Welcome... The New Holliday

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So posting a political view (fact) in a thread about politics, when there is no Politics sub, and in response to a politically charged post by another poster is wrong? Otay.

What part of "no politics" did you not comprehend? Even if another jackass posted political fluff, you don't have to contribute.

I didn't say it was "wrong," but when the owner says "no politics" what do you think that means? You could have avoided all of this had you exercised a modicum of self control.

You're not a bad guy, you're just treating politics like it's your mission in life.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, your premise is wrong and therefore your conclusion is wrong.

In fact, I don't want to see political posts here. I think this forum has potential, there are some quality posters here and I'm not excluding you, nor @Flynn, and a few others whose posts have content worth reading in between the nonsensical name callng. I'm cautiously optimistic that one recently departed poster will stay departed and this place can gradually start moving in the right direction.

When I saw your post about wanting to change your vote, I thought "You know, I never did vote, might as well do it now".

End of story, your apology is accepted, let this be a lesson to you @Lily not to jump to conclusions based on limited information.

I responded to what you said before. No apologies required so none is offered.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No I'm not - It's barely a minor interest and mostly for the spiritual/psychological aspects. How many times in how many ways do I need to state that. Sheeesh

Unfortunately, your actions speak louder than your words.

Can we move on from this? Or are you going to turn this into a Federal case?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I'm calling anyone posting political garbage a jackass. I don't care who they are. They are ruining it for everyone else.
No, you and BF are ruining it for everyone. How about you like juuuust ... fuck off and quit imaging yourself the Big Kahuna when in fact you are the Big Baffoona..

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I have to disagree.

Bigly stupid and his merry banned of nazis ruined it for everyone and they did it deliberately.
Lily - it would have been very easy to shut that down if BF had wanted to, but he liked all the drama bs and the excuse to shut down the sub. I mean, do you think he would have let that shit happen on the Money Mongers and Mizers sub? I don't.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily - it would have been very easy to shut that down if BF had wanted to, but he liked all the drama bs and the excuse to shut down the sub. I mean, do you think he would have let that shit happen on the Money Mongers and Mizers sub? I don't.

I think the mods here don't want to spend all their time here looking after the childish antics. Perhaps he should have banned the cretins long ago.

I think it's easy for us to judge, but most administrators and/or moderators want to keep as many people at a site to keep interest alive in it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I think the mods here don't want to spend all their time here looking after the childish antics. Perhaps he should have banned the cretins long ago.

I think it's easy for us to judge, but most administrators and/or moderators want to keep as many people at a site to keep interest alive in it.
Well, seems they have a solution to troublemakers.
How hard would it be to make a few rules of decorum for the sub as they do for others and that's that?

I appreciate you're working hard to make nice with the management but at this point if I tried to do that I'd drown in my own barf.

wizer

Factory Bastard
@Alticus what's with the "wow" emoticon? @Lily strikes me as a poster with some intelligence and depth, yet she completely misread a very simple post and either refuses to acknowledge her blunder or simply doesn't get it.

Either one takes away a point from my book of judgement.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus what's with the "wow" emoticon? @Lily strikes me as a poster with some intelligence and depth, yet she completely misread a very simple post and either refuses to acknowledge her blunder or simply doesn't get it.

Either one takes away a point from my book of judgement.
Sorry, I'm stoned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, seems they have a solution to troublemakers.
How hard would it be to make a few rules of decorum for the sub as they do for others and that's that?

I appreciate you're working hard to make nice with the management but at this point if I tried to do that I'd drown in my own barf.

I'm being fair. Have you ever been an administrator on a forum?

I think not. Even if you make rules, they have to be enforced. No one should have to babysit children for online shits and grins.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I'm being fair. Have you ever been an administrator on a forum?

I think not. Even if you make rules, they have to be enforced. No one should have to babysit children for online shits and grins.
You weren't a member, or an active one at BY, or you'd remember that heavy admining and moding isn't necessary either if you have a group of people who aren't juvenile delinquents. But then the owner of that site didn't fuck around with the posters or restrict what topics could be discussed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You weren't a member, or an active one at BY, or you'd remember that heavy admining and moding isn't necessary either if you have a group of people who aren't juvenile delinquents. But then the owner of that site didn't fuck around with the posters or restrict what topics could be discussed.

You're right, I wasn't an active member. But this isn't BY. It's too bad you all didn't ask him to pass it off to one of you.

This forum owner isn't him and has different goals. Now, in all fairness, shouldn't the forum be run the owners of forums and not any of us?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
But this isn't BY
No shit.
Now, in all fairness, shouldn't the forum be run the owners of forums and not any of us?
They should try not to be dooshnozzles, but when they are people should tell them so.

It's fun to tell them so, you should try it.
...and since message boards these days are a joke, this is all about the comedy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No shit.

They should try not to be dooshnozzles, but when they are people should tell them so.

It's fun to tell them so, you should try it.
...and since message boards these days are a joke, this is all about the comedy.

You're here for the comedy?

I suppose you're laughing your head off at being relegated to the ass box. Okay, I suppose that makes sense knowing you.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You're here for the comedy?

I suppose you're laughing your head off at being relegated to the ass box. Okay, I suppose that makes sense knowing you.
Sure, Oak - tell me how this is all serious business. It's a comedy outlet primarily. For me, principally laughing at conservatives, and fools who set themselves up as authorities, actually imagining eveyone should obey them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure, Oak - tell me how this is all serious business. It's a comedy outlet primarily. For me, principally laughing at conservatives, and fools who set themselves up as authorities, actually imagining eveyone should obey them.

I was being specific to this sub.

However, of course it's a place to laugh at the lunacy on the part of some posters for their beliefs, values and leanings.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
btw everybody. Please do your part and Guest post the following at theBlueTrashew:

Biggie Jizz Guzzler suuure sucks a lot of cocks tho.

Do many times a day. It is a Free Speech site so your words will never be censored. (except when they are, or you get banned outright on trumped up charges)

wizer

Factory Bastard
btw everybody. Please do your part and Guest post the following at theBlueTrashew:

Biggie Jizz Guzzler suuure sucks a lot of cocks tho.

Do many times a day. It is a Free Speech site so your words will never be censored. (except when they are, or you get banned outright on trumped up charges)

"Hey everybody please go post on another forum that some member is giving a blow job to some other guy!"

You sound like you're about 6 years old.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
"Hey everybody please go post on another forum that some member is giving a blow job to some other guy!"

You sound like you're about 6 years old.
Hey, little feller, just giving Bigly a look at himself. They say imitation is the highest form of flattery - but not in this case.

So let's look at the post you think was misinterpreted.
After I read @Lily changed her vote to YES I decided to cast my vote which is NO.

It's almost even, how exciting
You are in an unrelated thread and out of the blue mention that you saw that a poster voted Yes in a poll (tagged them) and decided that you would cast your vote as NO. Why bother mentioning the other poster, the vote they cast, and the vote you then cast if they are unrelated?

Nah - you let Lily's vote dictate yours. What a meathead you are.

Last edited:

wizer

Factory Bastard
Why bother mentioning the other poster, the vote they cast, and the vote you then cast if they are unrelated?

Nah - you let Lily's vote dictate yours. What a meathead you are.
Because they WERE related.

Why is this really simple concept so difficult for so many posters?

I clearly explained it in the thread in question but I will do it again.

When I read @Lily's post about requesting a vote change, I said to myself "Hmm, I never did vote in that poll, I might as well do it now".

To clarify further- my vote was not based on hers, her post was a reminder to me to vote in the stupid poll.

Don't confuse "causal" with "correlation" when it pertains to related events you'll get yourself all messed up in the head if you aren't already.