I cannot believe Admin and Holliday were banned

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The whining never stops with these white libtards

Good morning Bigly Stupid. Ready for another day pretending, very badly I may add, that you're of the Asian persuasion?
And a woman. Thought I'd point that out.

Sometimes it seems like you’re hated as much as me? I cross we must bare, proudly.
Heavy is the crown.
One day my detractors may actually piss me off enough to take a break from this.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Good morning Bigly Stupid. Ready for another day pretending, very badly I may add, that you're of the Asian persuasion?

Sometimes it seems like you’re hated as much as me? I cross we must bare, proudly.
Heavy is the crown.
One day my detractors may actually piss me off enough to take a break from this.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Don't let your detractors dissuade you from what you want to do. Leave when you're just good and ready to go. On your terms, not theirs.

Because fuck them.
This has been going on for too many years.
I've softened somewhat.
What they do has gotten old.
Not enough of us left to maintain what 'was'.
So time to reinvent and move on.
Nothing anyone can do about it either.
Ha

I can't argue with that at all.

It's gotten where there's nothing but hate and bitterness for most posters.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Don't let your detractors dissuade you from what you want to do. Leave when you're just good and ready to go. On your terms, not theirs.

Because fuck them.
This has been going on for too many years.
I've softened somewhat.
What they do has gotten old.
Not enough of us left to maintain what 'was'.
So time to reinvent and move on.
Nothing anyone can do about it either.
Ha

I can't argue with that at all.

It's gotten where there's nothing but hate and bitterness for most posters.
It's an outlet.
After Covid I don't get pissed off about much anymore.
Sports stuff mainly.
Go Pats!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
and yet Dove is still here.

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

Don't worry Lotus. Look at the posters hating on you. Sluts, racists and fucking morons.

So hey Plynn, I went to go check your post history so I could grab a few of your racist rants ripping on black people, saying I look like a "n*gger" and your multiple racist rants at Asains and....it looks like you have your profile all on private or blocked or whatever.

WHY is that? You afraid of something?

Is that where you are keeping your Dovey file with my posts and pictures with the post numbers and everything?

Or are you just aware you lie so much that you cant even keep track of your lies and you dont want your own posts biting you?

What a pussy.

You're doing all that work on my behalf? You compliment me when you go that extra mile to try and prove a point, only to be bitch slapped across the forums by your own sheer ignorance.

Speaking of "racists," you've yet to comment on why you've defended a proven Nazi. Then again, if you know what's good for you, you'll avoid this topic like you did an education.

Is there a needle exchange near you?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
some fucKKKhead who has nazi SS bolts as an avatar is a racist?

say it aint so

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
some fucKKKhead who has nazi SS bolts as an avatar is a racist?

say it aint so

You will never be a woman, fella.

wastrnie.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racists"...

Oh soy off, you insufferable cunt.

Go do a mock sacrifice of one of your crusty dildos down your local lodge and pretend it's an "evil Nazi".
It's stunning that you don't realize you're a racist.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

Don't you kinda hate me for no real reason though?

I don't hate you at all. You are the one hating and shit. I even shared Plynns bathroom with you because I thought you were cool. Than you got mean.

I actually am used to being hated. Oh well.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racists"...

Go do a mock sacrifice of one of your crusty dildos down your local lodge and pretend it's an "evil Nazi".

Sometimes he denies it. Other times, he acknowledges it and says he's a proud racist. Then he's enabled by Dove when she says he's not a racist, he just simply wants a homogeneous country.

:eyeRoLL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Racists"...

What's more stunning is you don't realize the people you defend are racists.

Like the one who awarded your post? You know what she's said to me to explain why she thinks my face is ugly? It's because she thinks I have black features.

I'm just saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Racists"...

Sometimes he denies it. Other times, he acknowledges it and says he's a proud racist. Then he's enabled by Dove when she says he's not a racist, he just simply wants a homogeneous country.

:eyeRoLL:

I'm not enabling anyone. Aryan isn't dishonest about himself.

YOU guys ARE.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racists"...

Like the one who awarded your post? You know what she's said to me to explain why she thinks my face is ugly? It's because she thinks I have black features.

I'm just saying.

God damn, you're a fucking liar. Post the link.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

I don't hate you at all. You are the one hating and shit. I even shared Plynns bathroom with you because I thought you were cool. Than you got mean.

He's a 70 year old creeper who bombs his diaper and can't post anywhere else, of course he is angry and hateful.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Heavy is the crown.
Hasn't happened yet tho.

He's a 70 year old creeper who bombs his diaper and can't post anywhere else, of course he is angry and hateful.
U mad, brah?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Racists"...

I'm just saying.

Which one? The ones where you say I have a "n*gger nose"? Or the ones where you just tell me I'm so ugly there is no way I can be white?

Pretty much EVERY time you get the wild hair up your ass to start telling me I'm ugly and undesirable, you ALWAYS bring race into it and follow it up with how I don't look white and that I'm definitely not white. Yanno because I'm ugly and have a "n*gger nose".

You and your buddy Plynn find that racist idiocy hilarious. Oh and going off about Asking people eating dogs, slanty eyes, spreading covid.

Didn't you used to slam Lotus for being a white woman and use her race in your angry insults towards her?

And you guys will sit there and call people racists who have never once ever used someone's skin color as a weapon or insult.

I let the nasty criticisms of the features of black women (like their noses) slide the first few times but you like to equate my apparent "ugliness" to the fact I do not look white so frequently it's kinda obvious you and Plynn(who also does it) find average looking black women with typical black features to be ungly.

It is what it is ....but you aren't the one to get righteous about racism from other people. When you and Plynn call people racists it a big joke. Truly. It's just not taken seriously.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racists"...

I'm just saying.

Which one? The ones where you say I have a "n*gger nose"? Or the ones where you just tell me I'm so ugly there is no way I can be white?

Pretty much EVERY time you get the wild hair up your ass to start telling me I'm ugly and undesirable, you ALWAYS bring race into it and follow it up with how I don't look white and that I'm definitely not white. Yanno because I'm ugly and have a "n*gger nose".

You and your buddy Plynn find that racist idiocy hilarious. Oh and going off about Asking people eating dogs, slanty eyes, spreading covid.

Didn't you used to slam Lotus for being a white woman and use her race in your angry insults towards her?

And you guys will sit there and call people racists who have never once ever used someone's skin color as a weapon or insult.

I let the nasty criticisms of the features of black women (like their noses) slide the first few times but you like to equate my apparent "ugliness" to the fact I do not look white so frequently it's kinda obvious you and Plynn(who also does it) find average looking black women with typical black features to be ungly.

It is what it is ....but you aren't the one to get righteous about racism from other people. When you and Plynn call people racists it a big joke. Truly. It's just not taken seriously.

Yes, post them, fucking lying bitch.

Since when is calling a Caucasian woman "white", racist?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In the meantime I found this post of yours, hypocrite:

It's probably NOT racist when you do it, hmmm?