I cannot believe Admin and Holliday were banned

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
In the meantime I found this post of yours, hypocrite:

It's probably NOT racist when you do it, hmmm?

Do you understand the context of that post?

Notice I responded to a post and said "Translation"?

Gtfo. You are a dishonest hypocrite and I don't need to wade through your posts for one of the several times youve used RACE to insult my looks and my nose. You think people havent seen it?

As I said.....whenever you call people racists it's joke and none of us take it seriously. Youll continue posting racist shit too because that's how you think.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Gtfo. You are a dishonest hypocrite and I don't need to wade through your posts for one of the several times youve used RACE to insult my looks and my nose. You think people havent seen it?

As I said.....whenever you call people racists it's joke and none of us take it seriously. Youll continue posting racist shit too because that's how you think.

Well. You do have an ugly nose that looks like a slave's nose in the deep South.

As for you asking if someone understands the "context of" anything is outright hilarious as you go around using the word, "capacities" in the wrong "context." See? That makes you a huge hypocritical fuck up that can't see past that enormous cotton pickers nose that you claim is anglo. It makes sense that you're probably a mulatto, given your lack of intelligent chromosomes and brain cells. You should be working in the fields rather than acting like a plantation owner's whore.

And you calling anyone a "racist" is hypocrisy at its finest. These are the people you openly defend:

1. Aryan
2. Blazor
3. Lokmar

How many times have both Aryan and Blazor talked about the Jews? How many times have they talked about physically hurting all Jews?

How many times has Lokmar used the word, "nigger?"

I don't see you using poor grammar and a litany of incorrect spelled words chiding them about their racist remarks.

I understand if you run away from these factual observations as well, it's what you do best smack head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well. You do have an ugly nose that looks like a slave's nose in the deep South.

As for you asking if someone understands the "context of" anything is outright hilarious as you go around using the word, "capacities" in the wrong "context." See? That makes you a huge hypocritical fuck up that can't see past that enormous cotton pickers nose that you claim is anglo. It makes sense that you're probably a mulatto, given your lack of intelligent chromosomes and brain cells. You should be working in the fields rather than acting like a plantation owner's whore.

And you calling anyone a "racist" is hypocrisy at its finest. These are the people you openly defend:

1. Aryan
2. Blazor
3. Lokmar

How many times have both Aryan Blazor talked about the Jews?

I understand if you run away from these factual observations as well, it's what you do best smack head.

She clearly mistakes your remarks as mine.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's bullshit. Typical douchebag, if you didn't have double standards you'd have none at all.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1. Aryan
2. Blazor
3. Lokmar

How can that be when she claims she no longer reads us???

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1. Aryan
2. Blazor
3. Lokmar

Is she back to that again? I missed it.

I don't know it for a fact, but I just know it's true that she read all of our posts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

1. Aryan
2. Blazor
3. Lokmar

Is she back to that again? I missed it.

I don't know it for a fact, but I just know it's true that she read all of our posts.

She does. Or she wouldn't be trying to destroy us with all her incorrectly spelled words.

*Shudders*

Someone hold me. Me scared.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sometimes he denies it. Other times, he acknowledges it and says he's a proud racist. Then he's enabled by Dove when she says he's not a racist, he just simply wants a homogeneous country.

:eyeRoLL:

Britain has always been racially homogenic, you'd be aware of that fact if you were a bit smarter.

Mass non-white immigration is a very recent phenomenon.

White people are indigenous to Britain, so you lefties don't have the same "land theft" excuse as you do with white Americans, despite the fact that they built the country.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
God damn, you're a fucking liar. Post the link.

Didn't you say she has a "nigger" nose?

Maybe it was Flim, I can't remember...

It was one of you 2 bozos, who constantly make an ass of yourselves by crying about me being a "Nazi", while at the same time regularly spouting racist and homophobic slurs.

Hippocrite much, Tubzilla?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

1. Aryan
2. Blazor
3. Lokmar

How many times have both Aryan and Blazor talked about the Jews? How many times have they talked about physically hurting all Jews?

I don't see you using poor grammar and a litany of incorrect spelled words chiding them about their racist remarks.

I'm starting to think that you're either married to a kike or have partial kike ancestry, given your severe libtardation, irrational fear of neo-Nazis and apparent affiliation with Freemason groups.

Anything you'd like to get off your chest? Just relax, take a deep breath and pretend you're 6 years old again, the first time your Rabbi gently stuck his finger up your ass...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racists"...

Oh soy off, you insufferable cunt.

Go do a mock sacrifice of one of your crusty dildos down your local lodge and pretend it's an "evil Nazi".
It's stunning that you don't realize you're a racist.

And it's stunning to think that you believe I actually give a fuck.
Honey, I know you don't give a fuck. It's one of the hallmarks of your unappealing personality.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"Racists"...

Oh soy off, you daft cunt.

Did you see how Plynn logged on and posted 5 times at and about me? :LOL3: :facepalm:

It's starting to get on my nerves as much as Shartini in all honesty...

Such a hypocritical fuckwit, with zero self awareness.
Don't narcissists usually have something to be narcissistic about? :LOL3:
^^^^^ Asks the typical narcissist who has no clue what a narcissist is.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
"Racists"...

Did you see how Plynn logged on and posted 5 times at and about me? :LOL3: :facepalm:

Being called a narcissist is the meme of 2020. It’s the updated version of calling somebody a diddler in AOL chat rooms or morons trying to portray themselves as Nazis on message boards.

And while low hanging fruit is still fruit, it’s the most unappealing but the easiest to reach for.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lets face it Shartini, you've got absolutely sweet fuck all to be "narcissistic' about.

Quite the opposite in fact, most people would be ashamed to be in your situation.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"Racists"...

The difference being, oh fluffy headed one, is I actually have something to be "narcisstic" about, unlike the resident downs syndrome Freddy Mercury lookalike, who has the charm, wit and sex appeal of a dead slug.

Not entirely sure why you're accusing me of being a narcissist, but then again, I'm not particularly bothered either, given that you're a very bad judge of character and are renowned for spouting nonsensical opinions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lets face it Shartini, you've got absolutely sweet fuck all to be "narcissistic' about.

Quite the opposite in fact, most people would be ashamed to be in your situation.

Actual narcissists never do.

People with disordered narcissism are acting out of deep shame and insecurity. They are pathological liars. Its predictable he would try to make the observation of his narcissism into some meaningless "meme" . They never ever take responsibility for their words or actions.

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did, you deserved it.

The Narcissist's Prayer (by Dayna Craig) beautifully illustrates the inner workings of the narcissistic mind. Denial, gaslighting, minimising poor behaviour, blameshifting and shamedumping all feature in this one simple verse, all hallmarks of covert emotional abuse. To a narcissist the 'truth' is not seen as a finite, fixed entity, but as being malleable - as being whatever the narcissist says it is, at the time they say it. The truth is simply whatever serves the narcissist at that particular time"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Does this look familiar? It's also describing Oak.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
and yet Dove is still here.

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

They seemed rather harmless.

Did Biggie get banned too?

Haven't seen him around lately either.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People with disordered narcissism are acting out of deep shame and insecurity. They are pathological liars. Its predictable he would try to make the observation of his narcissism into some meaningless "meme" . They never ever take responsibility for their words or actions.

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

The Narcissist's Prayer (by Dayna Craig) beautifully illustrates the inner workings of the narcissistic mind. Denial, gaslighting, minimising poor behaviour, blameshifting and shamedumping all feature in this one simple verse, all hallmarks of covert emotional abuse. To a narcissist the 'truth' is not seen as a finite, fixed entity, but as being malleable - as being whatever the narcissist says it is, at the time they say it. The truth is simply whatever serves the narcissist at that particular time"

The irony is sublime.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She is the biggest spammer, the biggest thread jacker, the biggest partisan hack, and the most repetitive poster, after Biggie.

Admin and holliday are funny, not repetitive, and nowhere near as hate filled as Bigge and Dove.

Yep. Big was banned. And then Admin and H decided they didn't want to be here anymore....go figure

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
I will ban @Bastard Factory himself soon if these cowardly vile actions from him continues. Shit these posters are real people and quite frankly he is destroying his very own community this. I SAY REINSTATED EVERY MOTERFUCKER EVER BANNED BY HIM ON 2.0 AND THE ORIGINAL BF. Maybe than we all would have amazing life altering content on this site.

I will fire you at least right now BF. you get the boot soon too. Get fucked by a lawnmover and throw you in the oven make you extra crispy to eat to all the worth Ukrainians especially the kids after they get raped

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

The irony is sublime.

There is no irony here. Just more of your typical narcissist blame shifting.

It's literally expected for you guys to pull a "no yuo!" when called out on how you behave.

No one made you text me on Jan 6th and tell me that "my people" were "out of control" and then show up to a forum parenting to be someone else and picking nasty fights. No one made you text bomb Flea and start some huge drama on a board over something so unimportant.

I'm sure you have all sorts of made up grievances all filed un your self absorbed head that you believe justifies the shitty way you treat other people. You like to call upon them instead of just simply taking responsibility for your own bullshit.

All the same applies to your new buddy, Plynn. It's such text book narcissism it's ridiculous. And it's obvious regardless of what you tell yourself.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Biggie got banned because hes a moron.

We got Gutterballs back, anywho. hes a hell of alot more funnier then Biggie ever was.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

"

The Narcissist's Prayer
Supriya McKenna
The Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

The irony is sublime.

There is no irony here. Just more of your typical narcissist blame shifting.

It's literally expected for you guys to pull a "no yuo!" when called out on how you behave.

No one made you text me on Jan 6th and tell me that "my people" were "out of control" and then show up to a forum parenting to be someone else and picking nasty fights. No one made you text bomb Flea and start some huge drama on a board over something so unimportant.

I'm sure you have all sorts of made up grievances all filed un your self absorbed head that you believe justifies the shitty way you treat other people. You like to call upon them instead of just simply taking responsibility for your own bullshit.

All the same applies to your new buddy, Plynn. It's such text book narcissism it's ridiculous. And it's obvious regardless of what you tell yourself.
The pig on two feet has no boundaries whatsoever. Always crying in the backchannels about everything.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yep. Big was banned. And then Admin and H decided they didn't want to be here anymore....go figure

Why?

If anything he's useful for getting technical advice/support if your computer goes down.