PNG

eDzAVMI.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^ The more recent shot of the diminutive Skidmarkmajor is on top…20 years later after numerous coffee enemas and oldtimers disease!
Poor little sod…
:Sad:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I am one fit 80 yo
You may look 80 years old you tiny rock spider, but you’re 76 years old. Conceived just after WW2, where your Italian father raped the village adolescent.

You’re jerking and lurking on a forum where people are, on average, half your age. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree grandpa Skidmarkmajor.

No wonder the other two forums can’t stand you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You may look 80 years old you tiny rock spider, but you’re 76 years old. Conceived just after WW2, where your Italian father raped the village adolescent.

You’re jerking and lurking on a forum where people are, on average, half your age. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree grandpa Skidmarkmajor.

No wonder the other two forums can’t stand you.
My God look who talks. A tiny loser with a perpetual chip over on his narrow shoulder

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My God look who talks. A tiny loser with a perpetual chip over on his narrow shoulder
You seem upset Skidmarkmajor? The only perpetuality in this particular scenario, is me highlighting your sexual deviancy and general stupidity daily.

You post naked kids over several forums, you joke about the low age of consent over in Costa Rica, you post numerous pictures of what appears to be young women with soiled panties. And then most recently inform everyone that you’re living in the San Francisco Bay Area and perving on all the ticas, which happened to be Costa Rican slang for young available women? You’re a tiny little scab of a man for a start….and 76 years of age!

Alfonso over at Sharkys Bar and Grill says that if he sees you loitering around his establishment again, he’ll tie to the fucking Golden Gate Bridge, castrate you, feed you your own wrinkled foot-long balls, and let the sharks and fish I the rest.

In the meantime, settle the fuck down before someone kicks your false teeth into the back of your throat you diminutive little Italian half caste!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You seem upset Skidmarkmajor? The only perpetuality in this particular scenario, is me highlighting your sexual deviancy and general stupidity daily.

You post naked kids over several forums, you joke about the low age of consent over in Costa Rica, you post numerous pictures of what appears to be young women with soiled panties. And then most recently inform everyone that you’re living in the San Francisco Bay Area and perving on all the ticas, which happened to be Costa Rican slang for young available women? You’re a tiny little scab of a man for a start….and 76 years of age!

Alfonso over at Sharkys Bar and Grill says that if he sees you loitering around his establishment again, he’ll tie to the fucking Golden Gate Bridge, castrate you, feed you your own wrinkled foot-long balls, and let the sharks and fish I the rest.

In the meantime, settle the fuck down before someone kicks your false teeth into the back of your throat you diminutive little Italian half caste!
puttin on the tough act again shorty?