I cannot believe Admin and Holliday were banned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lets face it Shartini, you've got absolutely sweet fuck all to be "narcissistic' about.

Quite the opposite in fact, most people would be ashamed to be in your situation.

Actual narcissists never do.

People with disordered narcissism are acting out of deep shame and insecurity. They are pathological liars. Its predictable he would try to make the observation of his narcissism into some meaningless "meme" . They never ever take responsibility for their words or actions.

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

The Narcissist's Prayer (by Dayna Craig) beautifully illustrates the inner workings of the narcissistic mind. Denial, gaslighting, minimising poor behaviour, blameshifting and shamedumping all feature in this one simple verse, all hallmarks of covert emotional abuse. To a narcissist the 'truth' is not seen as a finite, fixed entity, but as being malleable - as being whatever the narcissist says it is, at the time they say it. The truth is simply whatever serves the narcissist at that particular time"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Does this look familiar? It's also describing Oak.

The irony is sublime.

There is no irony here. Just more of your typical narcissist blame shifting.

It's literally expected for you guys to pull a "no yuo!" when called out on how you behave.

No one made you text me on Jan 6th and tell me that "my people" were "out of control" and then show up to a forum parenting to be someone else and picking nasty fights. No one made you text bomb Flea and start some huge drama on a board over something so unimportant.

I'm sure you have all sorts of made up grievances all filed un your self absorbed head that you believe justifies the shitty way you treat other people. You like to call upon them instead of just simply taking responsibility for your own bullshit.

All the same applies to your new buddy, Plynn. It's such text book narcissism it's ridiculous. And it's obvious regardless of what you tell yourself.
The pig on two feet has no boundaries whatsoever. Always crying in the backchannels about everything.

It's always someone else's fault. They are always the victim of other people's perceived wrongs. But whenever someone has a problem with them....they accuse the person of "playing victim" or "whining".

You can't ever expect people like this to ever do better or genuinely connect with and understand others. Bad boundaries and no empathy. It's entirely all about their "image" they seek to project.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
and yet Dove is still here.

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

They seemed rather harmless.

Did Biggie get banned too?

Haven't seen him around lately either.

Yep. Big was banned. And then Admin and H decided they didn't want to be here anymore....go figure

Why?

If anything he's useful for getting technical advice/support if your computer goes down.

I'm guessing his spam trolling of Admin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lets face it Shartini, you've got absolutely sweet fuck all to be "narcissistic' about.

Quite the opposite in fact, most people would be ashamed to be in your situation.

People with disordered narcissism are acting out of deep shame and insecurity. They are pathological liars. Its predictable he would try to make the observation of his narcissism into some meaningless "meme" . They never ever take responsibility for their words or actions.

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

The Narcissist's Prayer (by Dayna Craig) beautifully illustrates the inner workings of the narcissistic mind. Denial, gaslighting, minimising poor behaviour, blameshifting and shamedumping all feature in this one simple verse, all hallmarks of covert emotional abuse. To a narcissist the 'truth' is not seen as a finite, fixed entity, but as being malleable - as being whatever the narcissist says it is, at the time they say it. The truth is simply whatever serves the narcissist at that particular time"

The irony is sublime.

It's literally expected for you guys to pull a "no yuo!" when called out on how you behave.

No one made you text me on Jan 6th and tell me that "my people" were "out of control" and then show up to a forum parenting to be someone else and picking nasty fights. No one made you text bomb Flea and start some huge drama on a board over something so unimportant.

I'm sure you have all sorts of made up grievances all filed un your self absorbed head that you believe justifies the shitty way you treat other people. You like to call upon them instead of just simply taking responsibility for your own bullshit.

All the same applies to your new buddy, Plynn. It's such text book narcissism it's ridiculous. And it's obvious regardless of what you tell yourself.

Boundaries?

You posted dick picks that you shared with Murdock, and who knows who else, on a forum over something that was no one's business.

The dick pick you posted had nothing to do with the forum. You should have worked that shit out with Murdock offline.

You posted in a thread about how pleased you were that traitors were attacking the United States. You deserve that an more, traitor.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

They seemed rather harmless.

Did Biggie get banned too?

Haven't seen him around lately either.

Yep. Big was banned. And then Admin and H decided they didn't want to be here anymore....go figure

Why?

If anything he's useful for getting technical advice/support if your computer goes down.

I'm guessing his spam trolling of Admin.

I suppose everybody's gotta shadow in these forums @Dove.

Mine appears to be @The Prowler.

BTW a Lotta people in Canada hate Ontario types in the same way many Americans don't like New Yorkers. Pushy rude obnoxious arrogant & ultra materialistic.

They're like a virus. You have to fight them off as a nasty disease. ;-)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

The irony is sublime.

Boundaries?

You posted dick picks that you shared with Murdock, and who knows who else, on a forum over something that was no one's business.

The dick pick you posted had nothing to do with the forum. You should have worked that shit out with Murdock offline.

You posted in a thread about how pleased you were that traitors were attacking the United States. You deserve that an more, traitor.

1. Murdock brought the info here and went on for months lying about it. To the open board and people we both talk to.

Why didn't Murdock work her issue out with me privately? She's the one who decided to block me and start attacking on a forum

If you guys didn't want MY pictures to be posted by me ......why was this information even brought here?

See this why you guys are pieces of shit. Both of you decided you had a huge problem with me and instead of working THAT out with me privately, you come to a forum and attack and use private stuff that was shared publically.

And neither of you get to whine about that. She's the one who brought it here when she had NO right to do so, you don't get to pretend I victimized HER. She was begging for that.

This again is blame shifting. You go and start shit with someone and when they kick your cunt through your skull, you make a big deal and play victim. You are just gonna have to cope. If she can come and go on some character smear campaign using info I shared with her privately I am perfectly within my rights to post it.

2. Also you can fuck off with that calling Americans terrorists simply because they reject your politics. You said nothing about actual real political terrorists attacks that went on for months, destroyed lives and communities and got innocent people killed. I'll never forget you blaming Secoriea Turners MOTHER for the girls death because she "shouldn't have driven there". You are the one on the side of anti American terrorists.

Suck it up. If your disgusting racist cult can terrorize and attack innocent communities and kill children.....other Americans CAN and SHOULD protect and push back against BAD leaders.

It's not like anything I said here is gonna resonate. You aren't ever going to grow up, get over yourself and take responsibility for shit. You are always right, always the innocent victim, and everyone is always the bad guy. Endless excuses and blame shifting.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

The irony is sublime.

Boundaries?

such a disgraceful act.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Blame shifting is a no no. It must be stamped out. I am serious.

The ones who do it are not capable of doing better.
Even the text bombing Flea stunt isn't her fault. Its Fleas fault because she failed to announce she goes to bed early.

How about you don't blow up people's phones expecting them to jump?

Just silly, ridiculous shit from people who have no boundaries or respect for others.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I suppose everybody's gotta shadow in these forums @Dove.

Mine appears to be @The Prowler.

BTW a Lotta people in Canada hate Ontario types in the same way many Americans don't like New Yorkers. Pushy rude obnoxious arrogant & ultra materialistic.

They're like a virus. You have to fight them off as a nasty disease. ;-)

You crack me up, Senile @Joe.

"Ontario types"

i.e. someone who calls Senile @Joe out on his bullshit

"They're like a virus. You have to fight them off as a nasty disease."

I have called you on your lies about 20x now and you just ignore it until it goes away. Just like Covid-19.

But that is not exactly "fighting it off", Senile @Joe.

That is "cowering like a little pussy until the big bad meany who calls you out on your bullshit forgets about you."

Hahahahaha!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I spent a whole day with holiday, he got on with another account and I pleaded with BF to just talk to him and all I asked holiday to do was be humble, no apologies or ass kissing is required just nod and agree, I SET UP THE PM, BF WAS ON, HOLIDAY CAME ON AND HE FUCKED IT AND TOLD ME HE QUIT! WTF? This took hours to do, I went out and came back, why let me do all that for nothing? I fuckin tried Lotus I really did...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
How would you deal with fake message screenshots? Could you tell a fake? That African immigrant to your country is making all kinds of threats and I'm just curious... So easy done and can wreck friendships, just cruel shit, nobody needs wicked crap like that on a board... I'm hoping photoshoppers can spot fakes?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can tell fake chops however I am so good at chopping you wouldn't be able to spot a fake from me... Having said that I am, these days, not the only great chopper, there are some good ones here on this forum besides me, that is for sure!~

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

I spent a whole day with holiday, he got on with another account and I pleaded with BF to just talk to him and all I asked holiday to do was be humble, no apologies or ass kissing is required just nod and agree, I SET UP THE PM, BF WAS ON, HOLIDAY CAME ON AND HE FUCKED IT AND TOLD ME HE QUIT! WTF? This took hours to do, I went out and came back, why let me do all that for nothing? I fuckin tried Lotus I really did...
You tried your best. Everyone here should follow the rules and preferences of management. For example they would prefer poark not get shit reacts because she whines about it excessively. I can respect that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I can tell fake chops however I am so good at chopping you wouldn't be able to spot a fake from me... Having said that I am, these days, not the only great chopper, there are some good ones here on this forum besides me, that is for sure!~
That stuff is extremely toxic, I know you and Raven won't entertain toxic requests but it's the internet, could be anyone who did it... Gives me chills at the thought of it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You tried your best. Everyone here should follow the rules and preferences of management. For example they would prefer poark not get shit reacts because she whines about it excessively. I can respect that.
Does BF stop you from using likes? lol

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

No, I can use them for everyone except poark. Fair compromise imo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Tickle sum moar anus won’t ya! Löl

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You tried at Holliday's request?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How would you deal with fake message screenshots? Could you tell a fake? That African immigrant to your country is making all kinds of threats and I'm just curious... So easy done and can wreck friendships, just cruel shit, nobody needs wicked crap like that on a board... I'm hoping photoshoppers can spot fakes?
Who is the African immigrant to Australia?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Let’s PM @Bastard Factory and get them both back. They’re part of the furniture really.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who is the African immigrant to Australia?
I think he’s talking about me. When flea angered him and BF took away his moderatorship, it was me that went looking for him at a site called YNC and asked him to reconsider BF. He spilled the beans in PM about what he really thought of @Bastard Factory and wanted to start his own forum. I was simply flaming him and threatened to reveal some of his angst here. Just for shits and giggles mind you. Löl

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Let’s PM @Bastard Factory and get them both back. They’re part of the furniture really.
I enjoyed them both. Just sayin'.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I enjoyed them both. Just sayin'.
Me too. They definitely grew on me. It came as a bit of a shock to see them dismissed. I’ve tried many times to get myself banned here but to no avail. Weird shit in the water Lotus!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well it was more me pleading with him to stay, politics didn't stop me being his pal but he doesn't want to be here, he quit... That was one of many let downs... I've always liked you Lotus, you're a good-hearted person too who sticks to her guns and has loyalty... Politics is awful and it isn't all of a person... Here's Gordon Ramsey with my fucking hero James Tavernier who's coloured, I fucking LOVE HIM! Hitler was still right though, we'd all be sitting talking shit the very same way if he won and captain Tav would still be our captain
vcALHFl.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Well it was more me pleading with him to stay, politics didn't stop me being his pal but he doesn't want to be here, he quit... That was one of many let downs... I've always liked you Lotus, you're a good-hearted person too who sticks to her guns and has loyalty... Politics is awful and it isn't all of a person... Here's Gordon Ramsey with my fucking hero James Tavernier who's coloured, I fucking LOVE HIM! Hitler was still right though, we'd all be sitting talking shit the very same way if he won and captain Tav would still be our captain
vcALHFl.jpg
Ramsay has your forehead Stevie! :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I hate actual racist abuse when I see it, it shocks you... There's a lot of misunderstanding about why people like myself and Aryan are pissed it without going into it... Aryan doesn't want to hate anybody, I know why he's pissed at governments...