Welcome... The New Holliday

wizer

Factory Bastard
Yes it was. Don't lie. The Saints cry when you lie. Don't make the Saints cry, wizer.
You can go back and read the original thread where I first posted, you can interpret it correctly, or you can fail miserably.

You can accept and understand my attempt to explain it to you or you can wallow in confusion.

I'll sleep well tonite either way.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
You can go back and read the original thread where I first posted, you can interpret it correctly
Already quoted and correctly interpreted. You saw that Lily voted YES then you decided to vote NO. You tagged her to let her know that you had done so to, in effect, cancel her vote. Do not continue making the Saints cry, wizer.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Already quoted and correctly interpreted. You saw that Lily voted YES then you decided to vote NO. You tagged her to let her know that you had done so to, in effect, cancel her vote.
Your premise is wrong, and therefore your conclusion is wrong.

At first, I didn't see how Lily voted, I only noticed that she requested to change her vote. When I read that, I was thus inspired to cast my own vote, which, incidently canceled out hers because I freaking HATE any discussion of politics both online or offline.

I found it amusing that my vote canceled hers and made her aware of it, but that was just a sort of bonus.

Capiche?