Welcome... The New Holliday

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- 7 counts of Political Fuckery

The New Holliday has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 5 days of exile in the AssBox.

QYIyrqC.png

*** Exile ends 7/19/23 ***

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
So you're the E-Lawyer that stuck representing the incompetent defendant today?

Aryans avatar is a failed fantasy...
All I think about is dead Nazis with awesome uniforms.

Modern Day Politics... not here to clean up racism too.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So you're the E-Lawyer that stuck representing the incompetent defendant today?

Aryans avatar is a failed fantasy...
All I think about is dead Nazis with awesome uniforms.

Modern Day Politics... not here to clean up racism too.
Yeah, but that Nazi shit is as political as anything else. Just sayin.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Then we're chasing Confederates all over the board... close a few threads here.

I think racism is a lost cause for the weak minded, insecure follower types... but we're trying to keep things open here to all views.

Talk some sense into your client.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Then we're chasing Confederates all over the board... close a few threads here.

I think racism is a lost cause for the weak minded, insecure follower types... but we're trying to keep things open here to all views.

Talk some sense into your client.
Who's my client? Oh, the E Lawyer I'm supposed to be. Haha.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Who's the biggest attention ho(?), what gaming system are the teen-arrested wee-todds using(?), which Flynn is a bigger dooshbag(?).....The subject is POLITICS, people, so start talking politics. Keep to the subject or STFU.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Who's the biggest attention ho(?), what gaming system are the teen-arrested wee-todds using(?), which Flynn is a bigger dooshbag(?).....The subject is POLITICS, people, so start talking politics. Keep to the subject or STFU.

Holliday, shut up.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I thought about your request that I change my vote. I also miss posting about political things.
I changed my vote.

You're most welcome.
That's good as long as you done it for the right reasons. It's not a vote that's going to carry weight anyway since BF got a boner for the subject, and not in a good way. Even if it comes back I do not think I will be bothering with the board.

PS: by which I mean the site BadlyRetardedFagtory.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's good as long as you done it for the right reasons. It's not a vote that's going to carry weight anyway since BF got a boner for the subject, and not in a good way. Even if it comes back I do not think I will be bothering with the board.

Holliday, you are welcome to post anywhere on this board after you are let loose.

How come you just can't post about politics in the right forum? No one has issues with your views and opinions. Just keep them in the right forum. You don't need to inundate the rest of the forum with a blanket of politically charged threads.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Holliday, you are welcome to post anywhere on this board after you are let loose.

How come you just can't post about politics in the right forum? No one has issues with your views and opinions. Just keep them in the right forum. You don't need to inundate the rest of the forum with a blanket of politically charged threads.
So posting a political view (fact) in a thread about politics, when there is no Politics sub, and in response to a politically charged post by another poster is wrong? Otay.

wizer

Factory Bastard
No, your premise is wrong and therefore your conclusion is wrong.

In fact, I don't want to see political posts here. I think this forum has potential, there are some quality posters here and I'm not excluding you, nor @Flynn, and a few others whose posts have content worth reading in between the nonsensical name callng. I'm cautiously optimistic that one recently departed poster will stay departed and this place can gradually start moving in the right direction.

When I saw your post about wanting to change your vote, I thought "You know, I never did vote, might as well do it now".

End of story, your apology is accepted, let this be a lesson to you @Lily not to jump to conclusions based on limited information.